Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

FireEmblemZack

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:45 am

TC Internet wrote:Just a quick note to thank everyone here for being so nice and positive. There's a lot of really rough stuff happening out there right now, which I'm sure none of us are immune to, but this little corner of the internet continues to be so happy and supportive. I look forward to it every Wednesday. Good on all of you, and thanks for continuing to post such great photos!

I agree. The Funatic Boards is such a fresh breath of air compared to other social medias. People are so nice and I feel comfortable posting pictures of my hauls and stuff and talk to others.
Thank you and thanks to everyone on here!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:36 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
TC Internet wrote:Just a quick note to thank everyone here for being so nice and positive. There's a lot of really rough stuff happening out there right now, which I'm sure none of us are immune to, but this little corner of the internet continues to be so happy and supportive. I look forward to it every Wednesday. Good on all of you, and thanks for continuing to post such great photos!

I agree. The Funatic Boards is such a fresh breath of air compared to other social medias. People are so nice and I feel comfortable posting pictures of my hauls and stuff and talk to others.
Thank you and thanks to everyone on here!

I couldn't agree with you both more. This year has been very hectic for myself and im sure many others. Its been hard for me to stay up with everything going on the Funatic Board. I miss not being able to get on everyday and interact with everyone. I very rarely will ever post outside the boards just because I don't care for listening to negativety. The boards have kinda become my place to just meet new friends, chat with old friends and enjoy what we all love together. Thanks to all of you for the weekly fun!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:40 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:FINALLY its Wobbler Wednesday! TGIW!
Been waiting in anticipation to share last week's new pickups, the Rock'Em Sock'Em Robot Wobblers from Comic-Con 2005! No joke, I bought this on the same day the pops were announced. What are the chances of that happening!?

Congrats on the Rock'em Sock'em score!!! A great set of wobblers, but now you need the original red & blue pieces to be complete!

Juts a note, the Gold & Silver robots did not come out in 2005. They came out a few years later at a Funko Fundays and were 1/24's I believe. I know they are pretty hard to find.

I used to play this all the time. Not sure if you seen it but Dave & Busters had a full size Rock'em Sock'em you could play. Was lots of fun. I even found a smaller version that I got for my twins last Christmas. Simple but fun game to play.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:42 pm

I love these threads and the support given to one another. It truly is like family! I'm so proud to be a part of the Wobbler and Funko community in these trying times.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:47 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, hope everyone has had great day! For today's Wobbler Wednesday it's a super special one, I figured I would show off one of my newest pieces which I will also share in the Wobbler Waltz! This Wild Bill Wobbler was a piece I have been wanting to add to the collection for a while to go with my USA Freddy poster's! I happened to be near a collectible store in Denver yesterday and I figured I would go in and check it out! When I walk in I see these two Wild Bill Wobbler's, I knew I had to add them to the collection. It's my first Wobbler I have found in the wild all the other ones I got online. I found it interesting that the glow version was in the Austin Power's box! For those of you who don't know about Wild Bill also known as (Bill Ziegler) he was a very early Funko Hall of Fame winner! He ran a Nostalgia Store in Middletown, Connecticut that had all sorts of cool retro stuff! \:D/

Super congrats to you! Wild Bill w3as an early seller of Funko and became one of the largest. Wild Bill was a wonderful guy and his wife and sons were also super people too. Wild Bill LOVED Funko and was at every Fundays up until he was too sick to come. It was a lot of fun (in the olden days) to call wild Bill (because he did not sell on the internet) and chat with him and place your order. There are Super Wild Bill wobblers too. They have the body of Mighty Mouse. I am positive I have one, as there were a few color variations.

NO ONE loved and promoted Funko like Wild Bill. He was truly one of a kind. I got to hug him every year for 10 years at the Fundays. He had more stories about Funko than you could imagine.

What a nice score. I never met him but have also heard the stories that he was a really nice person. I believe I have some of the polystone wild bills. If I can find them ill try and share them next week.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Did there used to be themes every week that people could vote on for this thread? I just can't help but notice the top poll.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, hope everyone has had great day! For today's Wobbler Wednesday it's a super special one, I figured I would show off one of my newest pieces which I will also share in the Wobbler Waltz! This Wild Bill Wobbler was a piece I have been wanting to add to the collection for a while to go with my USA Freddy poster's! I happened to be near a collectible store in Denver yesterday and I figured I would go in and check it out! When I walk in I see these two Wild Bill Wobbler's, I knew I had to add them to the collection. It's my first Wobbler I have found in the wild all the other ones I got online. I found it interesting that the glow version was in the Austin Power's box! For those of you who don't know about Wild Bill also known as (Bill Ziegler) he was a very early Funko Hall of Fame winner! He ran a Nostalgia Store in Middletown, Connecticut that had all sorts of cool retro stuff! \:D/

Super congrats to you! Wild Bill w3as an early seller of Funko and became one of the largest. Wild Bill was a wonderful guy and his wife and sons were also super people too. Wild Bill LOVED Funko and was at every Fundays up until he was too sick to come. It was a lot of fun (in the olden days) to call wild Bill (because he did not sell on the internet) and chat with him and place your order. There are Super Wild Bill wobblers too. They have the body of Mighty Mouse. I am positive I have one, as there were a few color variations.

