Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

digithor

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:13 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:[ig][/ig]
Happy Wobbler Wednesday!!!!
I have an amazing mail call just in time for today, the glow Hanna Barbera SDCC 2007 wobblers! The seller had 2 of the 3 sets so now I am just missing Jabberjaw/ Kong Kong Phooey. I am so happy, these look amazing and glow awesome!! My phone is bad at taking photos of glow so sorry I can't show that.
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Oh those are a cool looking group.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:53 am

Scotty wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Scotty wrote:Congrats Zack on snagging those glows. Great pic--better than mine (maybe i've got to get some of my guys outside)

Keeping with Zack's GITD Hanna-Barbera, I present a solo shot of the 7" glow Huck.

What an amazing piece! I've honestly never seen this one. How many where made and where did was it given out? I'm assuming Fundays?

Interesting question, because of all the Hucks (and there are 18 seven-inch Huck Wobblers) the blue GITD Huck has a bit of ambiguity surrounding it's production run (if anyone knows for sure and can site a post or something, let me know).

What I found was that the GITD Huck was first introduced as a random prize for Funatics who bought Brian's "Classic Hanna-Barbera Collectibles" book from Cameron Collectibles. The book came out in April 2007 and the first 50 books from Cameron were reserved for Funatics. From the 50 Funatics who bought the book, 5 were randomly chosen to receive a GITD Huck. At the time, some thought only 5 of them were produced, but Brian teased the Funatics with a post that read, "I have a few GLOW HUCKS LEFT! They will be given away at FF5! Do you need more incentive to make your way to Funko Fun Days??? Show up and who knows what you will walk away with!!!!" Plus, you had to know that Brian made one for his own collection.

Well, I did a lot of hunting on the board and could find no reference to anyone getting a glow huck at FFD5. Kevin, you were there, do you remember seeing any? (FFD5 is when Kevin was inducted into the Funatic Hall of Fame :cheers: )

So, to answer the question of how many? We know there were at least five, and then Brian said he had "a few more," so we maybe can say at least 8 were made. But if I were to make an educated guess, I'd say there were 12. 12 was the most common run for Brian's limited edition Hucks - 10 of the 18 varieties were LE12.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;-) (Unless, of course, someone knows for sure something different :rolleyes: )

Thank you for the backstory, Scotty! I appreciate you taking the time to educate me on that, one of the reasons I love the boards - you won't really learn these things elsewhere.

If the first 50 were reserved for Funatics, does that mean the book was highly sought after when it released? Or was it the chance of the Glow Huck that created a higher appeal? Is that how you got yours? Being one of the 5, lucky enough to get one?

Logically speaking the LE of 12 makes sense. The yellow Huck is one I've been after for a long times, although I'm sure all of them have permanent homes.

I'll stick to your story too, it's the only one I've got and makes enough sense to me! ;-)
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Thank you for the backstory, Scotty! I appreciate you taking the time to educate me on that, one of the reasons I love the boards - you won't really learn these things elsewhere.

If the first 50 were reserved for Funatics, does that mean the book was highly sought after when it released? Or was it the chance of the Glow Huck that created a higher appeal? Is that how you got yours? Being one of the 5, lucky enough to get one?

Logically speaking the LE of 12 makes sense. The yellow Huck is one I've been after for a long times, although I'm sure all of them have permanent homes.

I'll stick to your story too, it's the only one I've got and makes enough sense to me! ;-)

I wasn't collecting back then. Man, how I wish I was. I'm guessing, for the Funatics, the larger appeal (for most) was a chance to get a glow Huck. For Hanna-Barbera lovers, the book was reward enough. It's a very cool book. I think most of the pictures in the book come from Brian's personal collection. I've seen his HB collection in person--the rarity and quality of the pieces are crazy good; it's like being in a real toy museum.

Cameron Collectibles received 100 copies of the book to sell, so after the Funatics bought up their 50 (all of which were autographed by Brian), then they sold the remaining fifty. I bought the book, second hand, and got an unautographed copy. I don't know how many total copies of the book were printed--I'm guessing more than the 100 Cameron had.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Scotty wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I wasn't collecting back then. Man, how I wish I was. I'm guessing, for the Funatics, the larger appeal (for most) was a chance to get a glow Huck. For Hanna-Barbera lovers, the book was reward enough. It's a very cool book. I think most of the pictures in the book come from Brian's personal collection. I've seen his HB collection in person--the rarity and quality of the pieces are crazy good; it's like being in a real toy museum.

