Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:26 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:All Spastiks into Freddy's!

Now this would be awesome!! Great idea pal!! =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:31 am

One can dream, right?

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Eh Im thinking more Karate Kid and less Cobra Kai, I am not on the CK bandwagon, the cheesy nature and silly subplots lose me.... its not horrible but it also is not good. [-( But going back to the question, if Johnny hadnt beaten up Daniel he wouldn't have needed Mr Miyagis help and never would have been a teen karate small town superstar.

Did you just say Cobra Kai is not good, what happened to we were going to agree on everything? You have gone too far and we are now in pretend war!

The teen karate small-town superstar always puzzled me. No one cares that much about karate.

Ok, Cobra Kai is not bad, my husband and my mom really like it, but I do not like it. I can appreciate its cheesy silliness but they just take it too far for me. Like Johnny is seriously the worst human ever.... and thats just his acting dont even get me started on the character.

Okay I will agree it won't be winning any emmy. Though you think that is bad, wait until your little one gets to the age of Disney shows. :roflmao:
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:53 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ok, Cobra Kai is not bad, my husband and my mom really like it, but I do not like it. I can appreciate its cheesy silliness but they just take it too far for me. Like Johnny is seriously the worst human ever.... and thats just his acting dont even get me started on the character.

he's not even the worst person in the show let alone ever, i'm kind of curious of your age if you think he's bad. lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 pm

I know a few that I'd like to see have a freddy version.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Sounds like instant grails to me
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:45 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ok, Cobra Kai is not bad, my husband and my mom really like it, but I do not like it. I can appreciate its cheesy silliness but they just take it too far for me. Like Johnny is seriously the worst human ever.... and thats just his acting dont even get me started on the character.

he's not even the worst person in the show let alone ever, i'm kind of curious of your age if you think he's bad. lol

He’s better than Ralph Macchio IMO. lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:08 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:He’s better than Ralph Macchio IMO. lol

yup, Johnny while drunk put some graffiti on a billboard, Daniel while sober actively tried to destroy Johnny's business out of spite lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:51 am

I kind of want to see The Crow Freddy.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:26 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
digithor wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:I'm legit hoping we see a simpsons Freddy....a krusty freddy would be insanely awesome

Not a bad idea, simpsons in general would be neat.

I like it! Bring on a Simpsons Fundays theme.

Now that would be a interesting Fundays if Funko went to Simpson themed. Maybe one team could be Homer, Bart, Lisa and Marg or even Itchy/Scratchy. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:38 pm

Gonna need a Freddy as Mariotti now! LOL

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:He’s better than Ralph Macchio IMO. lol

yup, Johnny while drunk put some graffiti on a billboard, Daniel while sober actively tried to destroy Johnny's business out of spite lol

Not to mention he stole his girl in the first movie. lol

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm

rexflexall wrote:Gonna need a Freddy as Mariotti now! LOL

Yesss! Or Freddy as Becker both of them would be awesome as Freddy!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:47 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Did you just say Cobra Kai is not good, what happened to we were going to agree on everything? You have gone too far and we are now in pretend war!

The teen karate small-town superstar always puzzled me. No one cares that much about karate.

Ok, Cobra Kai is not bad, my husband and my mom really like it, but I do not like it. I can appreciate its cheesy silliness but they just take it too far for me. Like Johnny is seriously the worst human ever.... and thats just his acting dont even get me started on the character.

Okay I will agree it won't be winning any emmy. Though you think that is bad, wait until your little one gets to the age of Disney shows. :roflmao:

Good thing Netflix and all that exist so he can watch good old cartoon network shows.
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:49 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Good thing Netflix and all that exist so he can watch good old cartoon network shows.
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Well Ive watched a total of 5 minutes of the show and i think it was mostly Johnny focused, Im sure the rest is of similar quality too lol....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:07 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

This cracks me up you are both the same age :eek:
ISO Pockets Snapsie

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:23 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Well Ive watched a total of 5 minutes of the show and i think it was mostly Johnny focused, Im sure the rest is of similar quality too lol....

Johnny has depth. I actually enjoy we get to see life from his point of view. Bullies are people too!
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:38 pm

NCDS wrote:

close, but you see i'm a jaded emotionless gen Xer while they're a more emotionally charged empathetic millennial. so while Johnny's in your face interface speaks to me i could see where he may shock some of the younger viewers ;)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
NCDS wrote:

close, but you see i'm a jaded emotionless gen Xer while they're a more emotionally charged empathetic millennial. so while Johnny's in your face interface speaks to me i could see where he may shock some of the younger viewers ;)

Us babyboomers just want to know what's Johnny crying about. No one made him walk to school, barefoot, uphill, in the snow both ways. :roflmao:
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:11 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Johnny has depth. I actually enjoy we get to see life from his point of view. Bullies are people too!

