“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trendkill24hr

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:18 pm

FFreddyFan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:I saw someone’s display online somewhere with Dwight as Pam Funko Shop Exclusive. Has it been released??

I got all Dwight’s except that one. Well Scranton strangler is on the way.

Probably going to be a Christmas drop, just hoping it’s not in a $200 bundle lol

Nooooo don’t jynx it. I’m Australian, I’ll be paying for a $300 mystery box with him and 5 old spastic plastics.

I feel yah, I’ve bought those Popcultcha bundles too lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Creed with chase for a specialty series!

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Dsho333 wrote:Creed with chase for a specialty series!

But first, 91 more Dwights.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:

I actually haven't seen any leaks recently for the office but I'm sure they are out there

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

I actually haven't seen any leaks recently for the office but I'm sure they are out there

When you posted that I thought you were just hoping, I hadn't seen the news, awesome, it's about time!
ISO:

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

When you posted that I thought you were just hoping, I hadn't seen the news, awesome, it's about time!

Yeah haha, I'm glad they listened to the fans, but now everyone will complain that they cant find it anywhere and the chase is too hard to come by

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 am

FFreddyFan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:I saw someone’s display online somewhere with Dwight as Pam Funko Shop Exclusive. Has it been released??

I got all Dwight’s except that one. Well Scranton strangler is on the way.

Probably going to be a Christmas drop, just hoping it’s not in a $200 bundle lol

Nooooo don’t jynx it. I’m Australian, I’ll be paying for a $300 mystery box with him and 5 old spastic plastics.

That's a hefty mystery box for plastics.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Got my 2nd haul of minis today from Hot Topic.
Got a double of Michael (trade anyone?), a common Jim, and Princess Unicorn Dwight which is an exclusive 1/12.
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Got my 2nd haul of minis today from Hot Topic.
Got a double of Michael (trade anyone?), a common Jim, and Princess Unicorn Dwight which is an exclusive 1/12.

I'm a little confused -- all the graphics I've seen show Princess Unicorn as a Walmart exclusive, and Hay King as Box Lunch / Hot Topic. That always seemed backwards. So what stores have which figures?

And, for example, I bought one case from Walmart. What commons are NOT in that one at all that I should keep an eye out for on eBay to complete the set?

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:49 am

Need Craig Robinson and the Nasty Delicious

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:55 am

Not a bad group, I keep forgetting to look for these anytime I'm out around stores.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:00 am

csm wrote:

I'm a little confused -- all the graphics I've seen show Princess Unicorn as a Walmart exclusive, and Hay King as Box Lunch / Hot Topic. That always seemed backwards. So what stores have which figures?

And, for example, I bought one case from Walmart. What commons are NOT in that one at all that I should keep an eye out for on eBay to complete the set?

I got a case of the hot topic exclusives yesterday. It came with all the 4 1/6s, I'd assume walmart will be the same. The only commons you will miss would be be the 1/12s and rares. You will get a common 1/12 though and potentially a common rare.

csm

Postby csm » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:38 pm

Dsho333 wrote:I got a case of the hot topic exclusives yesterday. It came with all the 4 1/6s, I'd assume walmart will be the same. The only commons you will miss would be be the 1/12s and rares. You will get a common 1/12 though and potentially a common rare.

Thank you for this. I mean more though - aren't the exclusives replacements to certain commons in stores that have them? So who is omitted from a Walmart set entirely?

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:09 pm

I can’t wait for the next set to come out!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:39 pm

csm wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:I got a case of the hot topic exclusives yesterday. It came with all the 4 1/6s, I'd assume walmart will be the same. The only commons you will miss would be be the 1/12s and rares. You will get a common 1/12 though and potentially a common rare.

Thank you for this. I mean more though - aren't the exclusives replacements to certain commons in stores that have them? So who is omitted from a Walmart set entirely?

Dwight with Bobblehead and Oscar. Hot topics are replaced with Kevin and Dwight with Doll. For walmart, Toby and Dwight as Hay King. The 1/72 replaces Golden Face for both exclusives.

csm

Postby csm » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
csm wrote:

Dwight with Bobblehead and Oscar. Hot topics are replaced with Kevin and Dwight with Doll. For walmart, Toby and Dwight as Hay King. The 1/72 replaces Golden Face for both exclusives.

Very helpful. Thank you! So with a Walmart case, I now know I need to find at minimum, Dwight with Bobblehead and Oscar - plus the competing exclusives. Thanks for clearing this up!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:09 pm

csm wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
csm wrote:

Very helpful. Thank you! So with a Walmart case, I now know I need to find at minimum, Dwight with Bobblehead and Oscar - plus the competing exclusives. Thanks for clearing this up!

No problem, good luck hunting!

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:57 am

csm wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
csm wrote:

Yes, I believe Funko initially had it backwards so everyone was confused when they started opening these up.
I have two cases coming, when, who knows......
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Today was frustrating. I get the sense that there's clearly an eBay flipper on the loose somewhere in Orlando. I stopped by the Florida Mall Hot Topic to try my hand at getting some of those exclusives since my case will come from Wal-Mart. They had two display cases - both opened with a few missing from each - but I figured with this being such a new release, the odds of some scummy flipper knowing the case layouts already was slim. I was clearly wrong.

I bought 17 blind boxes, and got zero rare figures, let alone exclusives.

Michael (x4)
Dwight with Jello (x3)
Kelly (x2)
Jim (x4)
Pam (x4)

Here's what's really infuriating: I called the two other remotely close Hot Topics and both had exactly the same quantity available: ten. There was ten in one of the cases at the Florida Mall store too. It seems pretty obvious that someone here in town figured out the layout and is cherry picking the same two boxes from every case they can find. Really, really not cool - but also not a surprise with collecting this stuff, sadly.

