“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Dsho333

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yes I want an Oscar! Trying to think of a good exclusive variant.... maybe Trivia Night?

That is an awesome idea!!

I prefer the variants to them in just the work attire, much more intersting and obvious who the character is even oob.

It seems as with the Secondary characters they don't do the work attire as the first pop. Since after the first wave at least.

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Well, my Recyclops V3 just arrived in the mail from Walmart ... in a bubble mailer/bag! Needless to say, the box is crushed all to hell. I truly hate Walmart.

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yup... Dwight looking into the mirror in the womens bathroom, asian jim, pam painting.... so many possibilities.

TV moment of Dwight's desk in the bathroom.

Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:

MEGA DESK. Lol. That was great.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:23 pm

FFreddyFan wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:

Is the MEGA desk an 18"?
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:47 pm

NCDS wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:

Is the MEGA desk an 18"?

That's some crazy talk, just think of the shipping cost there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am

JoshChaos wrote:Well, my Recyclops V3 just arrived in the mail from Walmart ... in a bubble mailer/bag! Needless to say, the box is crushed all to hell. I truly hate Walmart.

Dammit Walmart!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

JoshChaos wrote:Well, my Recyclops V3 just arrived in the mail from Walmart ... in a bubble mailer/bag! Needless to say, the box is crushed all to hell. I truly hate Walmart.

Did it arrive with the shared sticker or Walmart sticker?

Sorry to hear about the box being crushed. :(
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:58 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I'd be down for some Dwight at Desk Movie Moments

Those would make some perfect Office moments in Funko form. Need the jello desk or wrapping paper one or even the vending machine. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

csm

Postby csm » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Dwight as Pam arrived today, which seems a lot faster than Funko Shop shipments usually get here.

But the real bizarre headline is tracking my FYE order. Way back in August, I ordered Jan, Dwight the Strangler, No Nonsense Jim and Scranton Boys. Paid for them all at the same time. They're coming in four separate boxes. What is that?! Two of the four shipped at the same time on the same day, but are still separate tracking numbers. The third shipped a day or two later. Scranton Boys remains unshipped.

And then on the Box Lunch front, both Michael the Magic and Kevin with tissue shoes now list an expected ship date of "null."

And not Office-related, but in line with the weird shipping experiences, also back in August, I ordered a Joker and Oogie Boogie Soda from Entertainment Earth. Joker shipped. Oogie never did -- though it looks like lots of people have theirs. I'm beginning to worry they could have over-sold. It's not like they can get more in of a sold out limited edition item. I sent them an email a week ago to check in, and still haven't gotten a reply. I've never had an issue with EE before - but this is making me second guess them moving forward.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:19 am

csm wrote:Dwight as Pam arrived today, which seems a lot faster than Funko Shop shipments usually get here.

But the real bizarre headline is tracking my FYE order. Way back in August, I ordered Jan, Dwight the Strangler, No Nonsense Jim and Scranton Boys. Paid for them all at the same time. They're coming in four separate boxes. What is that?! Two of the four shipped at the same time on the same day, but are still separate tracking numbers. The third shipped a day or two later. Scranton Boys remains unshipped.

And then on the Box Lunch front, both Michael the Magic and Kevin with tissue shoes now list an expected ship date of "null."

I've had the common wave for awhile, preordered through GameStop for in-store pickup. No word on Scranton Boys. And Kevin with Tissue shoes just charged me, for pick up at store. I also got the ship date of null.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:05 am

csm wrote:Dwight as Pam arrived today, which seems a lot faster than Funko Shop shipments usually get here.

And not Office-related, but in line with the weird shipping experiences, also back in August, I ordered a Joker and Oogie Boogie Soda from Entertainment Earth. Joker shipped. Oogie never did -- though it looks like lots of people have theirs. I'm beginning to worry they could have over-sold. It's not like they can get more in of a sold out limited edition item. I sent them an email a week ago to check in, and still haven't gotten a reply. I've never had an issue with EE before - but this is making me second guess them moving forward.

That is quick for dwight to arrive, I suppose they haven't had a lot to ship out though over the past little while.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:07 am

renardchua wrote:

Did it arrive with the shared sticker or Walmart sticker?

