Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

FireEmblemZack

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Wow Scotty I love those Robby the Robots!!! I had my eye on the teal colored one a while ago. I really like the chroming and the clear dome with lots of detailed pieces!

Here is my wobbler wednesday photo. A new and old comparison of the Boo wobbler car I got a while ago and the Boo Berry Soda Figure I got a week ago! I like doing these comparison photos
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Scotty wrote:.
Everybody likes a good sci-fi robot. Since I finally completed the Robby Robot set, I thought I'd bring them out for show and tell. The new one is the pink robot in the back that looks like he's in his pajama bottoms. Fluorescent lights are very cruel to metallic paint, but there's only 48 of the little guy, so you go with what you've got. Even better, my friend Jim (FunkoFanJim) gifted him to me--so he's permanent. The pink metallic was the Platinum Card give-away at Fundays 8 in 2010.

Scotty those are awesome! Congrats on being able to complete the Robby set. The pink one is pretty awesome and glad a fellow Funatic was able to help you. I like the blue one the best. The collection looks great, keep having fun. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:23 pm

Zack, love that Boo Berry. After the Huck cars (same car by the way), Boo's my favorite.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Amazing shares again everyone! Boo Berry is great, Robots are really cool Scotty and even better that Jim gifted them to you. My contribution for the week ended up being something really special for myself and my family! We were able to meet and hang out with Scotty. Will have to say it was an amazing time being able to hang out and talk Funko with another funatic! The crazy part about it is we live less than 30 minutes from each other. One of the very special things Scotty did was gift us several very special items. Myself a full set of Beatnik's, Toy fair devil, some sticker's and a pin. My wife received Wall-E, Eve, Olaf and a Cinderella spoon. My son Brayden received Freddy baseball wobbler, pin, Sherman, Mr. Peabody and The Black Flash. All three of us couldn't be more ecstatic and grateful for the truly amazing gifts! This definitely is something that will always be cherished. Thank you again Scotty!!! Was also able to pickup a few missing Freddy Wobblers from Scotty to add to the Freddy collection. Already looking forward to the Covid stuff being over so we can hang out some more. Enjoy everyone!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:55 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Amazing shares again everyone! Boo Berry is great, Robots are really cool Scotty and even better that Jim gifted them to you. My contribution for the week ended up being something really special for myself and my family! We were able to meet and hang out with Scotty. Will have to say it was an amazing time being able to hang out and talk Funko with another funatic! The crazy part about it is we live less than 30 minutes from each other. One of the very special things Scotty did was gift us several very special items. Myself a full set of Beatnik's, Toy fair devil, some sticker's and a pin. My wife received Wall-E, Eve, Olaf and a Cinderella spoon. My son Brayden received Freddy baseball wobbler, pin, Sherman, Mr. Peabody and The Black Flash. All three of us couldn't be more ecstatic and grateful for the truly amazing gifts! This definitely is something that will always be cherished. Thank you again Scotty!!! Was also able to pickup a few missing Freddy Wobblers from Scotty to add to the Freddy collection. Already looking forward to the Covid stuff being over so we can hang out some more. Enjoy everyone!

Spoiler: show

WOW that is awesome! Props to Scotty! Those Beatniks are all so groovy looking. I like how they have "dig that beat!" on their bases. I also really like that Toy Fair Devil mini. The baseball freddy is great, thats one I have too. Great POP pieces too! So much epicness, congrats!!!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Loving this weeks wacky wobblin sets guys!! You definitely keep me excited for Wednesday’s boys! Terrific twosome as well Zack!

