Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:57 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:So, I got an order in today....and darnit, I like them more than I thought I would. Definitely in for the set!

I was going to skip on this set but they look really good. Way better than the glams (in my opinion).
Now I'm tempted.

The glams definitely don't do them justice! Join me in the dark side! We have kitties and cookies! lol

I've got 2 more orders coming my way already...!

Who do you still need for twisted treats? In case I see a good trade!
Image ImageImage Image

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:14 am

I still need White plunger ninja and Yellow TP Ninja for the TN set
I need all 3 rare for my TT ](*,) Golden Apple, Translucent Donut and the Chocolate Cannoli
Then for Soda Kats I need the GITD Mt Mew both Purrple Pop Kitties and the Green Dragon.
I think I'm giving up on Kawaii Village and Munchies. I spent way too much money trying to complete these 3. I'll post picks of all my Dupes along with the Munchies and Kawaii Village I have. Just shoot me a line if you want to make a trade. But I still have 6 SK and 6 TT on the way.

Strawpurry is Glitter
Egg is Glitter

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:40 am

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I still need White plunger ninja and Yellow TP Ninja for the TN set
I need all 3 rare for my TT ](*,) Golden Apple, Translucent Donut and the Chocolate Cannoli
Then for Soda Kats I need the GITD Mt Mew both Purrple Pop Kitties and the Green Dragon.
I think I'm giving up on Kawaii Village and Munchies. I spent way too much money trying to complete these 3. I'll post picks of all my Dupes along with the Munchies and Kawaii Village I have. Just shoot me a line if you want to make a trade. But I still have 6 SK and 6 TT on the way.

Strawpurry is Glitter
Egg is Glitter

Fantastic looking collections :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:42 am

Katers wrote:So, I got an order in today....and darnit, I like them more than I thought I would. Definitely in for the set!

These look absolutely awesome, congrats :compress: :compress: :compress:

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:21 am

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I still need White plunger ninja and Yellow TP Ninja for the TN set
Spoiler: show

Strawpurry is Glitter

Egg is Glitter

Ugh, wish I had someone you needed....both because it stinks to be so close and so far. And also because...DRAGON! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:23 am

InternationalPopper wrote:

These look absolutely awesome, congrats :compress: :compress: :compress:

Thanks! Super frustrated right now - I had my next GS order ship, and was all excited. And I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting!! Think my order has gotten lost in the mail, since it keeps getting pushed back another day each day, and has no tracking. ARGH!!!!

Worst part is, if it's lost....you know that all 3 were dragons. Or something equally amazing. ](*,) lol
Image ImageImage Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Cloud Cats ratios:

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:41 pm

renardchua wrote:Cloud Cats ratios:

They look fantastic, especially actual photos :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Does anyone need a Twisted Treats Glitter Dragon? Need any of the other dragons, but mainly looking for silver.

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Those cloud cats are gorgeous! I have zero space but those may have to enter my life!
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Color schemes are fantastic on those! Seems like the design team has a lot of fun with these and I like looking at them.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I was going to skip on this set but they look really good. Way better than the glams (in my opinion).
Now I'm tempted.

The glams definitely don't do them justice! Join me in the dark side! We have kitties and cookies! lol

I'm considering! Depends on how long Boo Hollow takes.
I just got the 2nd to last one so I only need the hyper rare golden apple. Yuck
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Strawpurry is Glitter
Egg is Glitter

So very close! You got this!
I always call the rarer cannoli, the "spoiled" cannoli. He looks like he went bad.
Hi, I’m Steph.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:56 pm

I like the thundercloud/ stormy cat! I like the transparent one the most
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:Color schemes are fantastic on those! Seems like the design team has a lot of fun with these and I like looking at them.

True, and I love the puffiness :compress: :compress: :compress:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 am

Tynett wrote:Those cloud cats are gorgeous! I have zero space but those may have to enter my life!

Do it! Come join us in the madness! \:D/

Plus, they are kitties...low maintenance! Give them a spot on a windowsill in the sun, and they're good!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:12 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Now I'm tempted.

Ugh, Boo Hollow is forever away from now...! I figure I'll start preordering in July, at least a couple until my case comes in!

So close! I'll keep an eye out for trades, hopefully someone has one ready to go!
Image ImageImage Image

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:57 am

These just look so cuddly. Congratulations.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:37 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ugh, Boo Hollow is forever away from now...! I figure I'll start preordering in July, at least a couple until my case comes in!

So close! I'll keep an eye out for trades, hopefully someone has one ready to go!

Thanks, i appreciate it! I don't want to buy anymore since the only one I want is hyper rare.
I heard July for my local shop to get Boo Hollow. I can't wait!
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:22 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Thanks, i appreciate it! I don't want to buy anymore since the only one I want is hyper rare.
I heard July for my local shop to get Boo Hollow. I can't wait!

I am so looking forward to Boo Hollow, and my army of trees! July seems so early for that, really? I'll have to check on my order - I haven't paid yet, since it was so far out, but if it's July, I need to get back in and confirm it!

I want to be looking forward to my cloud cats, but all my deliveries are thwarting me at the moment. Guess it's payback for that first delivery coming so early! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:09 am

Has anyone who ordered the Cloud Cats from Funko Shop gotten a shipping notification yet? I ordered some a little over a week ago, and still nothing. Hoping to have them for my mom's birthday coming up, and I'm on the other side of the country from them, so I gotta give it time.
:dkjoker1:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:18 am

tigsabud1 wrote:Has anyone who ordered the Cloud Cats from Funko Shop gotten a shipping notification yet? I ordered some a little over a week ago, and still nothing. Hoping to have them for my mom's birthday coming up, and I'm on the other side of the country from them, so I gotta give it time.

