Amazon + Disney

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
GuruGuy128

Amazon + Disney

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:06 pm

I know there's only been about two boxes with them but I would really like to see a timely box on Amazon, Disney is about endless
imagination therefore, the Funko Boxes should be too. With all the new content coming out it's sad that Hot Topic stopped so soon.
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

lunarembrace

Re: Amazon + Disney

Postby lunarembrace » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:01 pm

I really wish Amazon would have taken over Disney Treasures. Amazon seems to be doing really well with the Marvel boxes, and they are the only ones to survive. It will be nice if Amazon keeps coming out with Disney boxes like they did with Halloween and Christmas, though. There's so many Disney I want Funko to make, but feel like they are kind leaving us Disney fans behind a little.

Unless I'm just not able to see how much have really come out recently among the huge amounts of other announcements. Since London Toy Fair isn't happening next month, I wonder if we will still see reveals anyway. NY Toy Fair says they are still taking place in May, curious what Funko has planned. Lots to keep up with!

Hot Topic made some really good Disney boxes, but just stopped. I guess maybe they didn't sell as easily as they thought they would? Speaking of Hot Topic, I kind of wish they'd make some new dome Pop!s. I was re-arranging my Stitch collection, and just love my 626 in the dome. I know he was BoxLunch, but same company, blah blah. lol.
Melissa

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 am

Always a chance they did have plans for more this year, but things changed. Possible they will start showing up more once new movies are released.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:45 am

digithor wrote:Always a chance they did have plans for more this year, but things changed. Possible they will start showing up more once new movies are released.

I agree digithor I think they are waiting on the movies to help drive the new ideas but also to avoid spoilers for the movies/tv series. I do wish that Amazon would have grabbed the DC boxes before they went to Target and then got dropped. So many characters out there that Disney+ has to offer as does DC. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:53 am

Tusken wrote:
digithor wrote:Always a chance they did have plans for more this year, but things changed. Possible they will start showing up more once new movies are released.

I agree digithor I think they are waiting on the movies to help drive the new ideas but also to avoid spoilers for the movies/tv series. I do wish that Amazon would have grabbed the DC boxes before they went to Target and then got dropped. So many characters out there that Disney+ has to offer as does DC. :freddy3:

Many many indeed, perhaps we might see some hot topic boxes also? I don't think they would do gamestop, I feel like they might have boxes set for certain stores to certain brands.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:05 am

lunarembrace wrote:I really wish Amazon would have taken over Disney Treasures. Amazon seems to be doing really well with the Marvel boxes, and they are the only ones to survive. It will be nice if Amazon keeps coming out with Disney boxes like they did with Halloween and Christmas, though. There's so many Disney I want Funko to make, but feel like they are kind leaving us Disney fans behind a little.

Unless I'm just not able to see how much have really come out recently among the huge amounts of other announcements. Since London Toy Fair isn't happening next month, I wonder if we will still see reveals anyway. NY Toy Fair says they are still taking place in May, curious what Funko has planned. Lots to keep up with!

Hot Topic made some really good Disney boxes, but just stopped. I guess maybe they didn't sell as easily as they thought they would? Speaking of Hot Topic, I kind of wish they'd make some new dome Pop!s. I was re-arranging my Stitch collection, and just love my 626 in the dome. I know he was BoxLunch, but same company, blah blah. lol.

I think sub boxes are super tough to keep going honestly. I am surprised Amazon's still going. Although it doesn't seem as regular as the old days.
Collecting since 2014

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:03 am

lunarembrace wrote:I really wish Amazon would have taken over Disney Treasures. Amazon seems to be doing really well with the Marvel boxes, and they are the only ones to survive. It will be nice if Amazon keeps coming out with Disney boxes like they did with Halloween and Christmas, though. There's so many Disney I want Funko to make, but feel like they are kind leaving us Disney fans behind a little.

I’m pretty sure we can expect some reveals from the Toy Fair. I’d be surprised if we didn’t. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:06 pm

100 percent agree! The best iteration of them was og disney treasures from funko but I don't want tosee the sub boxes die for disney. Someone my fave pops came out of those.
Image Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:30 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:100 percent agree! The best iteration of them was og disney treasures from funko but I don't want tosee the sub boxes die for disney. Someone my fave pops came out of those.

I loved the og disney treasures. That was a great box. I was so sad to see it go away.
Collecting since 2014

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:30 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:100 percent agree! The best iteration of them was og disney treasures from funko but I don't want tosee the sub boxes die for disney. Someone my fave pops came out of those.

I loved the og disney treasures. That was a great box. I was so sad to see it go away.

Honestly it was my fave sub box.... I like MCC second by a small amount but I just loved all the new characters I got from treasures...
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:14 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Honestly it was my fave sub box.... I like MCC second by a small amount but I just loved all the new characters I got from treasures...

I have to agree this Funko box has to be in my top 5.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:34 am

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Disney treasures was by far my favorite box.
Collecting since 2014

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:57 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Honestly it was my fave sub box.... I like MCC second by a small amount but I just loved all the new characters I got from treasures...

I never buy one. Is it really that good?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

They cancelled it
ISO Pockets Snapsie

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 pm

NCDS wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

They cancelled it

You have to admit it was a good box! 3 years ago lol
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:41 pm

willy wonka wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

They cancelled it

I will admit that. :roflmao: I am shocked the Marvel box survived and this one didn't.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:44 pm

willy wonka wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

They cancelled it

I miss Disney treasures. It was such a great box.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “Powered by Funko”