Just getting in from some work and errands, but maybe I can slap something together for today’s fun as well! :-k Now let’s see here...
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:35 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Amazing shares again everyone! Boo Berry is great, Robots are really cool Scotty and even better that Jim gifted them to you. My contribution for the week ended up being something really special for myself and my family! We were able to meet and hang out with Scotty. Will have to say it was an amazing time being able to hang out and talk Funko with another funatic! The crazy part about it is we live less than 30 minutes from each other. One of the very special things Scotty did was gift us several very special items. Myself a full set of Beatnik's, Toy fair devil, some sticker's and a pin. My wife received Wall-E, Eve, Olaf and a Cinderella spoon. My son Brayden received Freddy baseball wobbler, pin, Sherman, Mr. Peabody and The Black Flash. All three of us couldn't be more ecstatic and grateful for the truly amazing gifts! This definitely is something that will always be cherished. Thank you again Scotty!!! Was also able to pickup a few missing Freddy Wobblers from Scotty to add to the Freddy collection. Already looking forward to the Covid stuff being over so we can hang out some more. Enjoy everyone!

Congrats on those amazing additions. you got some great gifts in their!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Wow what a great Wobbler Wednesday it has been so far! Scotty the Robby Robot set is very awesome thanks for sharing the set with us! The colors are so cool, I think the blue or green are my favorite!! =D> =D> Zach, Boo Berry rocks, he is my favorite out of the trio! The Boo Berry car is so awesome and unique! The soda I hope to add to my collection here soon! WOW TJ, that is some very magnificent pieces you got! Congrats! That is so nice of you Scotty that is some great generosity!! For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Snap, Crackle, Pop trio! This Specific piece is very special because this was one of my favorite cereals growing up and still is!! What another great Wobbler Wednesday, thanks for sharing everyone! I look forward to this day every week! Have a great rest of the week! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:03 am

SpaceDude wrote:Wow what a great Wobbler Wednesday it has been so far! Scotty the Robby Robot set is very awesome thanks for sharing the set with us! The colors are so cool, I think the blue or green are my favorite!! =D> =D> Zach, Boo Berry rocks, he is my favorite out of the trio! The Boo Berry car is so awesome and unique! The soda I hope to add to my collection here soon! WOW TJ, that is some very magnificent pieces you got! Congrats! That is so nice of you Scotty that is some great generosity!! For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Snap, Crackle, Pop trio! This Specific piece is very special because this was one of my favorite cereals growing up and still is!! What another great Wobbler Wednesday, thanks for sharing everyone! I look forward to this day every week! Have a great rest of the week! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!

What a great wobbler set of these guys. They look fantastic. You’re so lucky to have them apart of your collection. I love all things ad icon. Thanks for sharing.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:59 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Wow what a great Wobbler Wednesday it has been so far! Scotty the Robby Robot set is very awesome thanks for sharing the set with us! The colors are so cool, I think the blue or green are my favorite!! =D> =D> Zach, Boo Berry rocks, he is my favorite out of the trio! The Boo Berry car is so awesome and unique! The soda I hope to add to my collection here soon! WOW TJ, that is some very magnificent pieces you got! Congrats! That is so nice of you Scotty that is some great generosity!! For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Snap, Crackle, Pop trio! This Specific piece is very special because this was one of my favorite cereals growing up and still is!! What another great Wobbler Wednesday, thanks for sharing everyone! I look forward to this day every week! Have a great rest of the week! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!

Tate love the Rice Crispy gang. I know you loved the cereal and I loved the treats cereal that came out. Great looking set! Agreed this is one of the threads I enjoy ever week to see everyone's Wobblers. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Delicious trio Tate! Breakfast is definitely the most fun meal of the day :thumbright:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

jullusion

Postby jullusion » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:19 am

Scotty wrote:.
Everybody likes a good sci-fi robot. Since I finally completed the Robby Robot set, I thought I'd bring them out for show and tell. The new one is the pink robot in the back that looks like he's in his pajama bottoms. Fluorescent lights are very cruel to metallic paint, but there's only 48 of the little guy, so you go with what you've got. Even better, my friend Jim (FunkoFanJim) gifted him to me--so he's permanent. The pink metallic was the Platinum Card give-away at Fundays 8 in 2010.

