Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:i love the colors of the bebop chase. stay puft is definitely a must for me too.

Bepop seems to share the same UV/neon approach that Funko took w shredder. I wonder if we'll see the turtles get a similar variant down the road

That would be really cool. A 4-pack of Funko Shop exclusives? With no chase or maybe the chase being adding glow to it. Can't wait to see if Rocksteady follows the neon colors. I wonder if something like Baxter Stockman or Kraang would follow that as well.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:09 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:i love the colors of the bebop chase. stay puft is definitely a must for me too.

Bepop seems to share the same UV/neon approach that Funko took w shredder. I wonder if we'll see the turtles get a similar variant down the road

That would be really cool. A 4-pack of Funko Shop exclusives? With no chase or maybe the chase being adding glow to it. Can't wait to see if Rocksteady follows the neon colors. I wonder if something like Baxter Stockman or Kraang would follow that as well.

sign me up ASAP for that 4 pack lol..and yeah i dont think they would do it for shredder and bepop but not others? maybe its a bad guy thing only? either way they look great.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 pm

I was able to get the Freddy Soda!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Was able to score She Ra & Freddy soda. Hoping for the chase :)

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Congrats on the lottery soda scores. I hope to be able to get them tomorrow for the general sale at 9. Fingers crossed! Freddy may be out of my reach though. Lots of non-soda people have been crazy for it because LE 2000 :(

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:58 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Was able to score She Ra & Freddy soda. Hoping for the chase :)

Nice, I'm hoping for the same. My friend was able to pick some up during his time slot for me.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:31 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I'm hoping we come out the other side of NYCC and he gets announced and put up for pre-order! Fingers crossed!

Is that almost all of them then? with the new reveal they just did on fun tv.

TMNT? I think we'd still need a Splinter and April, at the very least. Depends how deep they want to go into the line, I guess? I wouldn't be opposed to a Casey Jones, too!

I thought we had splinter, at the same time for some reason I had a thought that they did casey also. I'm all over the place for those it seems. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:06 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Haha ... I wish I had a couple of the ones we're missing instead of extras ...
Need Animation - Huckleberry Hound LE 1000 Pcs. (Chase)
Need Animation - Jabberjaw LE 1000 Pcs. Chase
Need DC - Robin LE 1200 Pcs. CHASE
Need Television - Leonardo LE 2,000 Pcs. CHASE

That's not too bad of a list of needs! And maybe someone has what you need and wants to trade? \:D/

Hoping [-o<

Good luck! Wish I could help - maybe once my turtles come in!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:08 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Something people dont really talk about is the can art/ colors. I really like the Stay Puft can art with the purples. Maybe if we get a Halloween Soda Funko Shop release it could have a black/ orange color scheme? Maybe a Halloween Freddy

And continuing the retro art as well which I love.

I didn't know how much I needed a Halloween Freddy until you mentioned it! WANT!

Although new Freddy concepts are always fun, I hope they make some of the Freddys that were already made in Dorbz, Pop and Vinyl. There were some good ones.

Agreed - would love if they threw some of those into the advent calendar I've been hoping for!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:11 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Was able to score She Ra & Freddy soda. Hoping for the chase :)

Congrats, and same! Though tbh, I'm just happy they are coming my way, will be happy with whichever I open! Such a relief! :cheers: \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:13 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Is that almost all of them then? with the new reveal they just did on fun tv.

TMNT? I think we'd still need a Splinter and April, at the very least. Depends how deep they want to go into the line, I guess? I wouldn't be opposed to a Casey Jones, too!

I thought we had splinter, at the same time for some reason I had a thought that they did casey also. I'm all over the place for those it seems. lol

Did I miss them? I hope not - definitely loving this set, even if I don't have any in hand yet!
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 pm

I’m hoping with Stay Piff we get some ghostbusters soon. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Hoping I get lucky with the soda's we were able to get.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 pm

willy wonka wrote:Hoping I get lucky with the soda's we were able to get.

Me too, I am fortunate to have even been able to get the ones I did! I was able to get She-Ra by a miracle from Funko Shop and then Spikor and Envy from Toy Tokyo. I had already decided to not worry about Freddy.

Also Batgirl soda was up on Funko website today if anyone wanted her. Seems like that wave with Jean La Foote will be trickling out now. Usually when Funko themselves puts up something from the wave, the wave comes out 2 weeks later-ish.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:55 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Did I miss them? I hope not - definitely loving this set, even if I don't have any in hand yet!

Casey Jones should be a given also for the line.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:59 am

Wohoo! Shipment notification - Freddy and She-Ra are on their way to me! Can't wait to see what I got! \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:00 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Casey Jones should be a given also for the line.

