Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
funko_flyboy

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby funko_flyboy » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:41 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:Spoiled myself for my birthday a couple of weeks back and bought new shelving for my wall! Maybe someday it will be filled with just wobblers!

Very nice display! Love the separations, clean and is easy on the eyes.

Nice display! I love the lucky cats!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:Spoiled myself for my birthday a couple of weeks back and bought new shelving for my wall! Maybe someday it will be filled with just wobblers!

Thank you! That’s what caught my eye about the display in the store!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Stush

Postby Stush » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:42 am

thefunkohunko wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Thank you! That’s what caught my eye about the display in the store!

Yes, nicely done!

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:12 pm

Spoiler: show

Such a dope set up! Happy Belated birthday!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:37 am

alyssaosantiago wrote:Image
Current setup :freddy2: :freddy2:

Fantastic set up! Got some amazing Pops too!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:04 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:
emk194 wrote:
alyssaosantiago wrote:

Current setup :freddy2: :freddy2:

Love this so much!! Well done!

Also, stealing a few ideas lol

Could be a museum!

This is awesome!! Great collection! I could look at them for days!!! :cheers:
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
zaghawk wrote:

Spent maybe the last two weeks working on these custom LED lights for my detolfs housing my Disney, Marvel and DC collection. I also must say trying to limit Marvel AND DC to just one detolf was pretty rough. The lighting under each shelf is in the shape of a U using connectors, each shelf is separated with custom length wires and female/male connector plugs so I can easily pull out individual shelves for cleaning as needed. All four LED light strings connect to one individual plug that is plugged into the room lighting outlet that kicks on with a flip of a wall switch

Beautiful display, looks awesome :)

Fantastic collection and display! Do you keep the boxes?
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Rothkolion wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
zaghawk wrote:

Spent maybe the last two weeks working on these custom LED lights for my detolfs housing my Disney, Marvel and DC collection. I also must say trying to limit Marvel AND DC to just one detolf was pretty rough. The lighting under each shelf is in the shape of a U using connectors, each shelf is separated with custom length wires and female/male connector plugs so I can easily pull out individual shelves for cleaning as needed. All four LED light strings connect to one individual plug that is plugged into the room lighting outlet that kicks on with a flip of a wall switch

Beautiful display, looks awesome :)

Fantastic collection and display! Do you keep the boxes?

Thank You! I do try to store the inserts and boxes to preserve value as-needed, but there are a lot I do toss as the storage space for them (and odd ball sizes) don't make them worth the storage for me. Things such as non con exclusive 2 packs or 10" Pops etc, I'll just toss those boxes and inserts.
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:17 pm

love the retold display!!!

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:19 pm

love the tiny ghosts and wacky wobblers display.

Dex1186

Postby Dex1186 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:42 pm

amazing set ups everyone!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:47 pm

My September Lien Up. :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:44 pm

After the awesome chase bundle mail call, had to move a lot around in the Haunted Mansion section of my shelves!
Image Image
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:26 am

thefunkohunko wrote:After the awesome chase bundle mail call, had to move a lot around in the Haunted Mansion section of my shelves!

That's a nice addition to your collection, I remember trying on those ears at disney last year on the top of your display. One of my favorites.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nolimitsinhim

Postby nolimitsinhim » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:12 am

I use the Elfa system from The Container Store, using 2 ft utility tray shelves for my collection. After trying a bunch of different things this worked the best for me... the depth is exactly the depth of the 4” pop boxes and the 2’ shelves fits exactly 5 pops across... this is the glow in the dark part of my collection (148 pops)

collector of Star Wars, TMNTs, and all things glowy...

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:22 am

nolimitsinhim wrote:I use the Elfa system from The Container Store, using 2 ft utility tray shelves for my collection. After trying a bunch of different things this worked the best for me... the depth is exactly the depth of the 4” pop boxes and the 2’ shelves fits exactly 5 pops across... this is the glow in the dark part of my collection (148 pops)

That’s awesome, and inspiring for what I want to eventually do!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 am

nolimitsinhim wrote:I use the Elfa system from The Container Store, using 2 ft utility tray shelves for my collection. After trying a bunch of different things this worked the best for me... the depth is exactly the depth of the 4” pop boxes and the 2’ shelves fits exactly 5 pops across... this is the glow in the dark part of my collection (148 pops)

=D> =D> =D> simply an amazing display, wonderfully done.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:07 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

=D> =D> =D> simply an amazing display, wonderfully done.

