Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Imagery » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 pm

That Roger Rabbit with the kisses!!!!!!! Love the others too, but that's by far my fave
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:25 pm

What is different about the Secret Squirrel Chase?? Is it GITD??
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:42 pm

NickR2012 wrote:What is different about the Secret Squirrel Chase?? Is it GITD??

That or flocked

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:12 am

Roger rabbit and stay puff look nice. Those would be my picks.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:22 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Was it about 6 months apart from the first turtle to the second?

Looking at my order history, it seems the first order was in June, then August for the 2nd, and September for the 3rd. So sped up a bit as we go on - hopefully that means Raph is coming my way shortly! At least for pre-ordering. lol

Oh that's a lot closer together than I had thought, maybe Raph will show up soon then.

I'm hoping we come out the other side of NYCC and he gets announced and put up for pre-order! Fingers crossed!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:31 am

mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
Spoiler: show

Funko sent Top Pops some NYCC stuff including the sodas!
He gets 3 chases and some AP discs (which he doesnt notice and I'm over here like :eek: :eek: :eek: )
I like the artwork on the discs with the nice colors in the background. And on the metallic chases how they have the "sparkle" images around the picture. And I didn't realize She-Ra would be almost completely glittered!

omg i'm not going to lie, i'm low-key hating kinda hard right now...APs for days it seems :rolleyes:

I think we all are! Also....1 less soda of each for our chances! Hoping there's a lot of luck in here on Thursday!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:25 am

Optimistic wrote:Need to make a separate Disney Soda thread one day, that Roger Rabbit is tight

Also Secret Squirrel is a must

I am loving the roger rabbit for sure. It is awesome. I hope they delay any Disney soda lines to next year. With all the Disney stuff this year, my wallet is hurting for sure.
Collecting since 2014

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:02 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Need to make a separate Disney Soda thread one day, that Roger Rabbit is tight

I am loving the roger rabbit for sure. It is awesome. I hope they delay any Disney soda lines to next year. With all the Disney stuff this year, my wallet is hurting for sure.

i went back and zoomed in on roger rabbit, hes definitely a want for me...and wow that bepop! lol too much hype in one pic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:12 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
SCRET SQUIRREL!!!! MERMAN!!!! I am hyped!!!!!!!!

I can't wait and also glad to see a reveal that takes the sting out of knowing I want have the chance to purchase the NYCC Freddy Funko soda.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:01 pm

they look great, but having Bebop without Rocksteady and Secret without Morocco just seems wrong!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:06 pm

Mr Yac wrote:they look great, but having Bebop without Rocksteady and Secret without Morocco just seems wrong!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:55 pm

I do like the new sodas coming out. Roger Rabbit you can never go wrong with! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:Found somewhere to put some of our duplicate chases!

That looks awesome! I've yet to see any of the soda display cases around my way...I'd love to have one for my soda collection.

Apparently many that got shipped were in bad shape ... and box lunch managers were told to just throw them out.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Katers wrote:

That looks fabulous! And what an awesome problem to have, trying to find somewhere for your DUPLICATE chases! lol

Haha ... I wish I had a couple of the ones we're missing instead of extras ...
Need Animation - Huckleberry Hound LE 1000 Pcs. (Chase)
Need Animation - Jabberjaw LE 1000 Pcs. Chase
Need DC - Robin LE 1200 Pcs. CHASE
Need Television - Leonardo LE 2,000 Pcs. CHASE
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:48 pm

Tusken wrote:

I do like the new sodas coming out. Roger Rabbit you can never go wrong with! :freddy3:

Agreed. Roger Rabbit is my favorite with Stay Puffed coming in at 2nd and Merman coming in a close 3rd! Love me some soda!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
Spoiler: show

Funko sent Top Pops some NYCC stuff including the sodas!
He gets 3 chases and some AP discs (which he doesnt notice and I'm over here like :eek: :eek: :eek: )
I like the artwork on the discs with the nice colors in the background. And on the metallic chases how they have the "sparkle" images around the picture. And I didn't realize She-Ra would be almost completely glittered!

omg i'm not going to lie, i'm low-key hating kinda hard right now...APs for days it seems :rolleyes:

I think we all are! Also....1 less soda of each for our chances! Hoping there's a lot of luck in here on Thursday!

LOL ... they wanted him to get the chase so they sent him the APs ... can't blame them for that. I'm pretty sure APs don't count towards the LE counts. It's the same when Sully was first showing them off a long time ago when he had the AP of Big Boy ...
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:52 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

Really, they need to start with a separate category for Soda first ... lol. New lines need some love too! O:)
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 pm

NickR2012 wrote:Yes! Got a Starchild chase... from Funko Hollywood! Picked 2, got common and chase. Could not have been better! If only I had that chance at Funko Lotteries (4 time loser)...

It's kind of sad how many of us are in the same bot for the lottery. I'm just curious how many (qty) of the sodas for nycc are going international to know how many will really be available for us here.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:56 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which were those for?

