Space Force Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: Space Force Pops!

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:55 am

I would guess pushed back.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:36 am

Oh man, delay probably!

renardchua

Postby renardchua » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:31 pm

High likelihood is that these got cancelled than a delay. I guess the show didn’t reach expectations.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

billville

Postby billville » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:37 pm

It could also be because there is no solid info regarding the renewal of the 2nd season. I have yet to see any news on this anywhere.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm

I bet money if there isn’t going to be a second season, we won’t see these pops. It’s unfortunate because I found the shows depiction of the military functionally accurate. LoL
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Current collection: 1693 pieces as of 11/4/20
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Forrest Gump, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:54 pm

no interest in the show, but i would've bought that monkey.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:17 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Did these all get cancelled? I had preordered the Target ones and my order was cancelled and never heard anything about them again....

At first, I wasn't' sure but by the end of the show I liked it.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:31 pm

I think a lot of the humor may have been over peoples heads, and maybe a but too soon??? lol
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:I think a lot of the humor may have been over peoples heads, and maybe a but too soon??? lol

Too Soon is not in my vocabulary

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I think a lot of the humor may have been over peoples heads, and maybe a but too soon??? lol

Good to know! I kindof love the idea of having knock of politician pops..... they nailed it
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:48 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Good to know! I kindof love the idea of having knock of politician pops..... they nailed it

it's better than real politician pops. I don't want those lol

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:55 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Only if we can get Embarassing Moments instead of Movie Moments lol!
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote: Good to know! I kindof love the idea of having knock of politician pops..... they nailed it

Now that is marketing genius! I think Funko needs to hire you.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

If I can work from home and just simply forward all my genius ideas.... dream job lol
Image Image

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Now, I know a lot of people that never got into the office, they didn’t like the humour, and they actually didn’t know about the original British series, I show them that and their even more dumbfounded.

It’s a certain humour that quite a lot of people don’t understand. But I love it.

Is Space Force like this?? I guess I’ll have to watch myself to find out. Is it along the same kind of humour as the office? Awkward situations, funny silences at the perfect of timing?

Because this is one show I’m getting massive mixed reviews on. Some people say ‘don’t waste your time’ others say ‘you might like it, give it a go’. Well, that’s what she said..... lol
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:39 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Only if we can get Embarassing Moments instead of Movie Moments lol!

If I can work from home and just simply forward all my genius ideas.... dream job lol

It's the new thing in society so I feel like this can happen.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 am

FFreddyFan wrote:Now, I know a lot of people that never got into the office, they didn’t like the humour, and they actually didn’t know about the original British series, I show them that and their even more dumbfounded.

It’s a certain humour that quite a lot of people don’t understand. But I love it.

Is Space Force like this?? I guess I’ll have to watch myself to find out. Is it along the same kind of humour as the office? Awkward situations, funny silences at the perfect of timing?

Because this is one show I’m getting massive mixed reviews on. Some people say ‘don’t waste your time’ others say ‘you might like it, give it a go’. Well, that’s what she said..... lol

That's pretty much what you need to do, just sit down and watch it. Maybe some people are holding it up high cause they want it to be just as good X show that also had X actor/actress.
SDCC 2018, 2019

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:24 am

digithor wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:Now, I know a lot of people that never got into the office, they didn’t like the humour, and they actually didn’t know about the original British series, I show them that and their even more dumbfounded.

That's pretty much what you need to do, just sit down and watch it. Maybe some people are holding it up high cause they want it to be just as good X show that also had X actor/actress.

Cheers. It’s all you can do when you get mixed reviews, review it yourself.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:37 am

Netflix renewed the show for season two, so I wonder if we see the Pops now. My Target order for their exclusives was also cancelled, but maybe they will be relisted.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:38 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Very true, and Id be happy to do it for a pretty small commission, no salary or benefits lol
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:If I can work from home and just simply forward all my genius ideas.... dream job lol

Very true, and Id be happy to do it for a pretty small commission, no salary or benefits lol

It's official I'll call Brian and tell him I hired you. I am sure he will take my call.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 pm

scullysdad wrote:Netflix renewed the show for season two, so I wonder if we see the Pops now. My Target order for their exclusives was also cancelled, but maybe they will be relisted.

I saw that also the other day, I think we have a greater chance now.
SDCC 2018, 2019

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:21 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

It's official I'll call Brian and tell him I hired you. I am sure he will take my call.

