Marvel Collector's Corp September 2020: Marvel Zombies

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Boymom4

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp September 2020: Marvel Zombies

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:Can’t wait to see the leaks!

Me too! I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any yet. I use to like the boxes being a surprise, but now look forward to seeing spoilers so I know whether to skip or not lol

i just saw a leak! spoiler description below

Spoiler: show
zombie red skull and zombie dp variant

Awesome, thanks for the info :) I just went and looked at the pics on Instagram and I'm pretty happy with this one.

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:22 am

Dbactor wrote:
edzo6676 wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:Here's the next theme Marvel Zombies

This box could be very interesting. I’m excited to see which pops they include.

This just isn’t my line, but i hope it’s cool cool or those who get it!

I agree..I think some of the marvel zombies are cool but since I never read the comic book, it doesn’t seem to fit my collection.
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:32 am

Boymom4 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:Me too! I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any yet. I use to like the boxes being a surprise, but now look forward to seeing spoilers so I know whether to skip or not lol

i just saw a leak! spoiler description below

zombie red skull and zombie dp variant

Awesome, thanks for the info :) I just went and looked at the pics on Instagram and I'm pretty happy with this one.

glad to finally be of good help lol

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:16 pm

So is the box sold out?

I was holding off on ordering because they only had a few size options when it was first up, but it's been showing unavailable for a while.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 am

Much as I want that Deadpool, I don't think the rest of the box is worth it to me. Kinda bummed, that's 2 boxes in a row that weren't really my thing!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 am

groundhog7s wrote:So is the box sold out?

I was holding off on ordering because they only had a few size options when it was first up, but it's been showing unavailable for a while.

Every time I look, its sold out in the size I want.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Glad I saw this, so I can cancel my box. I'm almost to the point of being done with them altogether. This is one of the easiest to do, and it's probably one of the laziest & worst ones yet. This company just does not care about these things anymore, and they should stop doing them at this point. Sick & tired of half thought out nonsense and 500 duplicate figures of people that NOBODY wants.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:36 am

digithor wrote:

They were annoyingly sold out when I was trying to change my size for the Black Widow box, but closer to the release it started flickering. First the smaller sizes went up and down, and then they started in on Large and up. Always short flickers, but if you keep a watch for it, you should be able to get your size hopefully! Fingers crossed for everyone needing a particular size!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:31 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

They were annoyingly sold out when I was trying to change my size for the Black Widow box, but closer to the release it started flickering. First the smaller sizes went up and down, and then they started in on Large and up. Always short flickers, but if you keep a watch for it, you should be able to get your size hopefully! Fingers crossed for everyone needing a particular size!

Good point, I'll keep that in mind.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:06 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Good luck - meanwhile I'll be crossing my fingers that the upcoming box, that I am assuming will be holiday themed, will knock it out of the park for me! I miss getting a box when I skip a release!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:34 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Good luck - meanwhile I'll be crossing my fingers that the upcoming box, that I am assuming will be holiday themed, will knock it out of the park for me! I miss getting a box when I skip a release!

I wonder what a holiday theme box will bring? I enjoyed last years box. Maybe a stocking this year?
ImageImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:34 am

Have there been any zombie box leaks yet? I want to make sure it's someone I'd want, otherwise I'll have to cancel it this time. :/
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Jezter wrote:Have there been any zombie box leaks yet? I want to make sure it's someone I'd want, otherwise I'll have to cancel it this time. :/

Oh its been leaked, and looks good.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:25 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I wonder what a holiday theme box will bring? I enjoyed last years box. Maybe a stocking this year?

I ALWAYS want a beanie! I was denied a beanie last year, and 2020 being what it is, will probably fail this year too. A stocking would be fun, or maybe a long sleeve shirt instead of the usual t-shirt?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:26 am

Jezter wrote:Have there been any zombie box leaks yet? I want to make sure it's someone I'd want, otherwise I'll have to cancel it this time. :/

Yep, the spoilers are out there! What I considered to be one really good pop, and the rest of the box was meh for me. But seems plenty of people liked it, too - good luck!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:45 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I ALWAYS want a beanie! I was denied a beanie last year, and 2020 being what it is, will probably fail this year too. A stocking would be fun, or maybe a long sleeve shirt instead of the usual t-shirt?

Beanie would be alright, something warm for the head in the north. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:47 am

FredKruger wrote:

Katers wrote:

Yep, the spoilers are out there! What I considered to be one really good pop, and the rest of the box was meh for me. But seems plenty of people liked it, too - good luck!

Thank you both. I had looked, but not hard enough. I found the leak and have decided to cancel my sub. They are good, but I don't need them, I have other pops I want more right now and I simply don't have enough money for all of what I want, so I'll reluctantly skip this one. Thanks! :D

Pops!- 716ish

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:26 am

Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Katers wrote:

Thank you both. I had looked, but not hard enough. I found the leak and have decided to cancel my sub. They are good, but I don't need them, I have other pops I want more right now and I simply don't have enough money for all of what I want, so I'll reluctantly skip this one. Thanks! :D

To me, with the unique molds of new characters i am stoked. Since next box is likely a dud, had to get this one since will be skipping the holiday box on principal. I mean they say 3rd times the charm, i just cant see how it wont be a 3rd straight disappointment on the holiday box.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:41 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Someday it will drop below 65F here, and I'll be freezing and need something warm for my head! Gotta plan ahead!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:46 am

Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Katers wrote:

Glad you found it, and I feel your pain re: reluctance on this one. I really liked the
deadpool pop
, but I'm so meh on everything else that I am skipping. Maybe I'll be able to snag my like off ebay after the fact. I shall let the fates decide!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Someday it will drop below 65F here, and I'll be freezing and need something warm for my head! Gotta plan ahead!

