Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Boymom4

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Boymom4 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:03 pm

funko_sw wrote:A Star Wars collection :)

Wow...love your star wars collection :)

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 pm

The force is definitely strong with this one! Looks excellent :headbang:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 11, 2020 1:26 am

That is a strong wobbler of force, pretty impressive to see all of those.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed May 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Fantastic array, awesome :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed May 13, 2020 4:22 pm

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing this!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Fri May 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Thanks to everyone who's been posting in this through the years! I had to sell my Wobbler collection back in the mid-00's, (I used to work at a small comic shop in the late 90s and always called my orders in to Funko back then. I'm sure it's common knowledge by now, but Mike used to pick up the phone and take the orders himself, they were the best company to work with!) but my wife and I just moved to a new house in New Orleans and since we wanted a Monster Cereal display, I tracked down one of my all-time favorite pieces, the GITD Chocula Bank!

I think the bug has bit me again, and I've already made room for his counterpart on the shelf. Thanks to everyone here for the lovely walk down memory lane and inspiration... I'll have some new shelving and, uh, a lot more wobblers to display soon!
TC, but you can call me Tim!

ISO: Monster Cereal Oddities

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri May 15, 2020 5:41 pm

TC Internet wrote:Thanks to everyone who's been posting in this through the years! I had to sell my Wobbler collection back in the mid-00's, (I used to work at a small comic shop in the late 90s and always called my orders in to Funko back then. I'm sure it's common knowledge by now, but Mike used to pick up the phone and take the orders himself, they were the best company to work with!) but my wife and I just moved to a new house in New Orleans and since we wanted a Monster Cereal display, I tracked down one of my all-time favorite pieces, the GITD Chocula Bank!

I think the bug has bit me again, and I've already made room for his counterpart on the shelf. Thanks to everyone here for the lovely walk down memory lane and inspiration... I'll have some new shelving and, uh, a lot more wobblers to display soon!

Welcome back, love the Chocula Bank =D> =D> =D>

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:19 am

TC Internet wrote:Thanks to everyone who's been posting in this through the years! I had to sell my Wobbler collection back in the mid-00's, (I used to work at a small comic shop in the late 90s and always called my orders in to Funko back then. I'm sure it's common knowledge by now, but Mike used to pick up the phone and take the orders himself, they were the best company to work with!) but my wife and I just moved to a new house in New Orleans and since we wanted a Monster Cereal display, I tracked down one of my all-time favorite pieces, the GITD Chocula Bank!

Love the classics :headbang: Can’t wait to see you loading this shelf up with goodies!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat May 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Spoiler: show

Oooooo awesome display!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun May 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Nice clean look you got! Let the fun begin all over again!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 pm

Very cool, I think it is awesome that Mike used to pick up the phone! Can't wait to see what gets put on the shelves! =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Mon May 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Filled out the kitchen a little bit more, but this is all the wife is comfortable putting in there for now. However, I've got an office that could use some Wobblers, and those are on the way! The Frankenberry GITD Bank arrived today, which I'd never had and was thrilled to receive. Chocula, Frankenberry, Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute Wobblers are incoming and I think I have a friend who's willing to consider parting with his Wobbler cars. Can't wait to get back into the swing of this!

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:31 pm

TC Internet wrote:Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Filled out the kitchen a little bit more, but this is all the wife is comfortable putting in there for now. However, I've got an office that could use some Wobblers, and those are on the way! The Frankenberry GITD Bank arrived today, which I'd never had and was thrilled to receive. Chocula, Frankenberry, Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute Wobblers are incoming and I think I have a friend who's willing to consider parting with his Wobbler cars. Can't wait to get back into the swing of this!

Your display looks awesome. Congratulations.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:40 pm

You have a fantastic collection. Congratulations.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue May 19, 2020 11:09 pm

TC Internet wrote:Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Filled out the kitchen a little bit more, but this is all the wife is comfortable putting in there for now. However, I've got an office that could use some Wobblers, and those are on the way! The Frankenberry GITD Bank arrived today, which I'd never had and was thrilled to receive. Chocula, Frankenberry, Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute Wobblers are incoming and I think I have a friend who's willing to consider parting with his Wobbler cars. Can't wait to get back into the swing of this!

Really nice, congrats :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun May 24, 2020 10:59 am

TC, that is a great looking display.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 25, 2020 12:54 am

That's a nice assortment of old and new for that little area.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 am

digithor wrote:

Thank you very much! We're still moving in and installing shelving, but we've also hidden some non-Wobbler funko in parts of the kitchen.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue May 26, 2020 12:32 pm

TC Internet wrote:
digithor wrote:

Thank you very much! We're still moving in and installing shelving, but we've also hidden some non-Wobbler funko in parts of the kitchen.

Love that Microwave :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue May 26, 2020 3:53 pm

TC Internet wrote:
digithor wrote:

Random placing, I like that as it's a nice surprise around the area. Cool retro style products that aren't funko.
ImageImageImageImage

dee001

Postby dee001 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Wow, very amazing Star Wars and cereal icon collections. :eek:
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed May 27, 2020 10:45 pm

TC Internet wrote:

Wow!! Awesome set up! Having Funko mixed in there gives it a retro vibe!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun May 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Looks great Tim! Love how you mixed several lines in one scene.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 pm

How long did it take most of you to acquire all of you collection of Wobblers?

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Looks fantastic!!!
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

TK-421

Postby TK-421 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Been slowly getting into wobblers. These are what I have so far:

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:03 pm

TK-421 wrote:Been slowly getting into wobblers. These are what I have so far:

That's a great start!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:17 pm

Awesome!!!!! Great start, I really like your Zombie Lounge collection!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Always great to see a new Wobbler collection taking shape.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Being an avid ad icon collector I love this whole set up you’ve displayed! Wonderful wonderful pieces!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Wow very awesome! Great start for sure! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:09 am

Absolute awesomeness, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am

Wow that's an incredible start! That poster is very cool. Was most of this from Ebay? Hard to find a lot of these in the aftermarket.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:51 am

You have a wonderful collection.

TK-421

Postby TK-421 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Wow that's an incredible start! That poster is very cool. Was most of this from Ebay? Hard to find a lot of these in the aftermarket.

Thank you! One from Ebay, a few from a local antique mall score and the rest from a local who used to live in Washington state. ;-)

willy wonka wrote:

That's a great start!

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Awesome!!!!! Great start, I really like your Zombie Lounge collection!

SpaceDude wrote:

Wow very awesome! Great start for sure! =D> =D>

InternationalPopper wrote:

Absolute awesomeness, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Toys R Us Kid wrote:

chincoteague1 wrote:

You have a wonderful collection.

Thank you!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 pm

You got some great taste! Great start!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Really cool display. :cheers: :cheers:

Hope to snag those giant Bone Daddys, El Diablos, as well as the OG Button pin someday!
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Loving this mega-cool crew of Funko original characters!! Keep it up =D>
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:31 pm

Some really great looking displays here, thanks for the view!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:49 pm

FANTASTIC selection of characters! Phil DeGrave is awesome, I need to pick him and his SDCC variant up soon.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”