At this point, you wouldn’t need any lights at night. =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:42 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:After the awesome chase bundle mail call, had to move a lot around in the Haunted Mansion section of my shelves!
Image Image

I love your displays so much
Hi, I’m Steph.

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Image Image

Wow, that Haunted Mansion setup is great!! The nutcrackers are really cool! So is that Bugs and Hyde I couldnt help but notice in the corner! ;-)

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Brutesquad wrote:
Image Image

Wow, that Haunted Mansion setup is great!! The nutcrackers are really cool! So is that Bugs and Hyde I couldnt help but notice in the corner! ;-)

It looks like a background in the series Stranger Things season 1. :D
Image Image
ImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:43 pm

Nice set up. I love the glow shot!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:14 am

5 Star presentation, congrats and I really like the GITD wall =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:17 am

Image Image

Congrats and a nice mail call :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:20 am

Really like, unique and presents so well =D> =D> =D>

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:23 am

willy wonka wrote:
PopGoesTheBosun wrote:Here’s my collection after a reorganisation. \:D/

Most of them are fabulous feminist female characters who inspire me in some way. All of them are characters that I particularly like. I’m not bothered about collecting full sets, or getting high-value Pops or selling them for a profit (and I had no intention of starting a collection; it just sort of happened 8-[ ) - they’re all just characters that make me happy to see up there on my bedroom walls looking down on me. :iconbiggrin:
(There’s no Pop in front of the DIY box because I’m working on it - I will eventually get around to finishing it!)

I don’t know why my YouTube video link isn’t working :scratch:.
The URL is here ➡️ https://youtu.be/BtXoLyVuTkM

:-k As you can see in the video, they need a bit of lighting - does anyone have any advice? It’s not my house, so I can’t do massive rewiring and they’re up at ceiling level, so I don’t want loads of really obvious wires trailing up from the sockets (which aren’t in very convenient places, actually!). Does anyone have any suggestions that aren’t expensive but will show my Pops off a bit better - especially my brilliant wee Jim Henson ones that I’ve just migrated to the corner. If my collection grows much more I’ll likely have to add more rows behind them, so they’ll need some lighting back there (and I’m wondering about mirrored card or paper..?).

After an afternoon of reorganising my Pops I took pics of them all and then decided to turn them into a quiz for my friends on social media. Can you name them all (there are a few wee customs in the mix)?
I’ve said if anyone can name them all I’ll buy them dinner, and if they have a decent stab at it I’ll buy them at least one drink :D (anyone I know that is, sorry peeps, I’m probably not buying you dinner or taking you for a drink if I’ve never met you! :happy3: ).

Nice Collection and setup!!!

Very impressive, congrats :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Stush

Postby Stush » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:50 am

InternationalPopper wrote:

5 Star presentation, congrats and I really like the GITD wall =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Agreed! Very cool!

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:17 pm

My new MCU cameo (mostly) Stan Lee dislay, which sits in the middle of a sprawling MCU pop display on top of my comic bookshelves. Hoping they release more cameo Stans so I can add to this.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:36 pm

The Head wrote:My new MCU cameo (mostly) Stan Lee dislay, which sits in the middle of a sprawling MCU pop display on top of my comic bookshelves. Hoping they release more cameo Stans so I can add to this.

=D> love your Stan display!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:55 pm

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:51 pm

The Head wrote:My new MCU cameo (mostly) Stan Lee dislay, which sits in the middle of a sprawling MCU pop display on top of my comic bookshelves. Hoping they release more cameo Stans so I can add to this.

Nice dude, and you can guarantee they’ll make more. I’m also confident there will probably be a new one for NYCC too
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:09 am

Wow this looks great! I like how organized they look! The glows are so amazing! =D> Thanks for sharing!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:05 am

Looks great! I love how clean it looks. That GITD pic is really cool!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:08 am

Image Image

I absolutely love you Haunted Mansion theme going on.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:42 am

This is incredibly clean. DO you use this system for you non GITD sections too?
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Your Stan Lee display is awesome.

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:58 am

Nice!

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:36 pm

love the glow pops and the Stan lee display

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:08 am

Loving this display. This is giving me some ideas for my own.
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am

Stan Lee is the best. Great display.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Return to “Pop!”