Candyland POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
NCDS

Re: Candy Land Pops

Postby NCDS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:There is some small town brewery crushing it on the beer flavored ice cream front I bet.... if not then I will be sad.

Or it's our next brilliant idea and we need to jump on it! You have to come here though, we have more craft beer than your state.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if I agree with that.... I personally can name about 6 within 20 minutes of my house. But im ok with having an excuse to take random vacations to Colorado.

Only 6 I can name 100! If you don't believe me come and fact check. Only counts if you count in person.

Seattle may beat us both.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:17 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Or it's our next brilliant idea and we need to jump on it! You have to come here though, we have more craft beer than your state.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if I agree with that.... I personally can name about 6 within 20 minutes of my house. But im ok with having an excuse to take random vacations to Colorado.

Only 6 I can name 100! If you don't believe me come and fact check. Only counts if you count in person.

Ok here's the plan. I convince my husband we are opening an ice cream brewery (he would totally be in) but we have to location scout. I go to you, you come to me, we go to HQ, I mean Seattle ....and probably San Diego at some point too not at all waiting until SDCC on purpose it just happens that way....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Hmmmm I'm not sure if I agree with that.... I personally can name about 6 within 20 minutes of my house. But im ok with having an excuse to take random vacations to Colorado.

Ok here's the plan. I convince my husband we are opening an ice cream brewery (he would totally be in) but we have to location scout. I go to you, you come to me, we go to HQ, I mean Seattle ....and probably San Diego at some point too not at all waiting until SDCC on purpose it just happens that way....

I think it's the responsible thing to do, really your husband should thank us for thinking things all the way through.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:24 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I think it's the responsible thing to do, really your husband should thank us for thinking things all the way through.

I think so, I mean you can't open an ice cream brewery all willy nilly....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ok here's the plan. I convince my husband we are opening an ice cream brewery (he would totally be in) but we have to location scout. I go to you, you come to me, we go to HQ, I mean Seattle ....and probably San Diego at some point too not at all waiting until SDCC on purpose it just happens that way....

We have a donut place here that has a shot of whisky in it, we should explore that also.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:38 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Honestly there aren't enough scented pops, it's one of the more under utilized variants....

Scented Swamp Thing I thought was hilarious!

Yeah mine doesn't smell like anything anymore, but my strawberry shortcake pie man froma few years ago still does, although it's not as pleasant as when I first got him.

That's another one I thought was good!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:54 am

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

We have a donut place here that has a shot of whisky in it, we should explore that also.

That sounds like valuable research for our business venture.....
Image Image ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:55 am

rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Scented Swamp Thing I thought was hilarious!

Yeah mine doesn't smell like anything anymore, but my strawberry shortcake pie man froma few years ago still does, although it's not as pleasant as when I first got him.

I did not like Pineapple Stitch he was kind-of wrong smelling it had a very sour and pungent odor.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I think so, I mean you can't open an ice cream brewery all willy nilly....

Only the best business ventures for us, though we can't make a candy land show. Apparently, someone beat us to it.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:00 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Only the best business ventures for us, though we can't make a candy land show. Apparently, someone beat us to it.

I haven't watched it yet, it was Hulu right? I kinda want to watch it for giggles. At least an episode.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:That sounds like valuable research for our business venture.....

I haven't watched it yet, it was Hulu right? I kinda want to watch it for giggles. At least an episode.

I think it was hulu. I do love Kristin Chenoweth.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:07 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Is that who was is it? I'm immediately more intrigued....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I haven't watched it yet, it was Hulu right? I kinda want to watch it for giggles. At least an episode.

It is, I think I have just put it off because it's one of those contest reality shows. Only one of those I ever enjoyed watching was the special effects makeup one. The name is escaping me.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:51 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

It is, I think I have just put it off because it's one of those contest reality shows. Only one of those I ever enjoyed watching was the special effects makeup one. The name is escaping me.

Face off.... which is an awesome show! Eh contest shows make it lose a point again....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Is that who was is it? I'm immediately more intrigued....

Face off.... which is an awesome show! Eh contest shows make it lose a point again....

That was it, Face Off was amazing when they did great designs.

I knew someone on that hair show contest one (again can't remember the name). I felt bad while watching it, I was supposed to vote for her but the other guy was sooooooooo good.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:59 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I knew someone on that hair show contest one (again can't remember the name). I felt bad while watching it, I was supposed to vote for her but the other guy was sooooooooo good.

