Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:22 pm

popfanboy wrote:I'm hopeful for a Ghostbusters line, especially Stay Puft or Slimer! I think the Ghostbusters with slimed or marshmallow chase variants would be awesome!

Here's a Stay Puft with burnt chase variant concept that I finished last night.
Spoiler: show

Amazing work Tanner!!! Yeah I would love to see a full Ghostbusters lineup. Maybe some glow elements to the chases too. Like glow green slime.

Also how would they do Slimer is what I am wondering. First soda figure with a stand? Maybe that would be too complicated since it would break. Maybe stand it on the bottom like Boo Berry
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:53 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Yeah a glow Pillsbury would be cool! I have a feeling that it would be a 12 days of Christmas/ cyber Monday bundle inclusion.

Another series I want to see as sodas are Strawberry Shortcake figures. I wonder if they would come scented or the chases be scented?

Glow pillsbury will be sweet when that comes out.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:58 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Also how would they do Slimer is what I am wondering. First soda figure with a stand? Maybe that would be too complicated since it would break. Maybe stand it on the bottom like Boo Berry

I was thinking it would be like the Pop where his slime is the base. It would certainly be a unique design and a first for Soda, but I think I’m going to draw it up soon.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:31 pm

Another series I want to see as sodas are Strawberry Shortcake figures. I wonder if they would come scented or the chases be scented?[/quote]

That would be very fun! \:D/
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:46 am

Rothkolion wrote:Another series I want to see as sodas are Strawberry Shortcake figures. I wonder if they would come scented or the chases be scented?

That would be very fun! \:D/[/quote]

Good match to the pops that some of us have.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:33 am

Really love if we can have Maleficent soda!!!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:56 am

Bone Daddy and El Diablo. Honestly all Spastiks but those 2 are my absolute favorites.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:20 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Bone Daddy and El Diablo. Honestly all Spastiks but those 2 are my absolute favorites.

I concur, would be all in as well if they release as Sodas.

Spastiks Sodas would be dope! :cheers: :cheers:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:11 pm

I would love The Office sodas, I'd also like Regular Show, Rick and Morty, and One Piece.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Rothkolion wrote:Another series I want to see as sodas are Strawberry Shortcake figures. I wonder if they would come scented or the chases be scented?

That would be very fun! \:D/[/quote]

This would be great and would go right along with our strawberry short cake pops, and yes they would have to be scented , that’s what the strawberry shortcake characters are all about. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:18 pm

I think a Geoffrey the Giraffe would be an amazing soda. Lots of sodas have retro designs for characters and it would be cool to get a Funko figure of the retro Geoffrey.

Maybe this would be perfect for a 12 Days of Christmas on the Funko Shop. Since a big Christmas memory was circling toys in the Toys R Us catalog! Plus it would make sense to be a Funko Shop exclusive!

Maybe the chase be the more modern design or have the modern be common and retro be chase?

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:38 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
I think a Geoffrey the Giraffe would be an amazing soda. Lots of sodas have retro designs for characters and it would be cool to get a Funko figure of the retro Geoffrey.

Maybe this would be perfect for a 12 Days of Christmas on the Funko Shop. Since a big Christmas memory was circling toys in the Toys R Us catalog! Plus it would make sense to be a Funko Shop exclusive!

Maybe the chase be the more modern design or have the modern be common and retro be chase?

I love that idea! I totally was one of those kids flipping through the holiday catalog!
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:32 am

I feel like King Of The Hill is screaming for a Soda line. Change the cans a little bit to look like Alamo Beer cans. Maybe even do a six pack (with the little plastic ring on the covers) of Hank, Bill, Dale, Boomhauer, Cotton, and Peggy (with Bobby, Connie, and Joseph as regular soda figures separately). Seems too perfect not too do it.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:38 am

Quazimoto wrote:I feel like King Of The Hill is screaming for a Soda line. Change the cans a little bit to look like Alamo Beer cans. Maybe even do a six pack (with the little plastic ring on the covers) of Hank, Bill, Dale, Boomhauer, Cotton, and Peggy (with Bobby, Connie, and Joseph as regular soda figures separately). Seems too perfect not too do it.

Great ideas! I think these would be great sellers, plus the designs would translate well. I can imagine Hank with the Soda style of eyes!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:46 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:I feel like King Of The Hill is screaming for a Soda line. Change the cans a little bit to look like Alamo Beer cans. Maybe even do a six pack (with the little plastic ring on the covers) of Hank, Bill, Dale, Boomhauer, Cotton, and Peggy (with Bobby, Connie, and Joseph as regular soda figures separately). Seems too perfect not too do it.

Great ideas! I think these would be great sellers, plus the designs would translate well. I can imagine Hank with the Soda style of eyes!