Gotta put our connections to use... I can promise that if I get hired I may consider some input into my ideas but I recieve full credit :D
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:08 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Very true, and Id be happy to do it for a pretty small commission, no salary or benefits lol

Gotta put our connections to use... I can promise that if I get hired I may consider some input into my ideas but I recieve full credit :D

Hmmm connections. I once made a purchase at HQ and chatted for about 2 mins with the cashier does that count as a connection. I don't remember their name.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Hmmm connections. I once made a purchase at HQ and chatted for about 2 mins with the cashier does that count as a connection. I don't remember their name.

Thats the exactly the kind of insider person we need. And no names, keeps its covert....love it.
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Gotta put our connections to use... I can promise that if I get hired I may consider some input into my ideas but I recieve full credit :D

Thats the exactly the kind of insider person we need. And no names, keeps its covert....love it.

This is true, if we can't name them they remain safe. Though I did say where they work and their job so I may have narrowed it down.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

This is true, if we can't name them they remain safe. Though I did say where they work and their job so I may have narrowed it down.

Thats true but if we avoid pronouns our source should be safe....
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Thats the exactly the kind of insider person we need. And no names, keeps its covert....love it.

Well, I can't use pronouns, I didn't ask them how they identify. I didn't know at the time it was for their own protection.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Well, I can't use pronouns, I didn't ask them how they identify. I didn't know at the time it was for their own protection.

Subconsciously you did.... you knew this moment would come where a random cashier would make or break our collective dreams.
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Thats true but if we avoid pronouns our source should be safe....

Subconsciously you did.... you knew this moment would come where a random cashier would make or break our collective dreams.

Our collective dreams? Didn't you say you planned to take all my ideas and say they were yours? I am thinking since it's my connection I need to renegotiate these terms.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 pm

scullysdad wrote:Netflix renewed the show for season two, so I wonder if we see the Pops now. My Target order for their exclusives was also cancelled, but maybe they will be relisted.

I hope so, I still would like to see these made
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Current collection: 1693 pieces as of 11/4/20
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Forrest Gump, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:08 am

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Our collective dreams? Didn't you say you planned to take all my ideas and say they were yours? I am thinking since it's my connection I need to renegotiate these terms.

Just because I get all the credit doesnt mean your dreams arent realized too.... also I have filed your request for renegotiation with management. Expect a reply in 5-10 business days.
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:17 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Subconsciously you did.... you knew this moment would come where a random cashier would make or break our collective dreams.

Just because I get all the credit doesnt mean your dreams arent realized too.... also I have filed your request for renegotiation with management. Expect a reply in 5-10 business days.

I didn't want to wait 5-10 business days so I called to complain. I have been on hold for 3 hours.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:26 am

I still need to catch this series!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:04 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I didn't want to wait 5-10 business days so I called to complain. I have been on hold for 3 hours.

Management is short staffed im surprised it didnt go straight to the cryptic voicemail that never asks for your phone number to call back and ends in screeching until you hang up.
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Just because I get all the credit doesnt mean your dreams arent realized too.... also I have filed your request for renegotiation with management. Expect a reply in 5-10 business days.

Management is short staffed im surprised it didnt go straight to the cryptic voicemail that never asks for your phone number to call back and ends in screeching until you hang up.

And then they never call back! I know this trick. I think I better write a handwritten letter. They know you are serious when you hand write it.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

And then they never call back! I know this trick. I think I better write a handwritten letter. They know you are serious when you hand write it.

Its only serious if its in barely legible cursive... but true anger means you bust out the typewriter.....
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Management is short staffed im surprised it didnt go straight to the cryptic voicemail that never asks for your phone number to call back and ends in screeching until you hang up.

Its only serious if its in barely legible cursive... but true anger means you bust out the typewriter.....

I don't even know where I find a typewriter, it has to be an old one where a letter types lower than the others so they know I typed it.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:14 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I don't even know where I find a typewriter, it has to be an old one where a letter types lower than the others so they know I typed it.

I actually have one lol.... it was my grandfathers, he was an accountant for a prison and when he retired he kept it, it does have a wonky letter I believe, but as it is not in my best interest for you to renegotiate I cant in good conscious lend it to you.
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:29 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Its only serious if its in barely legible cursive... but true anger means you bust out the typewriter.....

I actually have one lol.... it was my grandfathers, he was an accountant for a prison and when he retired he kept it, it does have a wonky letter I believe, but as it is not in my best interest for you to renegotiate I cant in good conscious lend it to you.

Oh I am just borrowing it for a school project. I swear I am not going to use it for anything that would impact the renegotiation :^o

Return to “Pop!”