Funko MMO Game

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
GuruGuy128

Funko MMO Game

Postby GuruGuy128 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:00 pm

What would you say to a Club Penguin like Funko Online Game?
Choose your Avatar explore the Funkoverse, Collect Stuff, Play Games, Funko Towns.
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

mongoose12

Re: Funko MMO Game

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 pm

I believe at some point a Funko video game or online game was in development...I almost think it was announced at a recent fundays I attended but I'm not overly clear about it now. Either way, I think some type of video/online game is the future.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Yo if Funko made that back when Toontown, Club Penguin and Wizard 101 were huge and in their prime I would have for sure played it!!! So much nostalgia for those games
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:15 pm

mongoose12 wrote:I believe at some point a Funko video game or online game was in development...I almost think it was announced at a recent fundays I attended but I'm not overly clear about it now. Either way, I think some type of video/online game is the future.

There’s a Gears of War Funko game and also Pop Blitz, but I believe it’s only for Google phones.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:35 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:What would you say to a Club Penguin like Funko Online Game?
Choose your Avatar explore the Funkoverse, Collect Stuff, Play Games, Funko Towns.

Sounds interesting and fun. I’m sure gamers and funko fans would get a kick out of this. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:54 pm

;-)
CaseyJones14 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:I believe at some point a Funko video game or online game was in development...I almost think it was announced at a recent fundays I attended but I'm not overly clear about it now. Either way, I think some type of video/online game is the future.

There’s a Gears of War Funko game and also Pop Blitz, but I believe it’s only for Google phones.

Apple/iOS is key for circulation lol

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Speaking of Blitz, anyone else been playing it?

Its lots of fun and pretty addictive. So far my rarest characters are the legendary husky 6-star and also the event cat. With the mega point section I have gotten normal freddy and a gold chrome one. Also all the Fantastik Plastik characters! T-Bone, El Diablo and varient Amazing Carlos.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:26 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Speaking of Blitz, anyone else been playing it?

Its lots of fun and pretty addictive. So far my rarest characters are the legendary husky 6-star and also the event cat. With the mega point section I have gotten normal freddy and a gold chrome one. Also all the Fantastik Plastik characters! T-Bone, El Diablo and varient Amazing Carlos.

I started playing it recently. Not a bad game the is full of fun. The pops and their different powers is entertaining. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Other Funko Products”