“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mike D Office Fan

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 am

Anyone looking for any Minis, I have a ton of extras willing to sell for below face or whatever.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
digithor wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Toy Fair announcements, I hear we're getting (4).....maybe Soda.

You mean dwights? lol

We know Creed is coming plus a Chase.
I hear a Ryan is coming too....hoping no Dwights, maybe the Soda.

I hope there's a chase of Ryan holding a burned cheese pita.
Poppin'

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:32 am

Just throwing this out there, how cool would it be to have a chase of a character or two that is of the UK version?
Poppin'

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:52 am

Got an email from Target, Sumo Andy is finally headed my way!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:41 am

I'm gonna need Sumo Andy too!

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:42 am

buried_by_pops wrote:Got an email from Target, Sumo Andy is finally headed my way!

Ditto, pretty excited for it.
ISO:

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:48 am

theraven00 wrote:Just throwing this out there, how cool would it be to have a chase of a character or two that is of the UK version?

Interesting idea, most people don't even know the UK show though.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:56 am

digithor wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Just throwing this out there, how cool would it be to have a chase of a character or two that is of the UK version?

Yeah, would be a bit risky but could be fun. Another cool option would be Asian Jim as a chase, since that's from the U.S. version and probably easier for licensing reasons.
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:02 am

theraven00 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, would be a bit risky but could be fun. Another cool option would be Asian Jim as a chase, since that's from the U.S. version and probably easier for licensing reasons.

Good point on licensing, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a different license they would have to get.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Nis_chac wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:Dundies are shipping out from Amazon! Good luck everyone.

I low key want to get awards for everyone I know

I thought of that too, and hosting a ceremony lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Finally getting my first case of the Walmart mystery minis delivered tomorrow. Ordered 3 more cases just now that should arrive Tuesday.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:56 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:Finally getting my first case of the Walmart mystery minis delivered tomorrow. Ordered 3 more cases just now that should arrive Tuesday.

Which are you still missing? I'm missing 5, I believe box D has Hay King and Toby.
Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

If you get extras can you let me know please, I'll buy them right away.
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:07 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:Finally getting my first case of the Walmart mystery minis delivered tomorrow. Ordered 3 more cases just now that should arrive Tuesday.

Which are you still missing? I'm missing 5, I believe box D has Hay King and Toby.
Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

I haven’t opened any yet. Been waiting on my preorder and it finally shipped will be here tomorrow and I ordered 3 more when I saw the prices on some of the Walmart ones. I assumed each case would have a Toby and hay king since they are 1 in 12?

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:14 pm

Can we get more Darryl [-o< :wwe12: [-o< :wwe12: [-o< :wwe12:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:31 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

I haven’t opened any yet. Been waiting on my preorder and it finally shipped will be here tomorrow and I ordered 3 more when I saw the prices on some of the Walmart ones. I assumed each case would have a Toby and hay king since they are 1 in 12?

Let me know how you do.....I had a walmart case ordered, they cancelled it...only to go back in stock made no sense...but im just hoping to get what i'm missign minus the 2 jims through here and IG.
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:38 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

Let me know how you do.....I had a walmart case ordered, they cancelled it...only to go back in stock made no sense...but im just hoping to get what i'm missign minus the 2 jims through here and IG.

Will do. Which 5 are you missing? I have 1 regular case preordered and been waiting a long time on that one too. Couldn’t get a hot topic case. Never found them in stock.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:40 am

PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:I haven’t opened any yet. Been waiting on my preorder and it finally shipped will be here tomorrow and I ordered 3 more when I saw the prices on some of the Walmart ones. I assumed each case would have a Toby and hay king since they are 1 in 12?

Will do. Which 5 are you missing? I have 1 regular case preordered and been waiting a long time on that one too. Couldn’t get a hot topic case. Never found them in stock.

I just acquired Kevin and Stanley.

So now the 4 hard to get. Toby, Hay King, Book Face Jim, and Three Hole Punch. Now that Wal-Mart has a TON of cases and still in stock I figure the prices will drop on some. But I'm done buying cases, so I'd rather just pay or trade. I just won a raffle on IG for the 4 following pops, which I don't want: Transformers Jetfire Funko Shop Exclusive, Draco Harry Potter, Glo Worm Glow in the Dark Limited, Stan Lee Funko Limited
ISO:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:43 pm

I need to stop by Walmart for more!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:31 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

Every walmart case has 1 Dwight Hay King and 1 Toby. Mine were in the middle bottom of Case B.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Weights = 59.96 HayKing
51.55 Toby

Every walmart case has 1 Dwight Hay King and 1 Toby. Mine were in the middle bottom of Case B.