If anyone is looking for any of these, I'd ask just what I paid - $9.48 each after tax - plus actual shipping. I'm not looking to make a profit off of anyone.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:50 pm

csm wrote:Today was frustrating. I get the sense that there's clearly an eBay flipper on the loose somewhere in Orlando. I stopped by the Florida Mall Hot Topic to try my hand at getting some of those exclusives since my case will come from Wal-Mart. They had two display cases - both opened with a few missing from each - but I figured with this being such a new release, the odds of some scummy flipper knowing the case layouts already was slim. I was clearly wrong.

I bought 17 blind boxes, and got zero rare figures, let alone exclusives.

Michael (x4)
Dwight with Jello (x3)
Kelly (x2)
Jim (x4)
Pam (x4)

Here's what's really infuriating: I called the two other remotely close Hot Topics and both had exactly the same quantity available: ten. There was ten in one of the cases at the Florida Mall store too. It seems pretty obvious that someone here in town figured out the layout and is cherry picking the same two boxes from every case they can find. Really, really not cool - but also not a surprise with collecting this stuff, sadly.

If anyone is looking for any of these, I'd ask just what I paid - $9.48 each after tax - plus actual shipping. I'm not looking to make a profit off of anyone.

They're all over ebay and Mercari already. With a few videos of exact weight of each box! So you're gut instinct is hands down 100% right....
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:39 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:They're all over ebay and Mercari already. With a few videos of exact weight of each box! So you're gut instinct is hands down 100% right....

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I picked up Dwight with Princess Unicorn, Kevin and Stanley from an eBay listing. $50 wasn't too offensive for the three, given their typical individual listing prices. Still need a Darryl, Goldenface, Facebook and the three Walmart ones (Although it probably makes sense to see what comes in that case I ordered for the latter first.)

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:58 am

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:They're all over ebay and Mercari already. With a few videos of exact weight of each box! So you're gut instinct is hands down 100% right....

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I picked up Dwight with Princess Unicorn, Kevin and Stanley from an eBay listing. $50 wasn't too offensive for the three, given their typical individual listing prices. Still need a Darryl, Goldenface, Facebook and the three Walmart ones (Although it probably makes sense to see what comes in that case I ordered for the latter first.)

I'm fighting the urge to order more from Gamestop and Hot Topic since I also have two cases coming.

Once my case comes from Mandrill, I should be able to trade. Just taking forever to get here.....
ISO:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:14 pm

I would love for the to make a Kevin's chili dropping pop. I think it would be very funny to see. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Tusken wrote:I would love for the to make a Kevin's chili dropping pop. I think it would be very funny to see. :freddy3:

They already made him, but I think they should have him spilling it like you mentioned. It’s a cool pop none the less

"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:45 am

I hope they release Dwight as Pam this Wednesday.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

csm

Postby csm » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope they release Dwight as Pam this Wednesday.

Has there been rumors that they might? Or is this largely wishful thinking? I've not heard a peep on this pop since it was first announced.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:29 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Tusken wrote:I would love for the to make a Kevin's chili dropping pop. I think it would be very funny to see. :freddy3:

They already made him, but I think they should have him spilling it like you mentioned. It’s a cool pop none the less

Would have been a great chase version.
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:37 am

csm wrote:

Has there been rumors that they might? Or is this largely wishful thinking? I've not heard a peep on this pop since it was first announced.

I have a feeling it’s going to be part of a holiday event drop, since themed drops is their method at the moment.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:42 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:

I have a feeling it’s going to be part of a holiday event drop, since themed drops is their method at the moment.

It's been released in Europe already, rumor on IG is this week, but who knows, it'll probably be another ugly around the world Pop lol
ISO:

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:

It's been released in Europe already, rumor on IG is this week, but who knows, it'll probably be another ugly around the world Pop lol

They already released one this week from Russia. lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:41 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:

I think they are done with the around the world pops but yeah it was released in Europe so it could drop this Wednesday.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am

Looks like you hope is now reality! Good luck to all today on adding another Dwight to the collection!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:39 am

Good luck today!
ISO:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:25 pm

May the Office be with you today! Best of luck Funatics! Still hoping for a Bacon pop. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

csm

Postby csm » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:05 pm

That was strangely painless. What a weird week. Everything is going well. Lottery ticket time?

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:09 pm

csm wrote:That was strangely painless. What a weird week. Everything is going well. Lottery ticket time?

Very easy. Now if Boxlunch and Fye would start shipping it'll be a great week.
ISO:

UrsulaLover

Postby UrsulaLover » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:12 pm

That was a lot easier than I was anticipating.
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:25 pm

csm wrote:That was strangely painless. What a weird week. Everything is going well. Lottery ticket time?

That’s what I’m thinking...power ball time! Lol easiest drop in awhile...they either made a ton of them, or their bot tactics are working.

csm

Postby csm » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:

That’s what I’m thinking...power ball time! Lol easiest drop in awhile...they either made a ton of them, or their bot tactics are working.

I suppose it's also worth at least entertaining the notion that maybe there wasn't as much interest in Dwight with Pam as there has been other exclusives from the set. Honestly - I considered skipping this one. I personally don't really love the figure - but then again, I kind thought well, I have all the others; it would be weird to be missing just one. So here we are. But for a more casual collector of The Office, I could see this one be an easier skip.

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Didn't get an email today like I normally do when there's a Funko Shop drop. Weird.

I'm not seeing it, so I guess it sold out. (Unless I'm somehow overlooking it.) Oh well. Oddly not as upset about this one as I was when I missed a few of the other Office Pops.

Return to “Pop!”