Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:07 am

cptsailor wrote:
funkopants777 wrote:...has the movie come out yet?!! :( feels like forever!

my bf read the manga ahead & said it gets crazy!

Wahh I will not have any spoilers!! [-X

SOunds like October for Japan with season two following it shortly after!

Oh that sounds like a decent wait then.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I hope that 10 inch is Zenitsu in attack form.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:51 pm

I'm interetsed to see how these will be designed - I got a feeling that they are going to look insane. I'm definitely going to pick up the entire set. I'm a huge demon slayer fan. I hope they decide to create a con exclusive variant.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:53 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I'm interetsed to see how these will be designed - I got a feeling that they are going to look insane. I'm definitely going to pick up the entire set. I'm a huge demon slayer fan. I hope they decide to create a con exclusive variant.

lord knows they love their anime convention exclusives.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I'm interetsed to see how these will be designed - I got a feeling that they are going to look insane. I'm definitely going to pick up the entire set. I'm a huge demon slayer fan. I hope they decide to create a con exclusive variant.

I hope they give them added effects. :cheers:
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:31 am

Mr Yac wrote:

That is a staple that we see.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:00 am

digithor wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

If it’s a con I’m buying 4 no matter what cause one con is over it’s gone forever.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:58 am

Only 4?
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:01 am

digithor wrote:Only 4?

Yeah 4 for myself the other 10 to flip :roflmao:

codytranum

Postby codytranum » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:07 pm

I'm super excited for this line!!!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:33 am

I hope to see one of these for the sdcc releases tomorrow.

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope to see one of these for the sdcc releases tomorrow.

I hope so!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 pm

Typale wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope to see one of these for the sdcc releases tomorrow.

I hope so!!

Nothing today and only a few anime. Maybe something tomorrow. [-o<

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:05 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

If it’s a con I’m buying 4 no matter what cause one con is over it’s gone forever.

I m completely agree with this - it seems they’ve been going light on the anime exclusives lately compared to previous years
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:54 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:

I m completely agree with this - it seems they’ve been going light on the anime exclusives lately compared to previous years

I mean production has been slow on anime and low numbers so grabbing exclusives during this time can be turn out to be a gem.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:43 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I mean production has been slow on anime and low numbers so grabbing exclusives during this time can be turn out to be a gem.

Absolutely true but it kinda saddens me that we have seen so little anime come out this year - I think they had big plans before the Rona struck and they had to slow down production
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:43 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I m completely agree with this - it seems they’ve been going light on the anime exclusives lately compared to previous years

Absolutely true but it kinda saddens me that we have seen so little anime come out this year - I think they had big plans before the Rona struck and they had to slow down production

Yup. They just released the new my hero set and that’s it right now.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:09 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

At the top of the year it seemed like they were going to go heavy on the anime then it just all ceased but I think it has something to do with the amount of production being met at the moment
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:25 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

At the top of the year it seemed like they were going to go heavy on the anime then it just all ceased but I think it has something to do with the amount of production being met at the moment

Yeah but we still got a DBZ drop. Which I find funny cause we can miss any anime but we have to have some dbz. ](*,)

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yeah but we still got a DBZ drop. Which I find funny cause we can miss any anime but we have to have some dbz. ](*,)

Lmao it’s because that’s a for sure seller no matter what one hundred percent of the time. So no matter what it goes on and on regardless of the circumstance. It’s always gonna be a top selling anime property so we will always see more produced cause it’s a cash cow. Me personally I feel like I love to see dBz but I’d like them to take chances on other anime as well
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:33 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lmao it’s because that’s a for sure seller no matter what one hundred percent of the time. So no matter what it goes on and on regardless of the circumstance. It’s always gonna be a top selling anime property so we will always see more produced cause it’s a cash cow. Me personally I feel like I love to see dBz but I’d like them to take chances on other anime as well

It’s also just as big as rick and morty line. I really need that DS line to drop.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:23 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

It’s also just as big as rick and morty line. I really need that DS line to drop.

