“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
csm

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby csm » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
One case from Mandrill Toys and one pre-ordered from Wal-Mart.

Waiting on BoxLunch to release their mini's so I can start ordering some from there.

Aren't the BoxLunch ones the same as Hot Topic? Dwight with Princess Unicorn, Kevin and Facebook Jim?

I believe Toby is BL. I'm so confused already.

He is not. Toby is Walmart. Somehow the original announcement graphics released by Funko were screwed up, and swapped the store exclusives entirely. BoxLunch and Hot Topic share a case, and Walmart has its own.

EDIT TO ADD: yup- Toby is definitely Walmart. I just found one on eBay and the seller accepted best offer on him already, right after I first posted this. That also means these are now out in the wild at Walmart stores. Seller was listed in Riverview, FL, which is near Tampa. Might be worth checking around central Florida for those up for the hunt. Personally, I’m pretty burned out on blind boxes these and STILL trying to flip my last few extras, so I think k I’m to the point that I’d rather just pay.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:35 pm

FFreddyFan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
csm wrote:Dwight as Pam arrived today, which seems a lot faster than Funko Shop shipments usually get here.

But the real bizarre headline is tracking my FYE order. Way back in August, I ordered Jan, Dwight the Strangler, No Nonsense Jim and Scranton Boys. Paid for them all at the same time. They're coming in four separate boxes. What is that?! Two of the four shipped at the same time on the same day, but are still separate tracking numbers. The third shipped a day or two later. Scranton Boys remains unshipped.

And then on the Box Lunch front, both Michael the Magic and Kevin with tissue shoes now list an expected ship date of "null."

I've had the common wave for awhile, preordered through GameStop for in-store pickup. No word on Scranton Boys. And Kevin with Tissue shoes just charged me, for pick up at store. I also got the ship date of null.

Apart from sucking it up, and now having to wait for a good sell on Dwight as Pam, I’ve decided to keep up, spent too much time and stress to give up, plus selling that many pops will take me a year.

So I got Scranton boys and that line (Jan, Strangler, Jim No Nonsense and Mike Straight Jacket).

Think I’m just waiting on Klumpster in tissue box shoes.

Dwight as Pam can wait.

NCDS wrote:I have caved many times due to free shipping. I need an intervention.

Hahaha. Had the same problem for years, would end up buying 2 of something just to make it (orders would add up to $99.75ish when I need $100, ergh) now, I always keep in mind about Soda Pop, sorry if your not a fan. Anyway, have my main aim on what I’m after, the cheapest way possible (remembering Soda Pop price), and top order up with a Soda, to refresh myself away from the computer.

Either that, or get to $99.75ish, and buy a key ring...

So with buying all these sodas as singles, you’d think I have no hope at a chase. I’m not that kind of luck guy, if you know what I mean. So bought around 7, with 7 different orders. 7 different flavour Sodas.

The last one I got came yesterday. Been holding off for the kiddies to open it, but broke today when I realised I had no idea. Guess what? Got myself a Mad Jack.
Samurai Jacks Soda Pop Chase. Had the Soda since yesterday. Been the longest I’ve held out on one. Just thought it’s another, run of the mill, standard, and was prepared and happy to see it, but I ended up with a nice surprise. LE 1/1600. So the ol Samurai flavour seems to be the hit for me, loves me some sweat milkshake.

Sorry for the novel folks. Back to work.

That is awesome! Congrats on the chase! I have never gotten one but I haven't bought many. I did find a friend to help another friend with the NYCC Freddy Soda and that was a chase. I am 2 degrees away from a chase?
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:19 am

Gooker1 wrote:
Mos_Eisley wrote:I love this line! Happy to add another Dwight.

Right???

You won’t know what to do when the line ends.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:12 pm

I am seeing a ton of Michael Klumps on EBay without the GameStop sticker. A few have the overseas "Special Edition" sticker, but most have no sticker at all. In fact, none of the ones with pictures of an actual Pop have a sticker. Any idea what that's about? Are they shipping from Gamestop that way?

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Swung by FYE on my way to pick up my box lunch Kevin’s and was able to get 2 Scranton Boys. Missed out on that preorder so was pumped. Was just going to get one but they have buy 2 guy 1 free funko so picked up a second (wouldn’t let me get 3) and a Cartman Awesome-O for the free one.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:08 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I am seeing a ton of Michael Klumps on EBay without the GameStop sticker. A few have the overseas "Special Edition" sticker, but most have no sticker at all. In fact, none of the ones with pictures of an actual Pop have a sticker. Any idea what that's about? Are they shipping from Gamestop that way?

Apparently all the Klumps shipped out without the sticker.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:I am seeing a ton of Michael Klumps on EBay without the GameStop sticker. A few have the overseas "Special Edition" sticker, but most have no sticker at all. In fact, none of the ones with pictures of an actual Pop have a sticker. Any idea what that's about? Are they shipping from Gamestop that way?

Apparently all the Klumps shipped out without the sticker.

Got it, thanks for info!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Gimme gimme MORE!

csm

Postby csm » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Apparently all the Klumps shipped out without the sticker.

Picked up my Klump in Orlando tonight. He also had no sticker. Luckily I personally couldn't care less about exclusive stickers, so in my case, I'll never even notice. ;-)

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:22 pm

csm wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Apparently all the Klumps shipped out without the sticker.

