Marvel Collector's Corp July 2020: X-Men 20th Anniversary

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp July 2020: X-Men 20th Anniversary

Postby lavery01 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:28 pm

Jezter wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Yes please PM. lol thanks

the waiting is the hardest part..... but being movie related my enthusiasm is decidedly low.

PMs sent. If it's what the leak suggests, I will need! :D

Yeah I got it, and you’re right. I can’t wait! lol thanks
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:54 pm

thanks, sounds like it could be cool.... but movie stuff isn't my thing.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Letterkenny, Billie Eilish, Impractical Jokers, Ali G

lazcommalisa

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Haven't seen any leaks or just missed it (which is fine with me). Even though I grew up with these movies, I decided that I'm not collecting this line other than the MCC ones but excited what pops I'll get at the end of the month.
:freddy2:
~Lisa

Funko Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Comic Cons: WonderCon-2018|2019, SDCC-2018|2019, LACC 2018, d23 Expo 2019, ECCC 2020 Virtual Con, WonderCon 2020 Virtual Con

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:54 pm

scullysdad wrote:Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.

Oh you think there’s going to be a second? Or did they confirm there was somewhere?

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Dbactor wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.

Oh you think there’s going to be a second? Or did they confirm there was somewhere?

The first post in the thread says two Pops and a shirt, so I am basing it on that. That seems to be the perfect configuration for these too.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Letterkenny, Billie Eilish, Impractical Jokers, Ali G

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:51 am

Jezter wrote:I realllllly want this one, but not sure I'll be able to afford it. If I can though I hope it's someone good, or a neat variant and not just a random character like Senator Kelly with gills or something like that...

Gilled Senator Kelly is a horrible thought, why would you put this out there in the universe??? lol

No, it needs to be something amazing to remind us all how happy we were to see our X-Men in movie theaters back in the day!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:20 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:I realllllly want this one, but not sure I'll be able to afford it. If I can though I hope it's someone good, or a neat variant and not just a random character like Senator Kelly with gills or something like that...

Gilled Senator Kelly is a horrible thought, why would you put this out there in the universe??? lol

No, it needs to be something amazing to remind us all how happy we were to see our X-Men in movie theaters back in the day!

It’s pretty brilliant though!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is, actually. Though I have no desire to have that in my collection!

I am never surprised by the creativity in here!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:27 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think we could get a Senator kelly like the rumored leak, too.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:53 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:It’s pretty brilliant though!

It would be an amazing pop design, that's for sure!

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:45 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I mean, in my opinion Senator Kelly in any form would be waaayyyy down on the list of X-Men movie pops I'd want to see, but sometimes the weird pops get made anyway, and I'd probably buy him regardless if he's naked with gills or...like the leaked image. I doubt I'd get him if he looked normal and just had yellow eyes though, that would be silly.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 526
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, 13th Doctor SDCC w/ coat, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:52 am

Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I think we could get a Senator kelly like the rumored leak, too.

I mean, in my opinion Senator Kelly in any form would be waaayyyy down on the list of X-Men movie pops I'd want to see, but sometimes the weird pops get made anyway, and I'd probably buy him regardless if he's naked with gills or...like the leaked image. I doubt I'd get him if he looked normal and just had yellow eyes though, that would be silly.

So true, that the weird pops get made! I'll give it to them though - they are memorable! I wouldn't think we'd get a small modification like eyes and still get him as a pop - that wouldn't be exciting enough, at least to my thinking.

Of course, this could all be solved if we'd get some spoilers, at which point we can move on to why or why not we are excited for this box!

Honestly, I am more looking forward to a shirt, been awhile since I had a good X-men shirt!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:

So true, that the weird pops get made! I'll give it to them though - they are memorable! I wouldn't think we'd get a small modification like eyes and still get him as a pop - that wouldn't be exciting enough, at least to my thinking.

Of course, this could all be solved if we'd get some spoilers, at which point we can move on to why or why not we are excited for this box!

Honestly, I am more looking forward to a shirt, been awhile since I had a good X-men shirt!

Even when i wouldn’t get a pop, i get excited when they do it well, get the details right. But who knows haha

Tees for life

Return to “Powered by Funko”