Haunted Mansion Glitter Mystery Minis Series

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Haunted Mansion Glitter Mystery Minis Series

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 am

SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:GLITTER?????????????????

Hopefully not the kind that gets EVERYWHERE! lol

Ikr!!

I used to love glitter...no longer! It's EVIL!

That being said - if I buy these, I guess that means they'll be staying in their boxes! lol
Image ImageImage Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:14 am

Katers wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hopefully not the kind that gets EVERYWHERE! lol

Ikr!!

That being said - if I buy these, I guess that means they'll be staying in their boxes! lol

Something tells me that I doubt that Funko would have items where glitter would be falling everywhere.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:33 am

SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:
Ikr!!

Something tells me that I doubt that Funko would have items where glitter would be falling everywhere.

Oh, I'm very sure they're safe from shedding glitter everywhere. But if the boxes are similar to series 1, I LOVED the design for them, and really would be tempted to keep them in box!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:17 am

Katers wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, I'm very sure they're safe from shedding glitter everywhere. But if the boxes are similar to series 1, I LOVED the design for them, and really would be tempted to keep them in box!

Which design were those?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:30 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:

Which design were those?

The exterior of the boxes is the design of a wallpaper from Haunted Mansion. Takes me right back to the ride to see it! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:29 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which design were those?

The exterior of the boxes is the design of a wallpaper from Haunted Mansion. Takes me right back to the ride to see it! \:D/

Nice, I've yet to be inside that one.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which design were those?

I think I am feeling a trip ASAP once Dland opens from COVID

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:24 pm

SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which design were those?

Right there with you, watching for info every day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:55 am

SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which design were those?

I'd be there also if it wasn't too difficult with the distance.
ImageImageImageImage

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 am

digithor wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think I am feeling a trip ASAP once Dland opens from COVID[/]

Middle of July, can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
digithor wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:
I think I am feeling a trip ASAP once Dland opens from COVID[/]

Middle of July, can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My plans were for right after sdcc.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:55 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which design were those?

Oh no, we need to fix that! As soon as it's safe, you must come down here - I'll come play tour guide! (Any excuse to go to Disney!). Plus, I know where all the bathrooms are! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:58 am

SpastikGrl wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which design were those?

They just pushed back the opening date today - not unexpected, but still disappointing. Might need to space my pops and minis around the house, and sing the graveyard song as I walk through!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:30 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh no, we need to fix that! As soon as it's safe, you must come down here - I'll come play tour guide! (Any excuse to go to Disney!). Plus, I know where all the bathrooms are! lol

This year would have been 2 days worth since 1 wasn't enough last year, tour guide could be good. I know I spent a good amount of time walking around to see everything.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

This year would have been 2 days worth since 1 wasn't enough last year, tour guide could be good. I know I spent a good amount of time walking around to see everything.

Oh yeah, 1 day definitely isn't enough! Especially if you didn't make it on Haunted Mansion! One of my favorite rides in the park - and not even for the AC! Really hoping that wave 3 of these minis are some of the other characters from the ride.
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh yeah, 1 day definitely isn't enough! Especially if you didn't make it on Haunted Mansion! One of my favorite rides in the park - and not even for the AC! Really hoping that wave 3 of these minis are some of the other characters from the ride.

Ahh the ac, I enjoyed small world for that.
Any other characters you'd want to see the most?
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:29 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Well, I'd like the rest of the singing busts - we have 1 of 4, currently. I'd also like the tightrope-walking stretching portrait ghost - I always call her Ballerina ghost in my head.

Any of the dancing ballroom ghosts would be fun. And "hurry back" Ghost Hostess / Little Leota would be fun - she was always one of my favorites!

The top 3 AC rides were always Haunted Mansion, Small World, and Pirates. But the Pirates movies ruined that one for the regulars - too crowded now to wait for it for AC!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, I'd like the rest of the singing busts - we have 1 of 4, currently. I'd also like the tightrope-walking stretching portrait ghost - I always call her Ballerina ghost in my head.

Any of the dancing ballroom ghosts would be fun. And "hurry back" Ghost Hostess / Little Leota would be fun - she was always one of my favorites!

The top 3 AC rides were always Haunted Mansion, Small World, and Pirates. But the Pirates movies ruined that one for the regulars - too crowded now to wait for it for AC!

The rest of the singing busts should happen, I agree.

I did the small world and the AC was great that day!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

If we got the rest of the singing busts, then we can play the music they sing! I mean...I can play it anyway, but it would definitely be more fun with all the singers!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

If we got the rest of the singing busts, then we can play the music they sing! I mean...I can play it anyway, but it would definitely be more fun with all the singers!

That would make for a cool display, either a wall or a full room with lighting. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That would make for a cool display, either a wall or a full room with lighting. :)

Get a black light display, or have them GITD - either way though, that would be amazing!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:44 am

Finally got some of these locally in stock, just need to make it into the store now.
ImageImageImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:56 pm

Found these at HT today, so I picked up the two new gitd molds. Pretty decent glow on them, although the bust is the better of the two.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Return to “Blind Bags”