Good info. About to open my case.

csm

Postby csm » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Well, today was the day that I finally stopped being a completist on The Office pop line, and honestly, it feels pretty nice. Some of the new ones are just not at all compelling. I'll likely still go for one of each character, but all these repetitive costume changes has reached its end for me. Honestly - even the Ryan figure -- if I didn't tell you who it was or what line it was from, there's no way you'd guess Ryan Howard. It's random guy with a cell phone. Sigh.

Any word on how many different cases of Minis are out there? Between a friend and I, we had A, C, D and E and none had Three Hole Punch. Guessing he must be only in B? Can anyone confirm?

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 pm

csm wrote:Well, today was the day that I finally stopped being a completist on The Office pop line, and honestly, it feels pretty nice. Some of the new ones are just not at all compelling. I'll likely still go for one of each character, but all these repetitive costume changes has reached its end for me. Honestly - even the Ryan figure -- if I didn't tell you who it was or what line it was from, there's no way you'd guess Ryan Howard. It's random guy with a cell phone. Sigh.

Any word on how many different cases of Minis are out there? Between a friend and I, we had A, C, D and E and none had Three Hole Punch. Guessing he must be only in B? Can anyone confirm?

Where’d you see the new list? Curious what all is coming

csm

Postby csm » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:33 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:Where’d you see the new list? Curious what all is coming

Funko Finderz is always a good resource. They get stuff posted pretty quickly. There's a few others I follow on Twitter as well-- but these guys have all the new figures from The Office thus far. Two Ryans, Phyllis, Oscar, three Creeds, Michael and two Dwights. Some are strikingly similar to each other this time around. Like -- who wants both Creed pointing and Creed holding mung beans?

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:36 pm

csm wrote:Funko Finderz is always a good resource. They get stuff posted pretty quickly. There's a few others I follow on Twitter as well-- but these guys have all the new figures from The Office thus far. Two Ryans, Phyllis, Oscar, three Creeds, Michael and two Dwights. Some are strikingly similar to each other this time around. Like -- who wants both Creed pointing and Creed holding mung beans?

Just saw them. I like the Dwight and Michael. The creeds are okay. I wouldn’t know Ryan or Oscar if there was no label.

csm

Postby csm » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:43 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:Just saw them. I like the Dwight and Michael. The creeds are okay. I wouldn’t know Ryan or Oscar if there was no label.

From one huge fan of The Office to another, I say, E X A C T L Y.

I mean, how long have we all been asking for Creed - and now we get him and the reaction is basically "oh, ok." There's been a few others I haven't been over the moon about in this line but still bought to stay complete -- but now this new batch helps me do a little spring cleaning. Dwight with wig, Andy in Sumo Suit, 72% of the Dwight and Michael variants -- even with many of them being connected to funny moments, it's getting a bit cumbersome.

I'll still likely pick up one Ryan, Oscar, Phillis and one Creed to have each character represented. I actually like the mung beans one the most out of the three - and it would appear he will be most common -- so -- good!

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:45 pm

csm wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:Just saw them. I like the Dwight and Michael. The creeds are okay. I wouldn’t know Ryan or Oscar if there was no label.

From one huge fan of The Office to another, I say, E X A C T L Y.

I mean, how long have we all been asking for Creed - and now we get him and the reaction is basically "oh, ok." There's been a few others I haven't been over the moon about in this line but still bought to stay complete -- but now this new batch helps me do a little spring cleaning. Dwight with wig, Andy in Sumo Suit, 72% of the Dwight and Michael variants -- even with many of them being connected to funny moments, it's getting a bit cumbersome.

I'll still likely pick up one Ryan, Oscar, Phillis and one Creed to have each character represented. I actually like the mung beans one the most out of the three - and it would appear he will be most common -- so -- good!

Yea that’s the creed I liked best as well.

Anyone know the layout for case E from Walmart mystery minis?

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:07 am

csm wrote:Well, today was the day that I finally stopped being a completist on The Office pop line, and honestly, it feels pretty nice. Some of the new ones are just not at all compelling. I'll likely still go for one of each character, but all these repetitive costume changes has reached its end for me. Honestly - even the Ryan figure -- if I didn't tell you who it was or what line it was from, there's no way you'd guess Ryan Howard. It's random guy with a cell phone. Sigh.

