7 Deadly Sins Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Brutesquad

Re: 7 Deadly Sins Pops

Postby Brutesquad » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Just recently discovered this series, finishing up Season 4 already and then onto the movie! And as I watching I was thinking the same "these would make some awesome Pops!". From the Sins to the Commandments to the Knights and just the regular Red & Gray demons! Great series!

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:47 pm

Brutesquad wrote:Just recently discovered this series, finishing up Season 4 already and then onto the movie! And as I watching I was thinking the same "these would make some awesome Pops!". From the Sins to the Commandments to the Knights and just the regular Red & Gray demons! Great series!

I think i might have to revisit the show. Haven't seen any of the movies yet. Will have to fit it in with the other shows I'm watching
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Brutesquad wrote:Just recently discovered this series, finishing up Season 4 already and then onto the movie! And as I watching I was thinking the same "these would make some awesome Pops!". From the Sins to the Commandments to the Knights and just the regular Red & Gray demons! Great series!

A great series that needs some Funko pops. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:41 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:

I think i might have to revisit the show. Haven't seen any of the movies yet. Will have to fit it in with the other shows I'm watching

The movie isn’t canon but it’s fun despite that a lot of people didn’t like it. There are so many characters in the show the Pops could go on forever.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:41 pm

I also just started watching this on Netflix thanks to Brutesquad and I am HOOKED!! I'm a little more than half way through season 3 and I feel like there are SO many different possibilities for Pop's with this series and I would want every single one of them! I adore Hawk so I'd want all of the different versions including a mini version! Seems like there are so many different variations that can be made!! It's times like this I wish I worked for Funko just so I could create this line!! :D
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:36 pm

What scene do you think would make a good Funko moment? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:26 pm

Tusken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Tusken wrote:
There are several seasons and a movie. I'm still shocked we haven't gotten a pop for the series yet. :freddy3:

This has to be one of those things that’s not a matter of if it’s a matter of when

I was really hoping for a Meliodas for SDCC this year. :freddy3:

Ideally I want Funko to go back to taking chances with anime for SDCC/NYCC again but I think they been staying away from doing that because the ones they did for 2019 really didn’t do well.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:47 pm

Tusken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Tusken wrote:
I think the world will have a solid reopening once we have a vaccine. I did like seeing PopPChulo being on the boards. Thought you might have left us. :freddy3:

Lol no no no I shall never leave my friend for I am a dedicated funko funatics and have far too much invested in this hobby to ever let it go hahaha I love funko

What sin would you like to be the first one to join Funko? :freddy3:

I agree, it will be awesome to see how Funko, and all of pop culture will come back stronger from all this. Especially once we get all the conventions open again for all to schowcase the goods. I think Funko really held back for this years SDCC releases but cant wait to see what they do to up their game.
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Tusken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ive been fantastic. I’ve been following funko closer then ever since all of this happened. I think that everything will be okay in the long run but I look forward to how hard funko is going to knock it out the park when the world has a solid reopening.

I think the world will have a solid reopening once we have a vaccine. I did like seeing PopPChulo being on the boards. Thought you might have left us. :freddy3:

Lol no no no I shall never leave my friend for I am a dedicated funko funatics and have far too much invested in this hobby to ever let it go hahaha I love funko

preach brotha!! no matter what's going on its up to all the funatics to continue pushing forward and keep chugging along. Funko and the community will come out of this stronger than ever.
Image Image

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:13 am

Like movie moments from Se7en?

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:31 am

I need the 7 deadlysins... Hopefully soon... This Anime is such a good one.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

post31

Postby post31 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:59 pm

Nooklin wrote:Like movie moments from Se7en?

It’s a anime on Netflix if you haven’t seen it I suggest you check it out. It’s really good.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:57 pm

If they make one I would to see a Meliodas as a demon as the chase. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:54 pm

Valde wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:

The movie isn’t canon but it’s fun despite that a lot of people didn’t like it. There are so many characters in the show the Pops could go on forever.

Good to know. I’ll put it on my add list so I don’t forget about it
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:33 pm

A Ban would be cool to see. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:28 am

BestDadEver wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Tusken wrote:

preach brotha!! no matter what's going on its up to all the funatics to continue pushing forward and keep chugging along. Funko and the community will come out of this stronger than ever.

Its been so chaotic this year they havent even been able to give the funatics any perks but its okay becuase at the end of the day I'm happy to still see funko swinging during this pandemic to be honest.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Maybe we might get a deadly sin for Christmas? Just don’t know which one would make sense. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:13 am

One of the folks who also just started on the show and it's great!! I didn't know what to expect and have been very much enjoying it despite having no idea what it was about. Love the idea of pops for the show. So many different chase and regular versions could be possible!!
Image ImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:41 pm

JCFun wrote:One of the folks who also just started on the show and it's great!! I didn't know what to expect and have been very much enjoying it despite having no idea what it was about. Love the idea of pops for the show. So many different chase and regular versions could be possible!!