Cameron Collectibles received 100 copies of the book to sell, so after the Funatics bought up their 50 (all of which were autographed by Brian), then they sold the remaining fifty. I bought the book, second hand, and got an unautographed copy. I don't know how many total copies of the book were printed--I'm guessing more than the 100 Cameron had.

Same here. One thing I would change if I could go back, is collecting much earlier. I checked on ebay and there is one for sale. It looks like it's seen better days but I'm keeping my eye on it. I'd love to find a copy.

From the quick peek we got in Making Fun, you can tell Brian has an incredible collection. I'd love to see it in it's completion. Glad you got to see it in person! What a great experience. How did that come about? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just intrigued by the story :)
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:53 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Same here. One thing I would change if I could go back, is collecting much earlier. I checked on ebay and there is one for sale. It looks like it's seen better days but I'm keeping my eye on it. I'd love to find a copy.

From the quick peek we got in Making Fun, you can tell Brian has an incredible collection. I'd love to see it in it's completion. Glad you got to see it in person! What a great experience. How did that come about? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just intrigued by the story :)

I visited Funko HQ two times (the HQ's location previous to the current location). Both times in support of my wife visiting, once when Brian wanted to meet with the Funatic board moderators (which she was). The second time was when another group she was associated with (that promoted Funko collecting--I just can't remember what group that was at the moment) asked to come visit. So, basically, I was a tag-a-long both times. The first time was by far the best because we spent then entire business day at Funko and several hours with Brian. Plus that's the day Brian gave me his LE 3 dark blue huck bank to complete my bank collection (which I wrote about in my collection thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97328).
Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:04 am

Looks like I got here first, so thought I'd post a couple of pairs of Wobblers that involved box variations--well, I guess, Bazooka Joe is also a Wobbler variation.

Up first is a Funko original character, Space Ace! A tribute to classic sci-fi (1950's style)

And then, Bazooka Joe. I love the subtly of this variation, both on the box and Joe. If you don't know what the variation is, you might miss it.

Spoiler: show
Look at Lettering of Bazooka; one starts with red, the other, blue.
Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:36 am

It took me a few seconds to find that Bazooka variation, that's neat!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:45 am

Scotty wrote:.
Looks like I got here first, so thought I'd post a couple of pairs of Wobblers that involved box variations--well, I guess, Bazooka Joe is also a Wobbler variation.

Up first is a Funko original character, Space Ace! A tribute to classic sci-fi (1950's style)

And then, Bazooka Joe. I love the subtly of this variation, both on the box and Joe. If you don't know what the variation is, you might miss it.

What fantastic Wobblers, Absolutely awesome =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:22 pm

Great wobblers Scott!! I just love the old school box art On wobblers! :smilebox:

So in keeping with your space-theme, I’ve decided to go with Wobblebot’s!!

First, here’s a different packaged silver bot, packaged specially for an engineering class out in Texas back in the day. The bot is exactly like the regular silver version in every way with exception to the packaging.

And here is the complete set in their traditional boxes..possibly not so often seen :smt109:

Let’s see them Wednesday Wobbler’s funatics!! :dance:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:14 am

Scotty wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I visited Funko HQ two times (the HQ's location previous to the current location). Both times in support of my wife visiting, once when Brian wanted to meet with the Funatic board moderators (which she was). The second time was when another group she was associated with (that promoted Funko collecting--I just can't remember what group that was at the moment) asked to come visit. So, basically, I was a tag-a-long both times. The first time was by far the best because we spent then entire business day at Funko and several hours with Brian. Plus that's the day Brian gave me his LE 3 dark blue huck bank to complete my bank collection (which I wrote about in my collection thread https://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97328).

Absolutely incredible. What a mind blowing collection, accompanied with such fantastic experiences. Thank you for sharing the thread. Not sure how I missed it when it was updated but I'll be over there, in awe, browsing the collection, lol.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:48 am

Those two bazooka joe variations are neat, subtle differences.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:06 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Great wobblers Scott!! I just love the old school box art On wobblers! :smilebox:

So in keeping with your space-theme, I’ve decided to go with Wobblebot’s!!

First, here’s a different packaged silver bot, packaged specially for an engineering class out in Texas back in the day. The bot is exactly like the regular silver version in every way with exception to the packaging.

And here is the complete set in their traditional boxes..possibly not so often seen :smt109:

Let’s see them Wednesday Wobbler’s funatics!! :dance:

Very interesting and so cool.

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Josh, love that silver bot packaging. Totally new news to me.

And just checking, but is that picture of the threesome just a photo you have or did you actually track down a gold bot?
Image Image

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Scotty wrote:Josh, love that silver bot packaging. Totally new news to me.