Hah I have laugh cause its already at that here during the day.
ImageImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:26 am

FredKruger wrote:
Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Katers wrote:

To me, with the unique molds of new characters i am stoked. Since next box is likely a dud, had to get this one since will be skipping the holiday box on principal. I mean they say 3rd times the charm, i just cant see how it wont be a 3rd straight disappointment on the holiday box.

I already have too many
Deadpool
pops, and with new goofy ones of him coming, I just don't need this one, and the other one is cool and I don't have any of him yet, but I just don't need the other items so can't justify spending $30 right now when I want other pops more. I'm sure I'll regret it someday, but I'm not getting all of the zombies anyway, so I'll be ok...maybe. lol

Pops!- 716ish

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:29 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Katers wrote:

Glad you found it, and I feel your pain re: reluctance on this one. I really liked the
deadpool pop
, but I'm so meh on everything else that I am skipping. Maybe I'll be able to snag my like off ebay after the fact. I shall let the fates decide!

I understand. I don't need either pop, they are cool, but I can pass. I'll probably miss the shirt more to be honest, and I do like the other items, but I don't neeeed them, so to save $30 I'll skip this one and order a couple pops I want more. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will be on sale later down the road like some of the boxes are, but I have a feeling this will be popular and likely won't be available.

Pops!- 716ish

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:58 pm

If the next box is holiday themed, I'm hoping for a holiday Squirrel Girl. She was one of the 6 holiday PSH, but the only one not to get a Pop.

Ah, Squirrel Girl... <3
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:39 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Tuesday through Friday next week are all supposed to be over 100F here. SIGH! But it helps to ponder what fun cold weather / holiday stuff I can look forward to in the November box!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:41 am

Jezter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
Jezter wrote:

I already have too many
Deadpool
pops, and with new goofy ones of him coming, I just don't need this one, and the other one is cool and I don't have any of him yet, but I just don't need the other items so can't justify spending $30 right now when I want other pops more. I'm sure I'll regret it someday, but I'm not getting all of the zombies anyway, so I'll be ok...maybe. lol

There's such a thing as too many of that one?? WHAT??? Actually, now that I say that...I'm not sure I have any? Wait, I have one! Crisis avoided!

lol , maybe those of us hesitating / passing will get lucky and it'll be in the Black Friday sale? One can hope!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 am

groundhog7s wrote:If the next box is holiday themed, I'm hoping for a holiday Squirrel Girl. She was one of the 6 holiday PSH, but the only one not to get a Pop.

Ah, Squirrel Girl... <3

I'm still waiting for my holiday Iron Man pop. C'mon MCC box, gimme!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Tuesday through Friday next week are all supposed to be over 100F here. SIGH! But it helps to ponder what fun cold weather / holiday stuff I can look forward to in the November box!

That's going to be warm, hope they don't do socks. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:21 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's going to be warm, hope they don't do socks. lol

Well, if we hold true to form, we'll have a random week of heatwave later in the year, but eventually it'll cool off and I'll be freezing! So bring on the warm, even if it's socks!
Image ImageImage Image

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:13 pm

I think this is a pretty solid box. One of the Pop!s I could do without because
we already have a Deadpool in the line, but I like the Headpool and it makes sense, I just don’t need it
. The other is one of my favorite Marvel characters so I’m very happy with that. I was personally hoping for Spidey or Captain America. I always love seeing the shirts/wearables included in these boxes and this one does not disappoint. Cannot get over how good the artwork is to me. Overall I’m happy with the box. Excited to see the next theme.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:24 am

popfanboy wrote:I think this is a pretty solid box. One of the Pop!s I could do without because
we already have a Deadpool in the line, but I like the Headpool and it makes sense, I just don’t need it
. The other is one of my favorite Marvel characters so I’m very happy with that. I was personally hoping for Spidey or Captain America. I always love seeing the shirts/wearables included in these boxes and this one does not disappoint. Cannot get over how good the artwork is to me. Overall I’m happy with the box. Excited to see the next theme.

If you decide to rehome the pop you could do without, feel free to let me know! That was the one out of the box that I'm bummed about missing! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:18 am

Jumping back after a little break!

Yeah this box wasn’t for me, but that tee does look pretty cool!

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:15 am

Dbactor wrote:Jumping back after a little break!

Yeah this box wasn’t for me, but that tee does look pretty cool!

Yeah the shirt looks pretty sweet. I’m looking forward to getting my box.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:51 pm

The sculpts look great, but I unfortunately had to skip this box. It's not one of the lines I am collecting. :-#

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:35 am

GuruGuy128 wrote:Here's the next theme Marvel Zombies

I think its a perfect fit to come in Zombie form right before halloween. I think a 10 inch Galatcus Zombie would be cool. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:52 am

:cheers: A local place did a Pop-Meet (pop swap-meet?) today, and I dropped by - score! Managed to find the Deadpool from this box, so I'm good now! Really love the design on this one, glad I found him (and negotiated on the price!).
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Red Skull pop was dope. Love the details.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:58 pm

This was a Great line all and all, still missing a couple of POP's from it but it was great the way that they transfer the characters from the Movies to their POP forms
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm

This was a Great line all and all, still missing a couple of POP's from it but it was great the way that they transfer the characters from the Movies to their POP forms
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:07 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:This was a Great line all and all, still missing a couple of POP's from it but it was great the way that they transfer the characters from the Movies to their POP forms

I agree
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “Powered by Funko”