“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mos_Eisley

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby Mos_Eisley » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:03 pm

I love this line! Happy to add another Dwight.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Got Dwight. Still waiting on the wave to ship.

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:47 am

PopsAndSuds wrote:Got Dwight. Still waiting on the wave to ship.

Yeah - same. I pre-ordered everything back in early August and nothing has shipped yet. I saw some of the figures on the shelf at Hot Topic the other day, so they're most certainly in stores by now. Seems like this always happens when I preorder - not that I'm in any particular rush either though.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:54 am

Although I decided not to get him, I like the Dwight variant released today. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:22 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:That was strangely painless. What a weird week. Everything is going well. Lottery ticket time?

That’s what I’m thinking...power ball time! Lol easiest drop in awhile...they either made a ton of them, or their bot tactics are working.

Seems like it was an easier release today for those waiting for this dwight.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:05 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope they release Dwight as Pam this Wednesday.

Looks like you hope is now reality! Good luck to all today on adding another Dwight to the collection!

Surprisingly Funko shop wasn’t crazy and he was an easy grab.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:59 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I hope they release Dwight as Pam this Wednesday.

Looks like you hope is now reality! Good luck to all today on adding another Dwight to the collection!

And it's already shipping for a ton of people.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:09 pm

Mos_Eisley wrote:I love this line! Happy to add another Dwight.

Right???

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:07 pm

First one I’ve missed ☹️

And I can’t afford to pay huge for him atm.

If another op doesn’t open up here in Australia, might sell the set...

What a rabbit hole this has been.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

csm

Postby csm » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:36 pm

FFreddyFan wrote:What a rabbit hole this has been.

Your last sentence is telling - and I'd imagine relatable for more than a few of us on here. Honestly, the line has been releasing so many so quickly that I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning. It's definitely less fun to collect them than it was when they were originally announced what feels like forever ago now. I'm really liking the Mystery Minis versions - and giving more and more thought to cutting back the Pops to just the ones I really like. I feel like I'm one Funko frustration away from pulling the trigger on that.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:17 am

I was able to get dwight! Yes I know I am days late. Working from is hard :)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:47 am

csm wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:That was strangely painless. What a weird week. Everything is going well. Lottery ticket time?

That’s what I’m thinking...power ball time! Lol easiest drop in awhile...they either made a ton of them, or their bot tactics are working.

I suppose it's also worth at least entertaining the notion that maybe there wasn't as much interest in Dwight with Pam as there has been other exclusives from the set. Honestly - I considered skipping this one. I personally don't really love the figure - but then again, I kind thought well, I have all the others; it would be weird to be missing just one. So here we are. But for a more casual collector of The Office, I could see this one be an easier skip.

Valid point, it still sold out and I’m glad I got it. I’m pretty much at the point where I just collect Dwights because I can’t keep up with all of them lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:51 am

FFreddyFan wrote:First one I’ve missed ☹️

And I can’t afford to pay huge for him atm.

If another op doesn’t open up here in Australia, might sell the set...

What a rabbit hole this has been.

Just give it some time, should be able to find it without having to pay a lot.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

csm

Postby csm » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Is anyone collecting Mystery Minis? I still have a few doubles of Michael, Jim, Pam and Dwight. Not looking to make a profit off of these at all... would just be nice to recoup some of my wild spending trying to complete the set. :)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:29 pm

NCDS wrote:I was able to get dwight! Yes I know I am days late. Working from is hard :)

I know how excited you were for Dwight.... you have to keep you Office collection complete! :D
Image Image ImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:10 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

And it's already shipping for a ton of people.

Yes they didn’t take long on that also.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:13 am

csm wrote:some of my wild spending trying to complete the set. :)

Hah, the old "just one more, ok one more, ok another one and that's it"
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:49 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:I was able to get dwight! Yes I know I am days late. Working from is hard :)

I know how excited you were for Dwight.... you have to keep you Office collection complete! :D

I have so many that I need to get it's not even funny. I feel like I am starting from scratch.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:38 am

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

I have so many that I need to get it's not even funny. I feel like I am starting from scratch.

I have a sticky note to keep track of everything I have pre-ordered right now....hopefully this week a few others start shipping (Klump, Scarn, Scranton Boys, etc.)
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I know how excited you were for Dwight.... you have to keep you Office collection complete! :D

I have a sticky note to keep track of everything I have pre-ordered right now....hopefully this week a few others start shipping (Klump, Scarn, Scranton Boys, etc.)

Only one I forgot to get was Angela with Sprinkles and I have yet to see one in store.... but yes pre orders are crazy, i got a Boxlunch email yesterday about Kevin I had totally forgot about.
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:57 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Same, but I try to stick to stickered pops so we need more of those. Would love a wedding dress or charlie chaplin Pam...
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Need more Creed!

More..? Need A Creed. Haven’t seen one. The way they’ve released this set has been bizarre imo.