What about introducing them with a soda with Meliodas. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Typale

Postby Typale » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Definitely would make a great set of anime pops!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:21 pm

Tusken wrote:
JCFun wrote:One of the folks who also just started on the show and it's great!! I didn't know what to expect and have been very much enjoying it despite having no idea what it was about. Love the idea of pops for the show. So many different chase and regular versions could be possible!!

What about introducing them with a soda with Meliodas. :freddy3:

Hah, that'd be great. I feel like if it's Meliodas it'd need to be an especially odd flavor drink though that sounds very un-tasty lol
Image ImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:48 am

I’m still fond of the idea of them releasing and introducing seven deadly sins with a con exclusive. I used to love when funko used to introduce lines with the con exclusives.
PopPChulo

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Its been so chaotic this year they havent even been able to give the funatics any perks but its okay becuase at the end of the day I'm happy to still see funko swinging during this pandemic to be honest.

for sure!! Im sure once we can get back to some normal life well see all of this back even stronger. I still manage to make my way to Hollywood every so often and the lines dont seem to be that low there haha
Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:42 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:preach brotha!! no matter what's going on its up to all the funatics to continue pushing forward and keep chugging along. Funko and the community will come out of this stronger than ever.

for sure!! Im sure once we can get back to some normal life well see all of this back even stronger. I still manage to make my way to Hollywood every so often and the lines dont seem to be that low there haha

I can’t wait till we get to the next Fundays. It’s probably going to be a incredible time. Especially since we skipped last year. I kinda still wish they would have sent out the box of fun
PopPChulo

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:55 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I can’t wait till we get to the next Fundays. It’s probably going to be a incredible time. Especially since we skipped last year. I kinda still wish they would have sent out the box of fun

yeah wonder how fundays will be moving forward. Hope to be one of the lucky ones when the next one comes around.
Image Image

Griddlemaster

Postby Griddlemaster » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:00 pm

I’ve been wanting SDS Pops for years. I’d buy every Sin in an instant!! How do we convince Funko to do this?!

millone

Postby millone » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:55 pm

Griddlemaster wrote:I’ve been wanting SDS Pops for years. I’d buy every Sin in an instant!! How do we convince Funko to do this?!

Just keep this post at the top! Ha

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:07 pm

millone wrote:
Griddlemaster wrote:I’ve been wanting SDS Pops for years. I’d buy every Sin in an instant!! How do we convince Funko to do this?!

Who would you want in the first line if they were to release these? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Griddlemaster

Postby Griddlemaster » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:19 am

Tusken wrote:
millone wrote:

How can I choose?! Ugh. I’m a sucker for Diane, but I’d also want Meliodas first.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Griddlemaster wrote:
Tusken wrote:
millone wrote:Just keep this post at the top! Ha

How can I choose?! Ugh. I’m a sucker for Diane, but I’d also want Meliodas first.

I think a 10 inch Diane would be amazing! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:31 pm

I think some Freddy Funko in the form of the sins would be EPIC! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

kamakaziunicorn

Postby kamakaziunicorn » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:29 am

I really need to watch season 4, I have been procrastinating lol
Matt - Proud Member of The KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Currently collecting all Anime Dorbz and Pops :freddy3:
Image Image

kamakaziunicorn

Postby kamakaziunicorn » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:30 am

I really need to watch season 4, I have been procrastinating lol
Matt - Proud Member of The KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Currently collecting all Anime Dorbz and Pops :freddy3:
Image Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:14 am

kamakaziunicorn wrote:I really need to watch season 4, I have been procrastinating lol

It's really good! Finished it last week.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:22 am

TheStephil wrote:
kamakaziunicorn wrote:I really need to watch season 4, I have been procrastinating lol

It's really good! Finished it last week.

Looks like the final season on Netflix is coming 2021. Who knows how far in.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 pm

I think a pop ride of the Boar Hat with a uniform Meliodas would be epic. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Tusken wrote:I think a pop ride of the Boar Hat with a uniform Meliodas would be epic. :freddy3:

That would be.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:34 am

Wonder if the could do a SDS Pop moment with some of the off the way and amazing fights they have in the amine. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:00 pm

US voice actor of Meliodas was here in town signing a couple weeks ago, coulda used em then! But I'll still take them whenever! :)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Brutesquad wrote:US voice actor of Meliodas was here in town signing a couple weeks ago, coulda used em then! But I'll still take them whenever! :)

Wow, that is pretty awesome that he was in town. Did you go to meet him and ask for some secrets about the show? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”