Not gonna lie I’m delighted they calmed down on Rick and morty because they were going crazy on it before lol I am a huge fan of the show but boy was I tired of seeing rick and morty figures get announced lol
PopPChulo

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:01 pm

I do love the anime pieces at nycc but was hoping for more.

Was REALLY hoping for a demon slayer NYCC.
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 pm

I think they are waiting for the movie or next season but I can't wait this series is going to be fire.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:05 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Not gonna lie I’m delighted they calmed down on Rick and morty because they were going crazy on it before lol I am a huge fan of the show but boy was I tired of seeing rick and morty figures get announced lol

Well they canceled season 5 so no new characters will pop up other than what available now on the show. We were supposed to get demon slayer movie this October wonder if it will still happen?

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:51 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Well they canceled season 5 so no new characters will pop up other than what available now on the show. We were supposed to get demon slayer movie this October wonder if it will still happen?

I think the demon slayer movie is still moving forward overseas - I think that they may not be right on schedule but thye are definitely still making movement
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:58 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I think the demon slayer movie is still moving forward overseas - I think that they may not be right on schedule but thye are definitely still making movement

I believe it was to be showing here in the states on the 16th of this month but we all know what’s going on with the theaters so I home the release it for home watching.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:22 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I believe it was to be showing here in the states on the 16th of this month but we all know what’s going on with the theaters so I home the release it for home watching.

I’ve never been more hyped to see a anime movie at least not since the MHA movie. I am definitely ready to be great.
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:12 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I’ve never been more hyped to see a anime movie at least not since the MHA movie. I am definitely ready to be great.

Let’s see if funimation will drop it for online viewing.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I think if they were going to drop - they would drop it for Black Friday. Usually Funimation has many more drops then they’ve had exclusively lately so maybe it’s all leading up to that mega knock out the park
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:35 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I think if they were going to drop - they would drop it for Black Friday. Usually Funimation has many more drops then they’ve had exclusively lately so maybe it’s all leading up to that mega knock out the park

Was really hoping we were going to get some kinda drop on DS after the con. Still waiting.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:38 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Was really hoping we were going to get some kinda drop on DS after the con. Still waiting.

Maybe got pushed back.. But been waiting for this ever since I started reading the manga
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:19 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Maybe got pushed back.. But been waiting for this ever since I started reading the manga

The last statement I saw was Feb/Jan 2021. They are speculations from ani-news outlets, but they typically have sourcing overseas.
We could see a situation like Made in Abyss at the end of last month where you can rent it for 24 hrs.
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:37 am

cptsailor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

The last statement I saw was Feb/Jan 2021. They are speculations from ani-news outlets, but they typically have sourcing overseas.
We could see a situation like Made in Abyss at the end of last month where you can rent it for 24 hrs.

I was hoping that they'd release in time or around Mugen Train. I guess I'll continue to be patient and wait for them!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 pm

cptsailor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

My eyes are peeled because I will not be missing that cinematic event for the world fr fr - I can’t wait til they announce the pops as well!
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
cptsailor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I was hoping that they'd release in time or around Mugen Train. I guess I'll continue to be patient and wait for them!

I’m over here patiently waiting for the pops to release. We got a hint from ht nerdette the other day that it’s coming soon
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:18 am

PopPChulo wrote:
cptsailor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

My eyes are peeled because I will not be missing that cinematic event for the world fr fr - I can’t wait til they announce the pops as well!

Wonder if they will drop it right before the movie?

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
cptsailor wrote:

They could possibly but when it comes to movies to anime drops , funko is kind of weird with that. They didn’t drop any dbz pops when the dbz movie dropped
PopPChulo

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:28 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

They could possibly but when it comes to movies to anime drops , funko is kind of weird with that. They didn’t drop any dbz pops when the dbz movie dropped

I'd say it is highly unlikely, but this might be a special case with the movie being delayed 3-4 months that they will line up. However, not intentional lol
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:06 am

cptsailor wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I'd say it is highly unlikely, but this might be a special case with the movie being delayed 3-4 months that they will line up. However, not intentional lol

True I can see it happening that way.

Return to “Pop!”