Yeah, I'm done too. I will get Oscar, Phyllis, Blond Ryan, and Mung Creed, but have no interest in any of the others. I'm complete so far, but Funko killed the thing inside of me that made me a completist with the rare Andys from the Parks and Rec line, a show I loved way more than The Office. In terms of Michaels and Dwights, I think less is more. I will probably keep a basic one of each, a funny one of each (Prison Mike and CPR Face Dwight), and Holiday ones I can rotate in and out of my display for them (Hay King, Christmas), but I don't need a shelf full of just one character.

csm

Postby csm » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:21 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Yeah, I'm done too. I will get Oscar, Phyllis, Blond Ryan, and Mung Creed, but have no interest in any of the others. I'm complete so far, but Funko killed the thing inside of me that made me a completist with the rare Andys from the Parks and Rec line, a show I loved way more than The Office. In terms of Michaels and Dwights, I think less is more. I will probably keep a basic one of each, a funny one of each (Prison Mike and CPR Face Dwight), and Holiday ones I can rotate in and out of my display for them (Hay King, Christmas), but I don't need a shelf full of just one character.

I can see “which of _____ character did you decide to keep” becoming a new popular talking point in the near future of this thread! I think Princess Unicorn would probably become my Dwight of choice.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:42 pm

It's becoming crazy, quick. 3 Creeds, 2 more Dwights. Now we pretty much have everyone from the main cast except Erin.

ISO:

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:43 pm

On a side note, if anyone has any Mini's they'll be selling or trading, let me know.

I need 3 Hole Punch, Book Face, Hay King.

I was able to acquire Kevin, Stanley, and Toby yesterday :)
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:On a side note, if anyone has any Mini's they'll be selling or trading, let me know.

Do you have any extra of the hot topic exclusives?

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:05 pm

csm wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Yeah, I'm done too. I will get Oscar, Phyllis, Blond Ryan, and Mung Creed, but have no interest in any of the others. I'm complete so far, but Funko killed the thing inside of me that made me a completist with the rare Andys from the Parks and Rec line, a show I loved way more than The Office. In terms of Michaels and Dwights, I think less is more. I will probably keep a basic one of each, a funny one of each (Prison Mike and CPR Face Dwight), and Holiday ones I can rotate in and out of my display for them (Hay King, Christmas), but I don't need a shelf full of just one character.

I can see “which of _____ character did you decide to keep” becoming a new popular talking point in the near future of this thread! I think Princess Unicorn would probably become my Dwight of choice.

That or bobblehead Dwight. The bobblehead one speaks to the collector in me, but the Princess Unicorn one speaks to the part of me that hopes I can still sell off the ones I don't keep for a decent price. Also, with so many Dwights now, which one is the basic one? I think I would keep the Jello one over the original.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:15 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:It's becoming crazy, quick. 3 Creeds, 2 more Dwights. Now we pretty much have everyone from the main cast except Erin.

We still need Mose, Packer, Gabe, Jo (with at least one dog), and especially Bob Kazamakis, although I'm not sure how they capture his creepy intensity in Pop form, maybe in a wrestling singlet. I guess second tier for me would be David Wallace, Holly, Nellie (we never got a Donna in the Doctor Who line), Karen (it would kill a piece of my soul to get this before a Parks and Rec Anne, though), and Roy. Third tier would be DeAngelo, Charles Miner, Clark, Pete, Nate, the (State) Senator, etc.

I'm still shocked we haven't gotten some Jim and Pam 2-packs yet. A wedding one seems like a no-brainer and I wouldn't mind a Popeye/Olive Oyl/Sweet Pea one either.

csm

Postby csm » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:35 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:That or bobblehead Dwight. The bobblehead one speaks to the collector in me, but the Princess Unicorn one speaks to the part of me that hopes I can still sell off the ones I don't keep for a decent price. Also, with so many Dwights now, which one is the basic one? I think I would keep the Jello one over the original.

I was thinking about this last night. The original Dwight is so bland. He would likely get the axe from me as well. Same for Jim as Dwight -- as funny as that moment is in the show, the figure is basically just another original Dwight at quick glance until you really inspect it closely.

Honestly wish there was a plain Jim. The original is a Halloween costume. The closest is, I suppose, the no-nonsense sign. There should be one of him shrugging at the camera for crying out loud!

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:49 pm

The Creed chase is my favorite of the new ones. I can't tell if one of the Dwights is supposed to be a chase too or not, I would think so based upon the pose and the small difference. If so, I'd guess the one without the shirt is the chase?
Poppin'

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:59 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:On a side note, if anyone has any Mini's they'll be selling or trading, let me know.

Do you have any extra of the hot topic exclusives?
my only extras are Michael, Pam. Jim. Dwight with jello. And the actual display.
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:37 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:It's becoming crazy, quick. 3 Creeds, 2 more Dwights. Now we pretty much have everyone from the main cast except Erin.

Know where that specialty series will be for sale?

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:

Know where that specialty series will be for sale?

Pretty much any online mom & pop retailer and local shops.

csm

Postby csm » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:30 pm

Just canceled my Sumo Andy order. The purge officially begins! It feels.... so..... freeing.

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:38 pm

digithor wrote:

That would definitely be interesting.
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Return to “Pop!”