And just checking, but is that picture of the threesome just a photo you have or did you actually track down a gold bot?

Thanks Scott! It’s definitely a picture of the trio..my trio!! You know I’m all about finding everything old school, especially those idol’s :smt024 :smt023 The search for FUN never ends when it comes to Funko!! :smt025

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Thanks Scott! It’s definitely a picture of the trio..my trio!! You know I’m all about finding everything old school, especially those idol’s :smt024 :smt023 The search for FUN never ends when it comes to Funko!! :smt025

So Awesome =D> =D> =D>

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Love the mini wobbler action! Wobblebots are really epic and that Bone Daddy really shines in the sun!!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:15 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Holy crap on a cracker! That's amazing. You have serious tracking skills. (let me know if you find another ;-) )

And the orange Less Than Jake, as well. #-o

MAJOR CONGRATS
Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

WOW! Absolutely love both of them. But I will have to say I'm really wanting that Bone Daddy!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:57 am

Hey, look at this, I'm first to post for two weeks in a row. We really need to get more people actively involved in Wobbler collecting.

When I was growing up, in the 70's, Evel Knievel was a folk hero. The guy was nuts, but we all pretended to be him whenever we were on our bicycles. My friends and I pulled some seriously stupid stunts on our bikes emulating him. It got even worse when we all had mini-bikes. But somehow we survived.

This is a limited edition version of the Evel Knievel Wobbler. One of my source references said this: "Evel Knievel was America's beloved daredevil throughout the 70's. The Wobbler was equally as popular with a production run of 18,203. A Rare Variation of 1,000 additional Evels were produced for Trade Show purposes with the saying "Risk Is Good!"

ImageImage
Image Image

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am

Hey, look at this, I'm first to post for two weeks in a row. We really need to get more people actively involved in Wobbler collecting.

When I was growing up, in the 70's, Evel Knievel was a folk hero. The guy was nuts, but we all pretended to be him whenever we were on our bicycles. My friends and I pulled some seriously stupid stunts on our bikes emulating him. It got even worse when we all had mini-bikes. But somehow we survived.

This is a limited edition version of the Evel Knievel Wobbler. One of my source references said this: "Evel Knievel was America's beloved daredevil throughout the 70's. The Wobbler was equally as popular with a production run of 18,203. A Rare Variation of 1,000 additional Evels were produced for Trade Show purposes with the saying "Risk Is Good!"

ImageImage

Love him, Wobblers Wonder :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:24 pm

Wow very awesome Even Knievel Wobbler Scotty! I have a new arrival that hasn't arrived but I can't wait to show hopefully next week. My birthday falls onto next Wobbler Wednesday too so that is cool!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:21 pm

ImageImage

Wow, love this wicked awesome set Scott!! Currently hunting for something I want to post right now! Stay tuned :-k
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:05 pm

How about some clowning around fun for Wobbler Wednesday, including the complete Wacky Wisecrack quartet of mini Angry Clowns & a big-top Freddy!! Sure do love our clowns around here :smt101 :smt079

Happy Wobbling ya’ll :smilebox: and happy Canada Day to all the amazing funatics North of the border! Miss getting to hang with you all!! :occasion5:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:17 pm

ImageImage

Thanks for posting this Scotty! Evel is one of my faves of the early Funko wobblers! He was everyones hero during the 70's! The 1000 piece "risk is good" edition was produced for a financial company that managed the wealth of people who had 5 million in assets or more.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:How about some clowning around fun for Wobbler Wednesday, including the complete Wacky Wisecrack quartet of mini Angry Clowns & a big-top Freddy!! Sure do love our clowns around here :smt101 :smt079

Happy Wobbling ya’ll :smilebox: and happy Canada Day to all the amazing funatics North of the border! Miss getting to hang with you all!! :occasion5:

Especially like that Big-top Freddy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:42 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:How about some clowning around fun for Wobbler Wednesday, including the complete Wacky Wisecrack quartet of mini Angry Clowns & a big-top Freddy!! Sure do love our clowns around here :smt101 :smt079

Looks like you are clowning arou- oh wait you already said that one lol
Really awesome army of wisecracks you have!
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

dee001

Postby dee001 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Amazing wobblers guys. I wish I had more wobblers to share but I’m enjoying seeing all these pics. Some i’ve never ever seen!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Thanks, Josh!! I seem to remember you being given "Honorary Canadian" status so Happy Canada Day to you too bro!!

Great pic!!
I be Chris

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:

ImageImage

Thanks for posting this Scotty! Evel is one of my faves of the early Funko wobblers! He was everyones hero during the 70's! The 1000 piece "risk is good" edition was produced for a financial company that managed the wealth of people who had 5 million in assets or more.

