Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Dsho333

Re: Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:17 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
How about something INSANE that would make people go nuts? A Gene Wilder Willy Wonka soda or an Oompa Loompa soda where there is a super small amount of chase all golden "golden ticket" figures? Maybe have normal chases for the two like a flocked Wonka or a jacketless Wonka? And a glow Oompa Loompa. But in exchange for a chase in a case or replacing a common would be a golden ticket one.

It would be bad for completionists but wow that would be fun!

I'm down.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm

How about something INSANE that would make people go nuts? A Gene Wilder Willy Wonka soda or an Oompa Loompa soda where there is a super small amount of chase all golden "golden ticket" figures? Maybe have normal chases for the two like a flocked Wonka or a jacketless Wonka? And a glow Oompa Loompa. But in exchange for a chase in a case or replacing a common would be a golden ticket one.

I had to read your post twice to keep up, lol lol definitely would be nice to have him in soda form.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:00 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:A line that saves you money? Is that possible here?

if it's sport related, i'm out lol

Yeah ... I don't think I'd go 100% on players ... like all the various MLB players. But I'd buy some specific players in some sports ... like Wayne Gretzky! :freddy2:

Excellent choice.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:35 am

That's a fantastic idea ... "Good Day Sir!"

We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:33 am

Brilliant idea! :cheers: =D>

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:57 am

How much do you think Funko takes into consideration suggestions in this thread in making new Soda?
Brian posts in the other Soda threads so for sure people at Funko have seen this thread before.
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:A super top want would be Bumble, the abominable snowman from Rudolph!!! Since that POP is also pricey.

a Bumble would be amazing, but would the chase be flocked or toothless though? lol

I think if we do get a amazing Bumble he should be Flocked and toothless as the chase Mr Yack/Zack. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:29 am

Optimistic wrote:How much do you think Funko takes into consideration suggestions in this thread in making new Soda?
Brian posts in the other Soda threads so for sure people at Funko have seen this thread before.

Not sure how much is being released right now from ideas in these threads because Soda is so new ... so there's already probably a line-up in progress. But they absolutely get ideas from these threads. No doubt. So at some point, you'll see some of the good suggestions here. They do it all the time with Pop. Look at the Seinfeld pops post as an example. =D>
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:10 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Optimistic wrote:How much do you think Funko takes into consideration suggestions in this thread in making new Soda?

Not sure how much is being released right now from ideas in these threads because Soda is so new ... so there's already probably a line-up in progress. But they absolutely get ideas from these threads. No doubt. So at some point, you'll see some of the good suggestions here. They do it all the time with Pop. Look at the Seinfeld pops post as an example. =D>

Exactly, they take notice of what people are asking for on these boards and have made products based on it. I wouldn't see sodas being any different.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:40 am

What about making the Jonas Brothers as Soda Figures? The chases could be the wives or bonus Jonas Frankie. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Tusken wrote:What about making the Jonas Brothers as Soda Figures? The chases could be the wives or bonus Jonas Frankie. :freddy3:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:47 pm

I think some Gi Joes or even some JL Dark. They would make a good twist in the line that already is a pretty good one. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Would love the Willy Wonka soda's. I hope they will be coming soon.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:19 pm

willy wonka wrote:Would love the Willy Wonka soda's. I hope they will be coming soon.

Maybe they could do 2 versions of Willy with Gene as the regular and Johnny as the chase? Could do the same for the Oompa Loompas. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:50 am

Tusken wrote:
willy wonka wrote:Would love the Willy Wonka soda's. I hope they will be coming soon.

Maybe they could do 2 versions of Willy with Gene as the regular and Johnny as the chase? Could do the same for the Oompa Loompas. :freddy3:

If that happened, I'd hope the gene was the common so I could have an easier time getting it.
ImageImageImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:42 pm

I really liked the one-off MOTU characters that didn't have chases for both Wondercon and SDCC so here is another suggestion! Stinkor!!!!! I do not know what a chase would be which is why I think it would be perfect as a single figure.
And then for characters with chases, Evil Lynn with a retro blue armor chase, where the common would be purple and black
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:13 pm

Now that would be sweet!! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:50 am

I really liked the one-off MOTU characters that didn't have chases for both Wondercon and SDCC so here is another suggestion! Stinkor!!!!! I do not know what a chase would be which is why I think it would be perfect as a single figure.
And then for characters with chases, Evil Lynn with a retro blue armor chase, where the common would be purple and black

I could see them going that route at some point with the soda line towards He-man. I think the chases would be fun. To help with Stinkor maybe they could do purple neon and black for him or just a GITD? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:20 pm

Here is another super want for me. I love Animaniacs so much but I was never able to complete the set! I always passed because I used to be super strict on buying POPs, only about 3 a month. So I am missing Wakko from the set.