congrats Scotty! I am so happy that you were able to find a Pink Robby so you could complete the set. It looks amazing seeing all 6 together!
Hi, the name's Julian. Nice to meet cha! :freddy1:

ISO: Funko Pop! Uglydoll Ice-Bat chases (SDCC and Non-SDCC) to finally complete the set!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Happy Wobbler Wednesday! I just got this amazing Green Sam this week and to celebrate here is my favorite Green Wobbler: glow Wally Gator! Plus the MvsR cult leader getting in on the green action

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:59 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
Happy Wobbler Wednesday! I just got this amazing Green Sam this week and to celebrate here is my favorite Green Wobbler: glow Wally Gator! Plus the MvsR cult leader getting in on the green action

Glorious gator Zack :thumbright:

Since it’s Wobbler Wednesday, I decided to finally pull an old ad icons set out and snap a new pic! Only problem with this is, now I’m craving some ice cream lol

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:09 pm

Wow, some awesome shares so far everyone. Zach some great green wobbler choices for sure!! Thanks for sharing! Josh, what an awesome set! I can agree with you it definitely makes me crave some ice cream! \:D/ For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Pop Art Series Flintstones Barney Wobbler. This is such an awesome one I really like how they made variations of Barney! This is one that really stands out!! Have a great rest of your week everyone! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!

2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Love the Wally Gator Zack! Yes Josh I believe you are making me crave some Ice cream as well! Flintstones will always be awesome Tate. One of my favorites is Batman. Here's one of my wobblers next to the big Batman.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm

Loving the bowlers Tate & Tim, that is my favorite Batman wobbler! Great choices guy’s!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:27 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Since it’s Wobbler Wednesday, I decided to finally pull an old ad icons set out and snap a new pic! Only problem with this is, now I’m craving some ice cream lol

That is a great pic of the Wobbler Ice-Cream. Great set Josh, and I agree makes me want some Butter Pecan Ice-Cream. Maybe Funko could make some Blue Bell. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:29 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Wow, some awesome shares so far everyone. Zach some great green wobbler choices for sure!! Thanks for sharing! Josh, what an awesome set! I can agree with you it definitely makes me crave some ice cream! \:D/ For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Pop Art Series Flintstones Barney Wobbler. This is such an awesome one I really like how they made variations of Barney! This is one that really stands out!! Have a great rest of your week everyone! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!

Tate I love the color schemes for each of Barney. The color reminds me of how the soda line is shaping up for. You have a great set there. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:34 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Wow, some awesome shares so far everyone. Zach some great green wobbler choices for sure!! Thanks for sharing! Josh, what an awesome set! I can agree with you it definitely makes me crave some ice cream! \:D/ For todays Wobbler Wednesday, I figured I would share the Pop Art Series Flintstones Barney Wobbler. This is such an awesome one I really like how they made variations of Barney! This is one that really stands out!! Have a great rest of your week everyone! Remember to smile!
-Wobble On!

Tate I love the color schemes for each of Barney. The color reminds me of how the soda line is shaping up for. You have a great set there. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Thank you everyone! Another awesome Wobbler Wednesday in the books! Can't wait for next week! Have a great rest of your week everyone \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:52 am

This thread's on fire!!!!! Great scores!!!!

Craig here......

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Good stuff everyone!

If I can ever figure out how to upload pics on mobile I’ll join. lol
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:20 pm

BigM wrote:Good stuff everyone!