NO ONE loved and promoted Funko like Wild Bill. He was truly one of a kind. I got to hug him every year for 10 years at the Fundays. He had more stories about Funko than you could imagine.

What a nice score. I never met him but have also heard the stories that he was a really nice person. I believe I have some of the polystone wild bills. If I can find them ill try and share them next week.

Thanks brother! I have heard he was a great guy!! Would love to see which ones you got! \:D/ \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Sorry i missed the fun; very busy this week. Have to admit, this week had some fantastic posts.

Austin, great set of classic Rock'em Sock'em robots, a game I always wanted as a kid, but my parents never got me. I only played it once as a kid at a friend of a friends house. I always enjoy seeing a complete set of something.

Just like TJ's computer sitters. Very cool set.

Zack, hard to go wrong with an old school Freddy. Simple and subtle. Great piece.

Tate, as you know, there's a lot of history behind your pieces. Wild Bill was a gentle soul and beautifully eccentric. His shop was like the dream store of every kid in America--and of every adult with a kid inside (obviously all of us). When a bunch of Funatics met at his shop for an Unnamed Funko Outing (UFO) in 2014, he took me up to the attic in the store and showed me how much stock he had. He had over a hundred Funko boxes (full shipping boxes)--many of them unopened--and quite a few from the previous decade. I asked him why he hadn't brought most of his stock downstairs to sell and he said he was holding onto it for when Funko became huge and people wanted the old-school pieces--he'd be the only one with new, old stock.

Check out the link below for some great pics of his shop. The pics start about halfway down page 4. My pics are at the bottom of page 5. If you check out my pics, coincidentally, you'll see an original Rock'em Sockem Robot set.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=47165&hilit=ufo+wild+bill
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:49 am

Scotty wrote:
D4nnym4n123 wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
So awesome! They are some of my all-time favourite Freddy's.

Amazing Freddys where did you get those?

Well, those pieces pre-date when I started collecting. I bought them from another Funatic who was selling off parts of his collection.

Whats the craziest pop that you have gotten as of recent?
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 am

Scotty wrote:Sorry i missed the fun; very busy this week. Have to admit, this week had some fantastic posts.

Austin, great set of classic Rock'em Sock'em robots, a game I always wanted as a kid, but my parents never got me. I only played it once as a kid at a friend of a friends house. I always enjoy seeing a complete set of something.

Zack, hard to go wrong with an old school Freddy. Simple and subtle. Great piece.

Tate, as you know, there's a lot of history behind your pieces. Wild Bill was a gentle soul and beautifully eccentric. His shop was like the dream store of every kid in America--and of every adult with a kid inside (obviously all of us). When a bunch of Funatics met at his shop for an Unnamed Funko Outing (UFO) in 2014, he took me up to the attic in the store and showed me how much stock he had. He had over a hundred Funko boxes (full shipping boxes)--many of them unopened--and quite a few from the previous decade. I asked him why he hadn't brought most of his stock downstairs to sell and he said he was holding onto it for when Funko became huge and people wanted the old-school pieces--he'd be the only one with new, old stock.

Check out the link below for some great pics of his shop. The pics start about halfway down page 4. My pics are at the bottom of page 5. If you check out my pics, coincidentally, you'll see an original Rock'em Sockem Robot set.

That is so awesome thank you for sharing some history with me about his store. I would of loved to go there and see what it was all about and meet him as well I heard he was a great guy! That is so cool that he gave you a little tour of his attic I am sure there was a lot of sweet stuff up there. What was the coolest piece you saw up there I am curious? I thought it was crazy how the wild bill glow was numbered to 200 I never knew that! Thanks again for sharing Scotty! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:05 am

Scotty wrote:Sorry i missed the fun; very busy this week. Have to admit, this week had some fantastic posts.

