Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5270
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:29 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:46 pm

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:


Bugs Bunny as a Boxer! :albino:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5270
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:49 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:


Bugs Bunny as a Boxer! :albino:


That would be a perfect tee combo pop to make it through the Looney Tune line. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5270
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:18 am

DrunkoPop wrote:Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image


That is funny and would be a great set. Maybe they could do a chase with the other guy. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image


That is funny and would be a great set. Maybe they could do a chase with the other guy. :freddy3:


The Crusher Chase! I like it :freddy2:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
sahens04
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:28 pm
Location: Louisville, Ky
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby sahens04 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:59 pm

Da_POPVADER wrote:Hello fellow funatics,

Funko South from Southern California is headed by Mike Becker and his team of extremely talented artists which produced the worlds first collectible t-shirt that are designed by collectors for collectors. This weekend during comic con proved that the t-shirts were a big success as fans of all ages were loving the t-shirts.

So lets post what shirts you got from the convention or hot topic and let us know what else you guys want to see. Let us know what you liked or didnt like. What was your favorite. What you think of the t-shirt exclusives etc.


I love the look, feel, and fit of pop tees and funko tees in general. I'd like to see a princess bride pop tee in the future.
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
:freddy1:
Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users