I am not sure if there is a way to share on mobile, if there is I haven't figured it out yet.
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:50 am

That green is perfect. The order of the Wobblers cracks me up because it seems like you have the chief, the guy who talks too much and the beer drinker ready for a BBQ. Greats set though Zack. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm

This week is a sad wobbler wednesday, I was not sure what to post or even to post. However I wanted to take a picture as a tribute to Kevin, where in his profile said he lived where Sleestaks run free. Rest in peace Kevin, your kindness was always shown with your posts on here. You made a newcomer like me feel welcome and happy. Thank you Kevin

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:56 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:This week is a sad wobbler wednesday, I was not sure what to post or even to post. However I wanted to take a picture as a tribute to Kevin, where in his profile said he lived where Sleestaks run free. Rest in peace Kevin, your kindness was always shown with your posts on here. You made a newcomer like me feel welcome and happy. Thank you Kevin

Thank you for posting such a beautiful and fitting tribute.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:59 pm

-Wobble On!

I love this set. Thank you for posting.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:00 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

I feel like ice cream too. Thank you for a wonderful photo.

Acoscia

Postby Acoscia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:59 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:This week is a sad wobbler wednesday, I was not sure what to post or even to post. However I wanted to take a picture as a tribute to Kevin, where in his profile said he lived where Sleestaks run free. Rest in peace Kevin, your kindness was always shown with your posts on here. You made a newcomer like me feel welcome and happy. Thank you Kevin

Beautiful!!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:29 pm

What a great background with 2 good friends just chilling waiting on some turkey dinner. Nice set Zack. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone, awesome share Zack! I agree this week is for sure a sad week with the news of Kevin passing but we must try to stay positive! For this week, I figured I would share a very awesome piece the Rocky and Bullwinkle wobbler. This specific wobbler is a special one for me because I have the great memory of watching the show with my brother growing up. I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Remember to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:43 am

SpaceDude wrote:Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone, awesome share Zack! I agree this week is for sure a sad week with the news of Kevin passing but we must try to stay positive! For this week, I figured I would share a very awesome piece the Rocky and Bullwinkle wobbler. This specific wobbler is a special one for me because I have the great memory of watching the show with my brother growing up. I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Remember to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On!!

I do love some Rocky and Bullwinkle Tate. Thank you for sharing these rocking 2 superstars in the old school cartoon world. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:54 am

SpaceDude wrote:

I am not sure if there is a way to share on mobile, if there is I haven't figured it out yet.

Unfortunately that’s the conclusion I’ve come to....

They used to have a picture gallery on here that you could upload to (and from mobile) but it’s been gone for a couple years now.

I don’t have a computer so I’ve been missing out on here sharing for quite a bit.
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 am

BigM wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

They used to have a picture gallery on here that you could upload to (and from mobile) but it’s been gone for a couple years now.

I don’t have a computer so I’ve been missing out on here sharing for quite a bit.

Mickey, try to use this work-around, I use this when I'm using my mobile phone.

Just log-in to www.imgbb.com, upload the picture directly, and copy the bbcode. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:23 pm

renardchua wrote:
BigM wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Just log-in to http://www.imgbb.com, upload the picture directly, and copy the bbcode. :)

Gonna bookmark this comment forever lol

Thank you!!!

:hello1: :headbang: :dance: :beerchug:
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:50 pm

BigM wrote:Image
renardchua wrote:
BigM wrote:

Just log-in to http://www.imgbb.com, upload the picture directly, and copy the bbcode. :)

Gonna bookmark this comment forever lol

Thank you!!!

:hello1: :headbang: :dance: :beerchug:

Most welcome! Glad to be of service. :)

This is the work-around I use nowadays, especially with linking to IG is not working anymore.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:54 pm

renardchua wrote:
BigM wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Yes try that, it may work for you.
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Tusken wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone, awesome share Zack! I agree this week is for sure a sad week with the news of Kevin passing but we must try to stay positive! For this week, I figured I would share a very awesome piece the Rocky and Bullwinkle wobbler. This specific wobbler is a special one for me because I have the great memory of watching the show with my brother growing up. I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Remember to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On!!

I do love some Rocky and Bullwinkle Tate. Thank you for sharing these rocking 2 superstars in the old school cartoon world. :freddy3:

Thanks pal, I appreciate it!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:47 am

Frodo Baggins for Wobbler Wednesday!