That's a pretty neat looking place.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:46 am

SpaceDude wrote:

That is so awesome thank you for sharing some history with me about his store. I would of loved to go there and see what it was all about and meet him as well I heard he was a great guy! That is so cool that he gave you a little tour of his attic I am sure there was a lot of sweet stuff up there. What was the coolest piece you saw up there I am curious? I thought it was crazy how the wild bill glow was numbered to 200 I never knew that! Thanks again for sharing Scotty! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I can't remember much of what I saw; there was just so much. I remember unopened boxes of monster cereal wobblers and the smurf. Here are the two pictures I took when I was up there (with his permission)--which doesn't show everything--i just wanted a visual memory of the space. This is the first time i've posted these pics. I didn't post them while he was alive and the store was open to respect his privacy because he told me he didn't let many folks see his attic.

Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:48 am

D4nnym4n123 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
D4nnym4n123 wrote:Amazing Freddys where did you get those?

Well, those pieces pre-date when I started collecting. I bought them from another Funatic who was selling off parts of his collection.

I don't actively collect PoP anymore, except for Huck.
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:44 pm

Scotty wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

I can't remember much of what I saw; there was just so much. I remember unopened boxes of monster cereal wobblers and the smurf. Here are the two pictures I took when I was up there (with his permission)--which doesn't show everything--i just wanted a visual memory of the space. This is the first time i've posted these pics. I didn't post them while he was alive and the store was open to respect his privacy because he told me he didn't let many folks see his attic.

Wow how amazing!! Thank you for sharing those pictures with me! The amount of stock he has is insane, you are right! I see some really cool wobblers there that I hope to add to the collection in the future! I see that Johnny fang with the wild bill sticker on it, was that an exclusive to his store? I have never seen that. I love seeing pictures and videos of his shop and the stuff that was there!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Tate, that isn't a "Wild Bill" sticker. I'm not sure it is a sticker. That Fang was a special edition for the very first Fun Days Out in 2006. I've never seen a picture with a sticker on it. I'm wondering if that's the button that glowfunkofreak made for the event or even the magnet Cory made. I wasn't there, but Kevin was.

Kevin?? Did the ones that were handed out at FDO 1 have stickers or is that a button or magnet inside the box? Also, do you know how many of those were made; i was never able to find out. I saw "48" in a listing once, but couldn't confirm it.
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:20 pm

Scotty wrote:Tate, that isn't a "Wild Bill" sticker. I'm not sure it is a sticker. That Fang was a special edition for the very first Fun Days Out in 2006. I've never seen a picture with a sticker on it. I'm wondering if that's the button that glowfunkofreak made for the event or even the magnet Cory made. I wasn't there, but Kevin was.

Kevin?? Did the ones that were handed out at FDO 1 have stickers or is that a button or magnet inside the box? Also, do you know how many of those were made; i was never able to find out. I saw "48" in a listing once, but couldn't confirm it.

Oh I gotcha, I wonder what that is. That purple fang is such a cool one! Yeah I wonder what that sticker is, I am sure it was a fan made sticker. I would love to see what it was. \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:37 pm

Scotty wrote:
D4nnym4n123 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Any specific reason behind that?
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:43 am

D4nnym4n123 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
D4nnym4n123 wrote:Whats the craziest pop that you have gotten as of recent?

Any specific reason behind that?

We used to have a ton of PoP in the house (over 500). I collected Star Wars, Halo, and DC while my wife, when she collected, had a rather large collection herself. However, my first love has always been the Wobblers and other Becker-era lines. Then my wife stopped collecting and sold everything. I liquidated all my PoP (except Huck) to make room for an ever-growing collection of Wobblers and other, newer lines. Don't get me wrong, I really like PoP, especially Disney and Harry Potter, but I'm an organization freak and my collection has to be contained in a specific space--without looking like an episode from Hoarders. You can see my collection at this link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97328, which better explains it.

Of course, never say never. :D
Image Image

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Scotty wrote:Tate, that isn't a "Wild Bill" sticker. I'm not sure it is a sticker. That Fang was a special edition for the very first Fun Days Out in 2006. I've never seen a picture with a sticker on it. I'm wondering if that's the button that glowfunkofreak made for the event or even the magnet Cory made. I wasn't there, but Kevin was.

Scotty The purple Johnny Fangs DID NOT have any stickers on them. That could be a sticker Wild Bill made up or Ron made up. Both Ron & Wild Bill made up stickers for many different events and things. The only stickers I ever recognized and validated were the one that Funko put on the box and was verified by Mike or Brian.....................quoted from the Funko Dinosaur journal.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:46 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
Scotty wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Wow how amazing!! Thank you for sharing those pictures with me! The amount of stock he has is insane, you are right! I see some really cool wobblers there that I hope to add to the collection in the future! I see that Johnny fang with the wild bill sticker on it, was that an exclusive to his store? I have never seen that. I love seeing pictures and videos of his shop and the stuff that was there!