They would do good I think also, popular enough of a series and some neat characters.
ImageImageImageImage

athena

Postby athena » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:41 am

Jem and the holograms
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:48 pm

With the Halo Announcement today for new POPs, I'm wondering what kinds of Video Game characters would be good as SODA figures?
-Master chief with a gold chase (Because of that amazing Blockbuster Exclusive) or Transparent chase
-Sonic the Hedgehog (with a more classic design) with a Super Sonic Chase (Maybe glow? :eek: )
-Sora with a chase being one of his world costumes or a glow Keyblade
-Q-Bert with a glow chase
-Dig Dug with chase in alternate colorways where the pump and pants are blue and the rest of the outfit is red
-Pac Man with a different smiley face chase
-Same with Ms. Pac Man

These could be cool options for future E3 Convention Exclusives! Especially the more modern games but I would prefer they make more classic arcade characters first.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:46 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:With the Halo Announcement today for new POPs, I'm wondering what kinds of Video Game characters would be good as SODA figures?
-Master chief with a gold chase (Because of that amazing Blockbuster Exclusive) or Transparent chase
-Sonic the Hedgehog (with a more classic design) with a Super Sonic Chase (Maybe glow? :eek: )
-Dig Dug with chase in alternate colorways where the pump and pants are blue and the rest of the outfit is red
-Same with Ms. Pac Man

These could be cool options for future E3 Convention Exclusives! Especially the more modern games but I would prefer they make more classic arcade characters first.

I could totally see a Sonic Soda! That would be a must buy for me!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:52 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:With the Halo Announcement today for new POPs, I'm wondering what kinds of Video Game characters would be good as SODA figures?
-Same with Ms. Pac Man

could see all these being done. Sonic would be cool and I would love a pacman soda!!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:41 pm

willy wonka wrote:
-Same with Ms. Pac Man

could see all these being done. Sonic would be cool and I would love a pacman soda!!!

Totally here for the Sonic, Q-Bert and PAC-Man but I would add in Donkey Kong, with a flocked variant. :colors:

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 am

-Same with Ms. Pac Man

Almost any video game character would be good, but yours are great also. lol
Wonder when / if we will start to see overwatch sodas.
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Along the beer line could also be Homer or Peter Griffin

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:55 pm

-Same with Ms. Pac Man

All of those would be very awesome to see! Pac man would be so awesome!! =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:05 am

A panthor soda would be epic but might not work out given the size etc lol

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:20 am

It would be fun if they did the Ducktales characters in a can of Pep.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:15 pm

With the exciting news of Clarabelle coming in soda form and her first ever Funko appearance, I am really hoping for Horace Horsecaller. Another classic and retro disney character.
I like how they did the old school black and white for the common and a colored one for the chase. They could do that for Horace, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy among many more.
Chip and Dale would also be amazing as sodas.
What other Disney goodness would you all like to see?

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:31 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:[img]https:pg[/img]
With the exciting news of Clarabelle coming in soda form and her first ever Funko appearance, I am really hoping for Horace Horsecaller. Another classic and retro disney character.
I like how they did the old school black and white for the common and a colored one for the chase. They could do that for Horace, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy among many more.
Chip and Dale would also be amazing as sodas.
What other Disney goodness would you all like to see?

I agree! I hope they make Horace! Him and Clarabelle are CLASSIC DISNEY!!! And I hope they do more characters and maybe some based off some of the classic Disney shorts like the ghosts from Lonesome Ghosts along with Goofy with the butterfly net. So many great options to chose from.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:18 am

Here are some music Sodas I'd love to see. The Beatles are a must. The original POPs have gotten quite pricey. May be a licensing issue since Funko hasn't made new ones since. They would be perfect for sodas.
My top want would be a Jeff Lynne [2nd picture], known for the Electric Light Orchestra and also working with many other famous musicians like George Harrison, Tom Petty and many more. Considered to be the 5th Beatle. I'd highly recommended ELO to anyone who hasn't listened to them. Eldorado and Time are my favorite albums.
But besides that, I think Sodas would be great for retro 60s, 70s and 80s musicians. Elvis would be great too!

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Anyone looking forward to WWE Sodas? i would love one .. Legion of Doom in particular
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Since Funko has the Simpsons license again, really hoping we at least get the family in standard soda form.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:58 pm

I would say the Ghostbusters cartoon, M.A.S.K. or Gi Joe. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 pm

I am loving the MOTU sodas. Spikor is a super want for me for NYCC, they really nailed the design. Hordak is one that could be amazing as a con release or normal release. With chase being with arm cannon? Or glow? Imagine his white face and red eyes glowing!

Any character from the Evil Horde would make me happy though. Imagine a flocked Grizzlor as a con release? Modulok with chase swapping heads like in the 2nd photo, where the other head would be help in hand? Would be a unique soda for sure!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:27 am

I totally agree Zack!! It would be awesome to see this happen! Toys R Us was my childhood and that would be a must get soda for me!! \:D/ \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:52 am

I am loving the MOTU sodas. Spikor is a super want for me for NYCC, they really nailed the design. Hordak is one that could be amazing as a con release or normal release. With chase being with arm cannon? Or glow? Imagine his white face and red eyes glowing!

Any character from the Evil Horde would make me happy though. Imagine a flocked Grizzlor as a con release? Modulok with chase swapping heads like in the 2nd photo, where the other head would be help in hand? Would be a unique soda for sure!

We love the Motu line both pop and soda line. I like your idea. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:59 am

Hordak will be sweet when if they release him, one of my favorite characters there.
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:27 am

Another thread got me thinking of how great it would be to have Monty Python Soda, particularly key characters from the films. Black Knight would be at the top of my list (with an injured chase of course) and some of the other knights from Holy Grail.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:12 am

Been a while since those Holy Grail pops, anything new would be welcome.
ImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:03 am

Loving all the new Soda's Hope we keep seeing more of these.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:37 am

I’d love to see more AD icons via the soda line...tricks and Ronald McDonald come to mind.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:06 am

Any Gi Joe or Ghostbusters. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Soda”