Okokok, but this falls into my annoyance with writers who dont allow characters to grow out of stereotypes. Like oh johnny was a bully so now he has to grow up to be a crap person like the karate teacher was.... be creative!
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Well Ive watched a total of 5 minutes of the show and i think it was mostly Johnny focused, Im sure the rest is of similar quality too lol....

Okokok, but this falls into my annoyance with writers who dont allow characters to grow out of stereotypes. Like oh johnny was a bully so now he has to grow up to be a crap person like the karate teacher was.... be creative!

So you wanted fantasy lol

Let's face it most kids like that grow up to be that way in adulthood. Plus if you watch more you will see that Johnny really struggles to do the right thing. He really just doesn't know-how. His parents, his friends, teachers, and his sensei failed him. It's hard to break a pattern when you don't understand what the pattern is. If anything I could see him being uncomfortable to watch because we know there are people like him.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:06 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Let's face it most kids like that grow up to be that way in adulthood. Plus if you watch more you will see that Johnny really struggles to do the right thing. He really just doesn't know-how. His parents, his friends, teachers, and his sensei failed him. It's hard to break a pattern when you don't understand what the pattern is. If anything I could see him being uncomfortable to watch because we know there are people like him.

How dare I ask for fantasy in a TV series :P ..... ok fine, what youre saying is struggle through it then we can talk lol
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Okokok, but this falls into my annoyance with writers who dont allow characters to grow out of stereotypes. Like oh johnny was a bully so now he has to grow up to be a crap person like the karate teacher was.... be creative!

How dare I ask for fantasy in a TV series :P ..... ok fine, what youre saying is struggle through it then we can talk lol

Oh good now we can talk about how I need an ASH Freddy! NEED!!!
ISO Pockets Snapsie

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:48 am

Tusken wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
digithor wrote:

Now that would be a interesting Fundays if Funko went to Simpson themed. Maybe one team could be Homer, Bart, Lisa and Marg or even Itchy/Scratchy. :freddy3:

Single character sections, different but I'm sure it could still work. I would think maybe locations from inside springfield.
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:33 am

digithor wrote:
Single character sections, different but I'm sure it could still work. I would think maybe locations from inside springfield.

Moe's, Springfield Elementary, The Power Plant &
Krustylu Studios.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:19 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Gonna need a Freddy as Mariotti now! LOL

Yesss! Or Freddy as Becker both of them would be awesome as Freddy!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I'm sure Funko will figure out something to please the Freddy fans!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:41 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Oooo I like that idea!
Image Image ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Freddy Groot \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:29 pm

Tusken wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
digithor wrote:

Now those would be amazing. I’m on board!!!
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:29 pm

Shalee04 wrote:Freddy Groot \:D/

Oh yes please.

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:30 pm

I have to throw out there again a Freddy Thor and Freddy Hulk please

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:30 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:

Moe's, Springfield Elementary, The Power Plant &
Krustylu Studios.

Exactly, easy enough.
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:21 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:How dare I ask for fantasy in a TV series :P ..... ok fine, what youre saying is struggle through it then we can talk lol

Oooo I like that idea!

That is because it's the greatest idea in history. I bet you were going to say something lame like indoor plumbing.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:30 am

divade23 wrote:I have to throw out there again a Freddy Thor and Freddy Hulk please

Would love a Freddy hulk. I prefer Freddie’s that aren’t just a head swap though!
Instagram- calebshiny

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:18 am

divade23 wrote:I have to throw out there again a Freddy Thor and Freddy Hulk please

If they do a Freddy Hulk let's hope they make him a 10 inch or 18 inch. IF they do Freddy Thor what version of Thor would you want? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Tusken wrote:
If they do a Freddy Hulk let's hope they make him a 10 inch or 18 inch. IF they do Freddy Thor what version of Thor would you want? :freddy3:

i don't even want to think of what getting an 18 incher home on a plane would be like! as for Thor, classic comic version without a doubt.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 am

I would love a Freddy as Bone Daddy!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:22 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Tusken wrote:

i don't even want to think of what getting an 18 incher home on a plane would be like! as for Thor, classic comic version without a doubt.

I second that Thor version.
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:23 pm

I would love a Chip and Dale Freddy. This could help us jump start Freddy into the Saturday cartoon world more. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”