I would love for these to be given new life as Soda figures! Animation soda figures always look the best and I think these would look amazing too.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:24 am

digithor wrote:
Tusken wrote:

If that happened, I'd hope the gene was the common so I could have an easier time getting it.

I think it would be more like pennywise, where each actor gets their own with respective chases, maybe johnny depp's is a con exclusive

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:55 am

Scented Stinkor is your chase lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Here is another super want for me. I love Animaniacs so much but I was never able to complete the set! I always passed because I used to be super strict on buying POPs, only about 3 a month. So I am missing Wakko from the set.

I would love for these to be given new life as Soda figures! Animation soda figures always look the best and I think these would look amazing too.

Great call out Zack! These would make amazing Sodas and perfect fit into the fun Funko brings. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Totally agree on Animaniacs being a great set for Sodas would also have to make Pinky and the Brain.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:47 pm

With Animaniacs having a new season on Hulu it's possible they could release some in Soda form. I agree with everyone else, I think these would look cool in Soda form.
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:17 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Tusken wrote:

I think it would be more like pennywise, where each actor gets their own with respective chases, maybe johnny depp's is a con exclusive

Probably end up being a metallic chase, but I'd really like to see them do wonka with half a hat and contract.
ImageImageImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:29 am

Need some Spider-Man sodas
Instagram- calebshiny

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:24 pm

digithor wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Probably end up being a metallic chase, but I'd really like to see them do wonka with half a hat and contract.

That would be hilarious

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 am

Stat32111 wrote:Need some Spider-Man sodas

Good call out Stat32111. I just realized we don't have the web crawler in Soda form. Wondering if they are going to wait for the movie that has everybody who is has been in a Spiderman movie. Now what colors would you like to see SPidey in Soda form? I was think for the chase you do a GITD B&W. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:57 am

Yes, we sure do! Hopefully we'll see this happen soon.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:38 pm

i'd love to see some spidey sodas...miles morales and venom would also look great as soda!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:25 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

i'd love to see some spidey sodas...miles morales and venom would also look great as soda!

I think if they were to roll out Venom that maybe his be GITD as a chase and Miles to neon red/blue/black as the chase or hoodie. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Sign me up!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:25 pm

These would be amazing Zack.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:54 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s in the works. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:59 am

No doubt they probably are, lots of people would enjoy those.
ImageImageImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Here's a cool one I thought of today after hearing "don't forget about me" on the overhead at work lol
John Bender from the Breakfast club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some different possibilities for chase. A normal could be with the jean jacket over the flannel (maybe with shades) and the chase without the jacket or shades. The most interesting chase would be from the iconic ending scene of him pumping his fist into the air! That would be a SICK chase!!!!!!!!!!
The rest of the crew would be amazing too, especially a principal Vernon. Maybe different hand symbols for the chase. A neutral stance for the common and the chase doing the "I got you for 2 months of detention" hand with the index and pinky finger up

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Here's a cool one I thought of today after hearing "don't forget about me" on the overhead at work lol
John Bender from the Breakfast club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some different possibilities for chase. A normal could be with the jean jacket over the flannel (maybe with shades) and the chase without the jacket or shades. The most interesting chase would be from the iconic ending scene of him pumping his fist into the air! That would be a SICK chase!!!!!!!!!!
The rest of the crew would be amazing too, especially a principal Vernon. Maybe different hand symbols for the chase. A neutral stance for the common and the chase doing the "I got you for 2 months of detention" hand with the index and pinky finger up

I am sure there are lots they could do. Right now they are doing them at a good pace. My biggest worry is that they release a hundred sodas all at once lol
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:52 pm

willy wonka wrote:

I am sure there are lots they could do. Right now they are doing them at a good pace. My biggest worry is that they release a hundred sodas all at once lol

Needs to be 101, it's the magical number.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:48 am

lavery01 wrote:

I agree. I think they are committed to this line. I am glad they are committed to the line. Sodas are fire for sure.
Collecting since 2014

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:27 am

lavery01 wrote:

spidey sodas would be awesome. a metallic chase would be a perfect compliment. :spiderman:

Return to “Soda”