It's all about licensing, we are getting a few new ones per set. Probably getting Oscar next since he is in the mystery minis.

Yes I want an Oscar! Trying to think of a good exclusive variant.... maybe Trivia Night?
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:04 pm

FFreddyFan wrote:It says you can put your own name on the award, is it a place for an engravement?

Or do you just get the ol black marker onto it?

Im thinking youd write it in or maybe attach a label. When I first saw the peorder I got excited about having it engraved lol but then I thought about logistics of engraving vinyl.
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:07 pm

JoshChaos wrote:Haven't been paying attention, so I didn't even realize all of these exclusives were announced. Kicking myself for missing out on the FYE 2-pack. ](*,)

I think my preorder says January so Im sure they will restock and they will definitely show up in stores...
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Davunko wrote:So many office pops, seems like a line that could go on for awhile. Sticking to exclusives for awhile!

Yeah ive also been only buying the exclusives.... kinda need casual Friday Meridith though so i may break my rule....
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:The next wave is cool, minus Jim's hair. The mystery minis are a bit weird, finally an Oscar, I'll grab them! And the Boxlunch exclusive is awesome as is the FYE exclusive.

Yeah I know he changed his hair in the show but they over did it a bit on his hair. Maybe I need to just get used to it, kinda like on the show lol!!
Image Image ImageImage

csm

Postby csm » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:It says you can put your own name on the award, is it a place for an engravement?

Im thinking youd write it in or maybe attach a label. When I first saw the peorder I got excited about having it engraved lol but then I thought about logistics of engraving vinyl.

This one isn't speculative. It's 100% confirmed that you write on the pop with a marker if you want it quote "personalized."

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:27 pm

csm wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

This one isn't speculative. It's 100% confirmed that you write on the pop with a marker if you want it quote "personalized."

Oh I know its DIY with a dry erase marker, I just think a label would look cleaner and you could get a metallic one embossed that would look like a real plate. Thats assuming you dont want to change it out.
Image Image ImageImage

csm

Postby csm » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
csm wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Im thinking youd write it in or maybe attach a label. When I first saw the peorder I got excited about having it engraved lol but then I thought about logistics of engraving vinyl.

Oh I know its DIY with a dry erase marker, I just think a label would look cleaner and you could get a metallic one embossed that would look like a real plate. Thats assuming you dont want to change it out.

Ok good! Because that's definitely not what you said.

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Scranton boys arrived with Scranton strangler, new hair do Jim with no nonsense sign, and Mike in his straight jacket.

The stranglers better than any of Dwight’s exclusives imo.

And yeah, Jim’s shaggy old hair style was better in pop form, but it’s inline with the series, so a change doesn’t bother me, got plenty of other Jim’s with his old haircut. Don’t need another.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I know how excited you were for Dwight.... you have to keep you Office collection complete! :D

Same, but I try to stick to stickered pops so we need more of those. Would love a wedding dress or charlie chaplin Pam...

Both of those sound amazing, they could also do a lot of TV moments with the Office.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:14 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Both of those sound amazing, they could also do a lot of TV moments with the Office.

Yup... Dwight looking into the mirror in the womens bathroom, asian jim, pam painting.... so many possibilities.
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:19 pm

csm wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
csm wrote:

Ok good! Because that's definitely not what you said.

Its all good, my thoughts dont always translate to text lol.
Image Image ImageImage

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
JoshChaos wrote:Haven't been paying attention, so I didn't even realize all of these exclusives were announced. Kicking myself for missing out on the FYE 2-pack. ](*,)

I think my preorder says January so Im sure they will restock and they will definitely show up in stores...

Hopefully they do a restock online. They closed my closest FYE store last year. The nearest one now is 3 hours away. Plus, with COVID doing its thing, I wouldn't be going in the store anyway.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:16 pm

JoshChaos wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Hopefully they do a restock online. They closed my closest FYE store last year. The nearest one now is 3 hours away. Plus, with COVID doing its thing, I wouldn't be going in the store anyway.

True story, my closest FYE is 45 mins minimum and traffic can make it an hour and a half. I think CPR dwight restocked a few times so you have a good shot!
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:43 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Yup... Dwight looking into the mirror in the womens bathroom, asian jim, pam painting.... so many possibilities.

TV moment of Dwight's desk in the bathroom.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:00 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:
More..? Need A Creed. Haven’t seen one. The way they’ve released this set has been bizarre imo.

It's all about licensing, we are getting a few new ones per set. Probably getting Oscar next since he is in the mystery minis.

Yes I want an Oscar! Trying to think of a good exclusive variant.... maybe Trivia Night?

That is an awesome idea!!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:39 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:40 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

That is an awesome idea!!

I prefer the variants to them in just the work attire, much more intersting and obvious who the character is even oob.
Image Image ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yup... Dwight looking into the mirror in the womens bathroom, asian jim, pam painting.... so many possibilities.

Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:

I'd be down for some Dwight at Desk Movie Moments

Return to “Pop!”