Love these awesome details Kevin!! Definitely didn’t know this facet about the Risk variant :eek:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Great set of clowns Josh. Something about a clown with a stubby cigar in his mouth that cracks me up.
Image Image

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:04 am

Happy Wednesday, everybody! I've had some unfortunate setbacks in my collecting, as of late. Most of my company has been furloughed until October, and after some medical bills for my wife and the unemployment payments being backed up in my state, a few -most- of my vinyl pals had to find new homes. Even more frustrating was that ALL of my unemployment payments dropped into my account 4 days after the bulk of my collection was sold off. Nuts.

But Wobbler Wednesday continues, and you know who's always there, with power to spare? Reddy Kilowatt!

I really love this wobbler because, in theory, he shouldn't have worked. Funko found a great way to fill out the negative space of his lightning bolt body and make him more physically substantial to act as a bobble head. Any other characters you can think of that Funko got creative with to make a better wobbler?

Hope you all have a great day!
TC, but you can call me Tim!

ISO: Monster Cereal Oddities

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:30 pm

TC Internet wrote:Happy Wednesday, everybody! I've had some unfortunate setbacks in my collecting, as of late. Most of my company has been furloughed until October, and after some medical bills for my wife and the unemployment payments being backed up in my state, a few -most- of my vinyl pals had to find new homes. Even more frustrating was that ALL of my unemployment payments dropped into my account 4 days after the bulk of my collection was sold off. Nuts.

But Wobbler Wednesday continues, and you know who's always there, with power to spare? Reddy Kilowatt!

I really love this wobbler because, in theory, he shouldn't have worked. Funko found a great way to fill out the negative space of his lightning bolt body and make him more physically substantial to act as a bobble head. Any other characters you can think of that Funko got creative with to make a better wobbler?

Tim, very sorry to hear about your situation. These are some pretty strange times.

Reddy is a GREAT Wobbler. As advertising pieces go, he is such a cool retro one.

I'm taking your lead and present you with Gumby. Funko had to get very creative when figuring out how to make a skinny clay figure wobble.

Here's a peak under the grass skirt.

Wobble on, everyone! :cheers:
Image Image

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Scotty wrote:
TC Internet wrote:Happy Wednesday, everybody! I've had some unfortunate setbacks in my collecting, as of late. Most of my company has been furloughed until October, and after some medical bills for my wife and the unemployment payments being backed up in my state, a few -most- of my vinyl pals had to find new homes. Even more frustrating was that ALL of my unemployment payments dropped into my account 4 days after the bulk of my collection was sold off. Nuts.

Tim, very sorry to hear about your situation. These are some pretty strange times.

Reddy is a GREAT Wobbler. As advertising pieces go, he is such a cool retro one.

I'm taking your lead and present you with Gumby. Funko had to get very creative when figuring out how to make a skinny clay figure wobble.

These are so awesome, thanks for sharing =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:34 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
Scotty wrote:

These are so awesome, thanks for sharing =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

That sucks to hear Tim! Hope things get back to normal for you soon! Great wobblers guys!! Hopefully I can whip something out for this evening :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm

They look creepy scary great! I love that Freddy, great picture. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:32 pm

For Wobbler Wednesday I figured I would share one of my newest Freddy Wobbler pickups. This piece is super unique and I think it's awesome that he is wearing the tux. I really love the design of this one. It has been great seeing everyones pieces. \:D/ \:D/

Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey Funatics! This is my first Wobbler Wednesday post ... I usually hang out in the Pop and Mystery Mini sections but wanted to say HI!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:13 pm

SpaceDude wrote:For Wobbler Wednesday I figured I would share one of my newest Freddy Wobbler pickups. This piece is super unique and I think it's awesome that he is wearing the tux. I really love the design of this one. It has been great seeing everyones pieces. \:D/ \:D/

Oh man, what an epic Freddy!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:22 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:For Wobbler Wednesday I figured I would share one of my newest Freddy Wobbler pickups. This piece is super unique and I think it's awesome that he is wearing the tux. I really love the design of this one. It has been great seeing everyones pieces. \:D/ \:D/

Oh man, what an epic Freddy!!

Thank you man I appreciate that! Very cool Freddy for sure!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:24 pm

What a devilish Freddy score pal! Great choice!!

PhoenixForce wrote:Hey Funatics! This is my first Wobbler Wednesday post ... I usually hang out in the Pop and Mystery Mini sections but wanted to say HI!

Love seeing you starting to pick up some old school pieces too Jason!! Wobblin on my friend :headbang:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”