Picked up my Klump in Orlando tonight. He also had no sticker. Luckily I personally couldn't care less about exclusive stickers, so in my case, I'll never even notice. ;-)

So it’s true, they don’t have a sticker...hmm
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

csm

Postby csm » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
csm wrote:

So it’s true, they don’t have a sticker...hmm

Yeahhh - mine definitely didn't. I picked up at the John Young / Sand Lake store. But they didn't have any on the shelf - so it came direct from the warehouse to them for me to pick up. I've not seen this one "in the wild" at all yet.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:48 pm

Did your GS have any minis?
ISO:

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:09 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Did your GS have any minis?

No- but a lot of others around Orlando have. Really don’t recommend getting them unless it’s a truly fresh case. Every store around town has had ten or eleven in stock, just like the Hot Topic fiasco was. And the stores who have had twelve were remnants merged from two cases. Luckily they knew that off hand.

Thankfully I don’t need any from that case anymore. Just down to one Walmart mini (Jim) and I’m freeeeeeeee!

csm

Postby csm » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:10 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Did your GS have any minis?

No- but a lot of others around Orlando have. Really don’t recommend getting them unless it’s a truly fresh case. Every store around town has had ten or eleven in stock, just like the Hot Topic fiasco was. There is most certainly a scummy flipper in town cherry picking from every store that puts these out. And the stores who have had twelve were remnants merged from two cases. Luckily they knew that off hand.

Thankfully I don’t need any from that case anymore. Just down to one Walmart mini (Jim) and I’m freeeeeeeee!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:20 pm

My Michael Klump didn't have the GameStop sticker. I'll just take the one off my extra Angela.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Finally got my Scranton Boys from FYE in the mail today after they were slated to be delivered on Monday. Box is all messed up, it baffles me how these large companies ship these items. And how Funko allows it.
ISO:

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Finally got my Scranton Boys from FYE in the mail today after they were slated to be delivered on Monday. Box is all messed up, it baffles me how these large companies ship these items. And how Funko allows it.

I got mine today too, box was fine though. Remember these companies only care about the figure itself. The box is not considered the collectable.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Still need to get the Scranton Boys! That has to be my favorite out of the line!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:59 am

SpaceDude wrote:Still need to get the Scranton Boys! That has to be my favorite out of the line!!

Pretty hot item at the moment there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Finally got my Scranton Boys from FYE in the mail today after they were slated to be delivered on Monday. Box is all messed up, it baffles me how these large companies ship these items. And how Funko allows it.

I got mine today too, box was fine though. Remember these companies only care about the figure itself. The box is not considered the collectable.

My malls have them, so I'm sure I could go and switch, but just don't feel like dealing with the malls this weekend. I collect OOB so I'm ok for now.
ISO:

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:34 am

SpaceDude wrote:Still need to get the Scranton Boys! That has to be my favorite out of the line!!

I just got mine the other day, it’s awesome as expected
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:35 am

I lucked out on my shipment, box is pretty mint. But the packing was iffy for sure

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:37 am

Dsho333 wrote:My Michael Klump didn't have the GameStop sticker. I'll just take the one off my extra Angela.

I’m hearing Funko will send out a replacement sticker for them, they did for my Jungle Cruise Pop Ride I bought on the Disneyshop, just had to show receipt of some sort

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:02 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:My Michael Klump didn't have the GameStop sticker. I'll just take the one off my extra Angela.

I’m hearing Funko will send out a replacement sticker for them, they did for my Jungle Cruise Pop Ride I bought on the Disneyshop, just had to show receipt of some sort

Yeah, I don't really care about the stickers

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:

That's so awesome which one is your favorite?
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:55 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

My favorite is probably Kevin Malone with his pot of chili! Lol

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:07 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

My favorite is probably Kevin Malone with his pot of chili! Lol

That's so awesome! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:22 am

if you email funko proof of receipt from gamestop they will mail you a sticker
ISO:

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Just saw that Rainn Wilson is doing a private autograph signing, so I might need to pick up a Dwight to send in. Believe it or not but I have a few Office Pops and no Dwight at all.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:45 am

Picked up my Michael Scarn yesterday in store as well as 4 more minis, finally got Oscar.

But now I have 3 EXTRA Michaels and 1 extra Dwight with Bobblehead (if anyone needs).
ISO:

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:00 am

You have an army of minis over there.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:28 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:Picked up my Michael Scarn yesterday in store as well as 4 more minis, finally got Oscar.

But now I have 3 EXTRA Michaels and 1 extra Dwight with Bobblehead (if anyone needs).

That is so cool! I still need to find Michael Scarn and add him to the collection!! \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 pm

I'm falling behind on this line quick!

UrsulaLover

Postby UrsulaLover » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:35 pm

rexflexall wrote:I'm falling behind on this line quick!

You and me both!
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:24 pm

My latest shelfie.

Waiting on Wave 3 to get in + two cases of Minis I have pre-ordered. From there waiting on Andy and Dundie when released.

ISO:

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:15 am

That's a nice setup you have, I almost feel like dwight could have his own section. haha
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:28 am

3 waves already! Wow!

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:40 am

digithor wrote:That's a nice setup you have, I almost feel like dwight could have his own section. haha

Thanks, I was thinking of arranging by character vs. numerical order, but I don't know.
ISO:

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:52 pm

I don't know if its news or not, but the Amazon exclusive Dundie is back up for purchase. I know it was out of stock for a while at least several weeks ago.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:57 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
digithor wrote:That's a nice setup you have, I almost feel like dwight could have his own section. haha

Thanks, I was thinking of arranging by character vs. numerical order, but I don't know.

That's something you could always do with a new month, organize a different way to keep things a bit fresh each month.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”