Shipment notification was for KISS - the Demon? I'm still waiting for Leonardo from TMNT to ship, he was in the same order. They both originally had an estimated ship date in September, but obviously that's changed to October. I'll take the progress though, since that gives me more hope for the rest of my pre-order sodas!

Some progress is more exciting than none, long wait still for January here though.

The one that gets me is Hot Topic and Box Lunch ... you pre-order some soda using Hot Cash, then a couple months later, they go up on the website as saying in stock. The next day, they send you an email saying your pre-orders are cancelled because they are out of stock ... :evil:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:11 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

LOL ... they wanted him to get the chase so they sent him the APs ... can't blame them for that. I'm pretty sure APs don't count towards the LE counts. It's the same when Sully was first showing them off a long time ago when he had the AP of Big Boy ...

I'm done with the low-key hating lol I've moved on to hoping they end up on eBay :cheers:

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:48 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm done with the low-key hating lol I've moved on to hoping they end up on eBay :cheers:

=D> =D> =D>
That's good ... eBay may be the way to go with all the sodas this time. I'm not hating at all, but trying to figure out how I'm gonna get everything :rolleyes:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Boymom4 wrote:

I can't wait and also glad to see a reveal that takes the sting out of knowing I want have the chance to purchase the NYCC Freddy Funko soda.

These are awesome! Can't wait for these!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Something people dont really talk about is the can art/ colors. I really like the Stay Puft can art with the purples. Maybe if we get a Halloween Soda Funko Shop release it could have a black/ orange color scheme? Maybe a Halloween Freddy

And continuing the retro art as well which I love.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:07 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

=D> =D> =D>
That's good ... eBay may be the way to go with all the sodas this time. I'm not hating at all, but trying to figure out how I'm gonna get everything :rolleyes:

I like the thrill of getting lucky as much as the next person, but I've gotten all my soda chases on eBay lol I don't mind doing it to get what I want haha

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:42 am

Love the Secret Squirrel and Bebop. Lol got to make more room on my shelf for these Sodas now.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:55 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Something people dont really talk about is the can art/ colors. I really like the Stay Puft can art with the purples. Maybe if we get a Halloween Soda Funko Shop release it could have a black/ orange color scheme? Maybe a Halloween Freddy

When Soda was first announced, I was planning on just buying one of each just for the can and not worrying about getting a chase. Then once I got big boy, I was hooked on the chases ... lol. But it's the cans that drew me to the line. =D>
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:04 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Looking at my order history, it seems the first order was in June, then August for the 2nd, and September for the 3rd. So sped up a bit as we go on - hopefully that means Raph is coming my way shortly! At least for pre-ordering. lol

Oh that's a lot closer together than I had thought, maybe Raph will show up soon then.

I'm hoping we come out the other side of NYCC and he gets announced and put up for pre-order! Fingers crossed!

Is that almost all of them then? with the new reveal they just did on fun tv.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

That looks fabulous! And what an awesome problem to have, trying to find somewhere for your DUPLICATE chases! lol

That's not too bad of a list of needs! And maybe someone has what you need and wants to trade? \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:15 am

I want to find one of those soda displays.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:16 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Nah, that makes sense. And he was pretty excited, so I will just be happy for him! It is so much fun opening a chase, can't really begrudge someone else the experience!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:22 am

mongoose12 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

And for a semi-reasonable price, please! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:28 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Something people dont really talk about is the can art/ colors. I really like the Stay Puft can art with the purples. Maybe if we get a Halloween Soda Funko Shop release it could have a black/ orange color scheme? Maybe a Halloween Freddy

I didn't know how much I needed a Halloween Freddy until you mentioned it! WANT!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:30 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Is that almost all of them then? with the new reveal they just did on fun tv.

TMNT? I think we'd still need a Splinter and April, at the very least. Depends how deep they want to go into the line, I guess? I wouldn't be opposed to a Casey Jones, too!
Image ImageImage Image

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:29 am

i love the colors of the bebop chase. stay puft is definitely a must for me too.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 am

Eman185 wrote:i love the colors of the bebop chase. stay puft is definitely a must for me too.

Bepop seems to share the same UV/neon approach that Funko took w shredder. I wonder if we'll see the turtles get a similar variant down the road

Munkyss4

Postby Munkyss4 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:45 am

That Freddy is going to be hard to get for sure
:freddy3:

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:10 am

loving the display, congrats on the sweet soda merch too :D

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:33 am

a looooot of cool Sodas comin our way

Nick IG: collector.badger

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's not too bad of a list of needs! And maybe someone has what you need and wants to trade? \:D/

Hoping [-o<
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:35 am

Katers wrote:

I didn't know how much I needed a Halloween Freddy until you mentioned it! WANT!

Although new Freddy concepts are always fun, I hope they make some of the Freddys that were already made in Dorbz, Pop and Vinyl. There were some good ones.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Return to “Soda”