I remember being there a few years ago and he still had so much stuff. the one side of his store was all wacky wobblers.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:47 am

Hey all, figured I would start this week's Wobbler Wednesday off, with two of my favorite pieces! I shared the common Sea Monkey Freddy a while back although, recently I added the 24 piece Sea Monkey Freddy to the collection and I knew I had to share the set! These pieces are both very special to me and I think the design is sweet! The 24 piece Freddy has a pretty sweet glow as well! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share for this week! \:D/

2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:31 am

SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, figured I would start this week's Wobbler Wednesday off, with two of my favorite pieces! I shared the common Sea Monkey Freddy a while back although, recently I added the 24 piece Sea Monkey Freddy to the collection and I knew I had to share the set! These pieces are both very special to me and I think the design is sweet! The 24 piece Freddy has a pretty sweet glow as well! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share for this week! \:D/

Spoiler: show

Amazing set there Tate, I bet that glow looks amazing

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 am

Happy Wobbler Wednesday! Here are some spooky spooksters all lined up in their cars, ready for Halloween!!!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:20 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, figured I would start this week's Wobbler Wednesday off, with two of my favorite pieces! I shared the common Sea Monkey Freddy a while back although, recently I added the 24 piece Sea Monkey Freddy to the collection and I knew I had to share the set! These pieces are both very special to me and I think the design is sweet! The 24 piece Freddy has a pretty sweet glow as well! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share for this week! \:D/

Amazing set there Tate, I bet that glow looks amazing

Thank you man I appreciate that! It sure does!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Happy Wobbler Wednesday! Here are some spooky spooksters all lined up in their cars, ready for Halloween!!!

These are sweet man! Great photo!! I can't wait for Halloween!! \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Tate, love the Sea Monkey Freddy's. Following your lead, below are another set of Freddy's I love.

Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Zack, really like the photo styling. Nice job.
Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Thanks Scotty and Tate. Scotty those Freddies are super amazing, love the varied colors across them. That atomic glow green one is especially crazy!!!!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Wacky Wobbler Wednesday!
Limited to 240 pieces, this Cameron Collectibles exclusive Johnny Fang glows in the dark and has an awesome blue suit! They made 8 metallic chase pieces to this as well! The variants are amazing, I hope to collect the rest very soon!

An awesome mail call. I grew up loving Elvis Presley and would always go to shows in Gatlinburg where there would be multiple impersonators including one of him. Funny enough, Johnny Fang just reminds me of those memories!
Last edited by thefunkohunko on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Scotty wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Zoomed in to admire every single one! Especially the purple Johnny Fang! That one is on my wishlist and relates to my Wacky Wobbler Wednesday post today! :)
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Scotty wrote:Tate, love the Sea Monkey Freddy's. Following your lead, below are another set of Freddy's I love.

Wow, this is great. They all look so cool. The first time I saw the black and red variant, I thought it was deadpool until it was taken out of the box! lol lol
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:35 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

And here they areeee in the Wacky (Wobbler) Races!
Aspring Funko artist!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:39 pm

Scotty wrote:Tate, love the Sea Monkey Freddy's. Following your lead, below are another set of Freddy's I love.

Those are very sweet Scotty! Thanks for sharing those awesome Freddy's! The glow and the gold one are super cool! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:42 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Wacky Wobbler Wednesday!
Limited to 240 pieces, this Cameron Collectibles exclusive Johnny Fang glows in the dark and has an awesome blue suit! They made 8 metallic chase pieces to this as well! The variants are amazing, I hope to collect the rest very soon!

An awesome mail call. I grew up loving Elvis Presley and would always go to shows in Gatlinburg where there would be multiple impersonators including one of him. Funny enough, Johnny Fang just reminds me of those memories!

That is such an awesome one Austin! Glad you got it! The glow on that is super sweet!! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:54 pm

willy wonka wrote:Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Happy Wobbler Wednesday! This is one of my personal favorites in my collection as well.
Aspring Funko artist!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:17 pm

willy wonka wrote:Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Mwa hahahahahah! Count Chocula is so cool. I'm surprised year after year that his cereal is the one that usually sells out first. Poor Franknberry and Boo berry :( Oh well, they are all still amazing just like your wobbler. Thanks for the share!!!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Here's some great Wild Bill's crystals.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:03 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Here's some great Wild Bill's crystals.

Those look super amazing, congrats on the great pieces!!!!
:colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors:

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:11 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Here's some great Wild Bill's crystals.

Hey those are very sweet! I need to track those ones down! Thanks for sharing! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”