I can't remember the hair one, I've seen the body paint and the other glam makeup one.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Face off.... which is an awesome show! Eh contest shows make it lose a point again....

I can't remember the hair one, I've seen the body paint and the other glam makeup one.

I don't think it was popular, I only knew about it because she did my hair and then moved to CA to do the show. She actually made it to the top 4 which was better than I thought she was going to do based on her work in the first few. It was fantasy hair.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:06 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I don't think it was popular, I only knew about it because she did my hair and then moved to CA to do the show. She actually made it to the top 4 which was better than I thought she was going to do based on her work in the first few. It was fantasy hair.

Huh that's cool. I knew one of the bands in a band competition on ABC a few years ago I think they got eliminated before top 10. That's the only person I've known to be in a competition show.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I can't remember the hair one, I've seen the body paint and the other glam makeup one.

Huh that's cool. I knew one of the bands in a band competition on ABC a few years ago I think they got eliminated before top 10. That's the only person I've known to be in a competition show.

Fantasy hair is actually really fun. The winner essential turned this girls hair into a helicopter. They may have had more seasons but I did not watch. Come to think of I have never even looked up hair fantasy since then.

Now we have something in common though. We both know someone on a reality TV show.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:14 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Fantasy hair is actually really fun. The winner essential turned this girls hair into a helicopter. They may have had more seasons but I did not watch. Come to think of I have never even looked up hair fantasy since then.

Now we have something in common though. We both know someone on a reality TV show.

Uh oh we are female bonding without sarah... gonna get in trouble lol
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Huh that's cool. I knew one of the bands in a band competition on ABC a few years ago I think they got eliminated before top 10. That's the only person I've known to be in a competition show.

Uh oh we are female bonding without sarah... gonna get in trouble lol

Don't worry I already alerted the female bonding police. They are on their way.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:56 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah mine doesn't smell like anything anymore, but my strawberry shortcake pie man froma few years ago still does, although it's not as pleasant as when I first got him.

I did not like Pineapple Stitch he was kind-of wrong smelling it had a very sour and pungent odor.

I didn't catch that one!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:52 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I didn't catch that one!

Yeah you aren't missing out lol. The pop is really adorable but something definitely went wrong with the smell.
Image Image ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:51 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I did not like Pineapple Stitch he was kind-of wrong smelling it had a very sour and pungent odor.

I didn't catch that one!

Yeah you aren't missing out lol. The pop is really adorable but something definitely went wrong with the smell.

LOL gotta be pretty bad!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:31 pm

What if they made them into 10 inches and made the game board that big as well? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:05 pm

Then I could turn my back lawn onto a giant game board and make the shed as a place to keep the 10" pops. I guess at that point I should call them game pieces instead of pops.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

randig

Candyland POPs

Postby randig » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Candyland POPs

Postby lavery01 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:32 pm

randig wrote:Image

Have to get this one for my baby girl. She’s going to love it. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:01 am

That's a pretty neat looking mold they did.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:05 am

NCDS wrote:Then I could turn my back lawn onto a giant game board and make the shed as a place to keep the 10" pops. I guess at that point I should call them game pieces instead of pops.

I totally would love to play a game with something like that!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:06 am

He’s so far my favorite out of all of them, I had to get myself a preorder!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:22 am

This is awesome! I am going to have to get this one for sure!! This whole line is amazing!! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:22 pm

I'm shocked that these pops weren't scented. Maybe eventually there will be scented exclusives. :-k :-k :-k
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:49 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I'm shocked that these pops weren't scented. Maybe eventually there will be scented exclusives. :-k :-k :-k

That would be very cool!! I am hoping that happens!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:17 am

The new Candyland pops are great! Can't wait to add them all to the collection!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 am

This is a fun line. I'm very tempted to get the game board player piece!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Looks too fun!!

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:41 pm

I need to get this King Licorice .. Licorice is be far my favorite candy. I think he'd look great at work next to Lil Sweet, the NYCC Pizza Rat and a McNugget Pop. My main food groups LMAO!
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Love that Plumpy for the spring convention releases. I remember the original launch, and pictured the game board wondering when the rest of the characters would appear as different exclusives. Going to recreate the board with pops now!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am

Plumpy is pretty sticking cute!
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”