It's taken two weeks or more sometimes to get orders out, so might be in line with that timeline.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 am

tigsabud1 wrote:Has anyone who ordered the Cloud Cats from Funko Shop gotten a shipping notification yet? I ordered some a little over a week ago, and still nothing. Hoping to have them for my mom's birthday coming up, and I'm on the other side of the country from them, so I gotta give it time.

Ordered last week as well, and just got my shipping notification today! They should be here Tuesday - very much looking forward to that delivery! Fingers crossed that yours get to you in time, and we both pull some great kitties!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 am

FunkOCD wrote:

It's taken two weeks or more sometimes to get orders out, so might be in line with that timeline.

I am fully choosing to believe that my order went out today because they were trying to get all the regular orders out before Priya and Dwight went up this week! Which works well for me, because I want my pakas!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:41 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

I am fully choosing to believe that my order went out today because they were trying to get all the regular orders out before Priya and Dwight went up this week! Which works well for me, because I want my pakas!

Be careful, they might Paka you up! LOL
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:17 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Better that than being up the river without a paka? lol

So my lost GS order finally came, and while it gifted me a duplicate, it also gave me black glitter Stormy! :cheers:

I also have mentally renamed one of the cats. The one named Derp? I've renamed him Chonk. And I luv him! lol

Has anyone that's gotten both rainbow kitties noticed that the rainbows are different? Or is it just my batch?
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:31 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

So my lost GS order finally came, and while it gifted me a duplicate, it also gave me black glitter Stormy! :cheers:

I also have mentally renamed one of the cats. The one named Derp? I've renamed him Chonk. And I luv him! lol

Has anyone that's gotten both rainbow kitties noticed that the rainbows are different? Or is it just my batch?

As Fozzie would say, "Paka Paka!" LOL

You need to show be pics on Friday! Chonk! LOL

Now I'm curious what you mean about the rainbows...
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:58 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Hoping to have lots of pictures - next delivery is tomorrow! Hoping for some good luck when the box appears!

In the meantime though - here's what I mean about the rainbows. And I have 2 of the purple Rainbow kitty, so it may be a batch issue, but it's definitely not a one-off since they both have the same rainbow colors.

Image ImageImage Image

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hoping to have lots of pictures - next delivery is tomorrow! Hoping for some good luck when the box appears!

In the meantime though - here's what I mean about the rainbows. And I have 2 of the purple Rainbow kitty, so it may be a batch issue, but it's definitely not a one-off since they both have the same rainbow colors.

Looks like a bad batch #-o #-o #-o

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 am

Loving these.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Does the rainbow match the flyer that comes with them? Might be intentional variation? :X
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:51 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

That's what I thought initially, but then I got a second purple rainbow cat that was the same. And then today I opened up the metallic rainbow kitty, and the rainbow is the same - bottom layer of the rainbow is white!

lol if it's a bad batch, does that mean they are chases?
Image ImageImage Image

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 am

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's what I thought initially, but then I got a second purple rainbow cat that was the same. And then today I opened up the metallic rainbow kitty, and the rainbow is the same - bottom layer of the rainbow is white!

lol lol lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Does the rainbow match the flyer that comes with them? Might be intentional variation? :X

It doesn't - the flyer shows all 3 rainbow kitties with that bottom layer of rainbow being blue, not white. I have no answers on this one, but I am enjoying the kitties!

I did NOT enjoy all the duplicates I got today - only managed to pick up 3 cats I didn't already have. Lots of duplicates today - bleh. ](*,)

On the bright side though, that puts me 2 1/18 cats and a dragon from finishing off this set!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:03 am

Katers wrote:

lol lol lol

Actually, a friend across the country sent me pics of her pulls, and she has the metallic rainbow cat too - also with a white layer in the rainbow! The mystery continues....!
Image ImageImage Image

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 am

This is my favorite dragon so far
Instagram- calebshiny

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:04 am

Stat32111 wrote:

I would LIKE him to be my favorite dragon...! 2 away from done now - Dragon and Blue/Green Glitter Stretchy.

Starting to think he's not meant to be mine though. LOTS of duplicates of 1/12 pink/purple Pounce (5! ouch!), both 1/12 Rainbows, 2 each of 1/18 Blue/White Pounce and 1/18 Orange/Yellow/Purple Stretchy, and a 1/9 Grey Stormy.

So how much of a masochist am I? Trying to decide if I keep going or just call it on this batch? Someone decide for me, please!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Katers wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:

I would LIKE him to be my favorite dragon...! 2 away from done now - Dragon and Blue/Green Glitter Stretchy.

Starting to think he's not meant to be mine though. LOTS of duplicates of 1/12 pink/purple Pounce (5! ouch!), both 1/12 Rainbows, 2 each of 1/18 Blue/White Pounce and 1/18 Orange/Yellow/Purple Stretchy, and a 1/9 Grey Stormy.

So how much of a masochist am I? Trying to decide if I keep going or just call it on this batch? Someone decide for me, please!

That’s like me and munchies. So many duplicates.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:25 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:This is my favorite dragon so far

That’s like me and munchies. So many duplicates.

Yeah, this bunch has been particularly rough! Maybe it's because I came into Munchies late, and everyone had bought up all the common duplicates first? I haven't had a run this bad since HP S1 and the 1/6 Hermione! ](*,)

I'll probably continue after all this...but I may take a short break for a bit!
Image ImageImage Image

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:36 am

I was surprised to find paka paka in store at hot topic the other day.

I collect Spores, Molds and FUNKO!

Return to “Blind Bags”