Sorry to hear about the box being crushed. :(

It has the shared sticker. Once I get it in a protector, I guess it'll be fine as long as I never flip it over and look at the bottom. Lol

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
That is an awesome idea!!

I prefer the variants to them in just the work attire, much more intersting and obvious who the character is even oob.

It seems as with the Secondary characters they don't do the work attire as the first pop. Since after the first wave at least.

Yeah I liked that they did that a lot, too many lines have kindof generic people pops and get over shadowed.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Tusken wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Dwight mega desk or wrapping paper desk too.... ok new idea dwights desk 3 pack :cheers:

Those would make some perfect Office moments in Funko form. Need the jello desk or wrapping paper one or even the vending machine. :freddy3:

Yes to the jello desk!!! Loving this desk series idea.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:14 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
FFreddyFan wrote:

Is the MEGA desk an 18"?

If it is over $50 we get free shipping on the shop ;-)
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:23 pm

NCDS wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Youll need to relocate some Ash or Scott Pilgrim to fit them lol ;-)
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Tusken wrote:

:eek: Now that is just crossing a line, it may take time for me to get over such mean ideas. I mean clearly, I just need to get a 2nd job and get a bigger house. :D
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:26 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

:eek: Now that is just crossing a line, it may take time for me to get over such mean ideas. I mean clearly, I just need to get a 2nd job and get a bigger house. :D

The easier and usually more obvious answer is almost always a second job... dont know why that didnt occur to me first.... ooooo new office pop idea telemarketer michael and his co worker guy who was top salesman!
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:32 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Youll need to relocate some Ash or Scott Pilgrim to fit them lol ;-)

The easier and usually more obvious answer is almost always a second job... dont know why that didnt occur to me first.... ooooo new office pop idea telemarketer michael and his co worker guy who was top salesman!

I did Telemarketing for a short while as a teen. We didn't actually work much though. We did call the Denver Library Storyline a lot. All those poor kids who couldn't hear a story because we were bored.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I did Telemarketing for a short while as a teen. We didn't actually work much though. We did call the Denver Library Storyline a lot. All those poor kids who couldn't hear a story because we were bored.

For shame!! But I love reading and have a huge soft spot for the library so I understand.... I think im the only person I know who has a library card.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:The easier and usually more obvious answer is almost always a second job... dont know why that didnt occur to me first.... ooooo new office pop idea telemarketer michael and his co worker guy who was top salesman!

For shame!! But I love reading and have a huge soft spot for the library so I understand.... I think im the only person I know who has a library card.

I just got one a few weeks ago, I got Saga Vol 1 for xmas last year but I am to cheap to buy the others. So I got a library card and I am reading them for free.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:44 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I just got one a few weeks ago, I got Saga Vol 1 for xmas last year but I am to cheap to buy the others. So I got a library card and I am reading them for free.

Libraries are so underrated... I had a friend who was obsessed with red box cus she didnt want to subscribe to any movie channels. Blew her freaking mind when I showed her you can check out movies, ours even keeps pretty up to date...
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 am

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Is the MEGA desk an 18"?

Haha, well since it could be free shipping....
ImageImageImageImage

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 am

Received my Dwight as Pam yesterday along with wave 2 of the Keychains.
My Kevin from BoxLunch arrives today, my page also showed the shipping as NULL, try the online site and see if it works when you look up your order.
Also people are starting to receive emails from FYE regarding Scranton Boys shipping, customer service told me tomorrow its shipping, so right on the money.
GameStop also started to ship Michael Klump!
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:42 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Received my Dwight as Pam yesterday along with wave 2 of the Keychains.
My Kevin from BoxLunch arrives today, my page also showed the shipping as NULL, try the online site and see if it works when you look up your order.
Also people are starting to receive emails from FYE regarding Scranton Boys shipping, customer service told me tomorrow its shipping, so right on the money.

I just got my shipping confirmation for the 2pack!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:53 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Received my Dwight as Pam yesterday along with wave 2 of the Keychains.

Yes, it appears its trickling out as some members of a group I'm part of for Mystery trading on IG is getting them as well!
ISO:

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:42 am

FYE just emailed me that my Scranton Boys shipped, hooray!
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:59 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Yes, it appears its trickling out as some members of a group I'm part of for Mystery trading on IG is getting them as well!