I can't imagine them not doing a Casey. Really hoping he has a hockey stick!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:57 am

Katers wrote:Wohoo! Shipment notification - Freddy and She-Ra are on their way to me! Can't wait to see what I got! \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers:

Good luck, some quick shipping there.
ImageImageImageImage

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:47 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
SCRET SQUIRREL!!!! MERMAN!!!! I am hyped!!!!!!!!

What? Secret Squirrel Soda? Why don’t I have this??? Is there a chase? It doesn’t look like it.
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:53 am

Katers wrote:

Congrats, and same! Though tbh, I'm just happy they are coming my way, will be happy with whichever I open! Such a relief! :cheers: \:D/

I was able to get the She-Ra but not Freddy.... I’m happy to just get one! :cheers:
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:55 am

Katers wrote:Wohoo! Shipment notification - Freddy and She-Ra are on their way to me! Can't wait to see what I got! \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers: \:D/ :cheers:

Lucky duck lol I was bummed a bit to not have the chance on the shop after the lottery winners, but I'll eventually grab one on the secondary market. Congrats to you and best of luck on pulling the chase. Its definitely a win-win either way :)

Funkastian

Postby Funkastian » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:05 am

Wow! Thats awesome, Funko is really on it with those shipments! Congrats and good luck, I have one of all 4 of the Soda's coming so I have my fingers crossed. I already see a couple of chases up on Mercato for Freddy, Im guessing from the people who made it to HQ or Hollywood.
:freddy3:
750 Pops
50 Dorbz
12 Tiny Ghosts

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:50 am

Rothkolion wrote:

What? Secret Squirrel Soda? Why don’t I have this??? Is there a chase? It doesn’t look like it.

It was just announced on FunTV during NYCC, there is a chase but we can't tell what it is, could be Glow in the Dark or Flocked

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
It was just announced on FunTV during NYCC, there is a chase but we can't tell what it is, could be Glow in the Dark or Flocked

flocked Secret would be great, but it doesn't really look like it from the picture. though it is nearly impossible to tell with what we've got.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:10 am

digithor wrote:

Seriously! Something fabulous to look forward to this coming week, which I already needed! Of course, now the hardest part is this interminable wait! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:33 am

Rothkolion wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was able to get the She-Ra but not Freddy.... I’m happy to just get one! :cheers:

Good luck with She-Ra then! Hopefully it's a meant to be situation and you get exactly what you're hoping for!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:34 am

Boymom4 wrote:

Lucky duck lol I was bummed a bit to not have the chance on the shop after the lottery winners, but I'll eventually grab one on the secondary market. Congrats to you and best of luck on pulling the chase. Its definitely a win-win either way :)

Yeah, I am super grateful for my luck this round! Thank you, and agreed - no matter what I open, I will be thrilled with my soda figures this round! No bad options! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:40 am

Funkastian wrote:

Wow! Thats awesome, Funko is really on it with those shipments! Congrats and good luck, I have one of all 4 of the Soda's coming so I have my fingers crossed. I already see a couple of chases up on Mercato for Freddy, Im guessing from the people who made it to HQ or Hollywood.

They really are this round, and it's so nice to know they are already on their way to me! Good luck with your 4 - hope you have lots of luck! The secondary market prices are nuts so far, hopefully things calm down quickly for everyone still looking! Would have loved to have gone to Hollywood on Friday, but scheduling didn't work out - ie, work thought I should show up to work that day. Bunch of party poopers!
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Love seeing that everyone got some of the sodas they wanted. Still have fingers crossed for the old Ghostbuster cartoon. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

flocked Secret would be great, but it doesn't really look like it from the picture. though it is nearly impossible to tell with what we've got.

I'm thinking Metallic... Looks like the hat is brighter on one from the other. But we'll have to wait and see!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:54 pm

NickR2012 wrote:
I'm thinking Metallic... Looks like the hat is brighter on one from the other. But we'll have to wait and see!

metallic is so lame though :mad:

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:16 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:

Thanks so much! I’ve been too busy to keep up to date forthe past few weeks! This made my day! :cheers:

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:19 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:

metallic is so lame though :mad:

We don't know for sure yet! ;)
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:20 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Flocked would be fun! I cannot tell from the picture. It doesn’t look flocked, glow, metallic, or even a variant. I’m stumped! :smt102

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Seriously! Something fabulous to look forward to this coming week, which I already needed! Of course, now the hardest part is this interminable wait! lol

Congrats on the cool score!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:33 pm

Amazing! I am so excited about all the new sodas coming. They all look awesome!

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:37 pm

In definitely gonna have to start working on new display ideas because I'm gonna be needing all of these ones!

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:38 pm

Especially that Roger Rabbit and BeBop \:D/ :cheers: =D>

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:56 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Congrats on the cool score!

Thanks! Is it Wednesday yet?? lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:15 am

NickR2012 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

It did look a bit metallic, either that or a glow would be my guess.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Soda”