Hey Mike - where's this group for Mystery Minis? I'm still missing a few of The Office ones, and honestly I'd rather just pay for them than waste any more time trying to blind box them to save money.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:47 pm

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Hey Mike - where's this group for Mystery Minis? I'm still missing a few of The Office ones, and honestly I'd rather just pay for them than waste any more time trying to blind box them to save money.

Do you have instagram?
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Do you have instagram?

I have an old one I set up for my escape game review website that I never actually made use of.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:37 pm

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
csm wrote:

Do you have instagram?

I have an old one I set up for my escape game review website that I never actually made use of.

It's a group on there that TheOfficeFunko guy runs, he has a huge following and has done autograph signings with the cast members, etc. Really cool account. He selected a bunch of us to be in this group so we can help each other out with the minis and other Office products.
ISO:

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:38 pm

Also, I have two cases coming so I'll def. help you out. The only dup I have right now is a Michael.
ISO:

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:FYE just emailed me that my Scranton Boys shipped, hooray!

Nice, we will be getting them soonish
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

I have caved many times due to free shipping. I need an intervention.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Also, I have two cases coming so I'll def. help you out. The only dup I have right now is a Michael.

I really appreciate that, Mike. Where are your cases coming from?

Also - perhaps we should talk talk of the IG group to PMs then. I'll send a message.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:13 am

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I have caved many times due to free shipping. I need an intervention.

Seems to get us like that, just a little nudge over the edge.
ImageImageImageImage

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:51 am

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Also, I have two cases coming so I'll def. help you out. The only dup I have right now is a Michael.

Also - perhaps we should talk talk of the IG group to PMs then. I'll send a message.

One case from Mandrill Toys and one pre-ordered from Wal-Mart.

Waiting on BoxLunch to release their mini's so I can start ordering some from there.
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:28 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
csm wrote:

Waiting on BoxLunch to release their mini's so I can start ordering some from there.

Aren't the BoxLunch ones the same as Hot Topic? Dwight with Princess Unicorn, Kevin and Facebook Jim?

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:31 pm

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
csm wrote:

Aren't the BoxLunch ones the same as Hot Topic? Dwight with Princess Unicorn, Kevin and Facebook Jim?

I believe Toby is BL. I'm so confused already.
ISO:

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:00 am

Dsho333 wrote:

I've had the common wave for awhile, preordered through GameStop for in-store pickup. No word on Scranton Boys. And Kevin with Tissue shoes just charged me, for pick up at store. I also got the ship date of null.

Apart from sucking it up, and now having to wait for a good sell on Dwight as Pam, I’ve decided to keep up, spent too much time and stress to give up, plus selling that many pops will take me a year.

So I got Scranton boys and that line (Jan, Strangler, Jim No Nonsense and Mike Straight Jacket).

Think I’m just waiting on Klumpster in tissue box shoes.

Dwight as Pam can wait.

NCDS wrote:I have caved many times due to free shipping. I need an intervention.

Hahaha. Had the same problem for years, would end up buying 2 of something just to make it (orders would add up to $99.75ish when I need $100, ergh) now, I always keep in mind about Soda Pop, sorry if your not a fan. Anyway, have my main aim on what I’m after, the cheapest way possible (remembering Soda Pop price), and top order up with a Soda, to refresh myself away from the computer.

Either that, or get to $99.75ish, and buy a key ring...

So with buying all these sodas as singles, you’d think I have no hope at a chase. I’m not that kind of luck guy, if you know what I mean. So bought around 7, with 7 different orders. 7 different flavour Sodas.

The last one I got came yesterday. Been holding off for the kiddies to open it, but broke today when I realised I had no idea. Guess what? Got myself a Mad Jack.
Samurai Jacks Soda Pop Chase. Had the Soda since yesterday. Been the longest I’ve held out on one. Just thought it’s another, run of the mill, standard, and was prepared and happy to see it, but I ended up with a nice surprise. LE 1/1600. So the ol Samurai flavour seems to be the hit for me, loves me some sweat milkshake.

Sorry for the novel folks. Back to work.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

Return to “Pop!”