Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trendkill24hr

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:53 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Thanks. Which ones if you don’t mind me asking. :freddy4:

BL Batman, Gambit, Rocksteady chase, and Gamer Bart most specifically. However, all of them are great!

I got EXTREMELY lucky with the Rocksteady Chase [-o< [-o<

I bet, I know if I scored him...I’d have to get the other chases lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
BL Batman, Gambit, Rocksteady chase, and Gamer Bart most specifically. However, all of them are great!

I got EXTREMELY lucky with the Rocksteady Chase [-o< [-o<

I bet, I know if I scored him...I’d have to get the other chases lol

Same here but they are not easy. It’s a complete hit or miss.
Image Image
ImageImage

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:21 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
sahens04 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Nice Marvel setup. Who's that next to Winter Soldier, in front War Machine?

I'm guessing you mean this guy, it's a custom cosmic Black Panther piece that I won in a charity auction from artist Schl0. He does awesome work and has a twitch stream too.

He is so cool, I love the choice in colors

Thanks! I'm a big fan of it as well.
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:04 pm

sahens04 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Nice Marvel setup. Who's that next to Winter Soldier, in front War Machine?

I'm guessing you mean this guy, it's a custom cosmic Black Panther piece that I won in a charity auction from artist Schl0. He does awesome work and has a twitch stream too.

Yooooooo....this piece is amazing. =D> :shock: :bow: =D> :shock: :bow:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:32 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
sahens04 wrote:

Yooooooo....this piece is amazing. =D> :shock: :bow: =D> :shock: :bow:

Lol, thanks. I love it!
Funklub #8049
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:41 am

sahens04 wrote:Once I get my basement finished I'll have more room to spread out. In the meantime, here's most of my Marvel collection.

Love the Marvel collection!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:42 am

DrunkoPop wrote:February 2021 Line Up!

Great lineup! Keep it up.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:44 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:My latest Office shelfie:

=D> Super clean and organized! Great job!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
zOnesTarX wrote:Image

That is sick, love it!

That is beyond sick! I'd love to have something like that. WOW!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:51 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Thanks. I appreciate it. :freddy1:
Image Image
ImageImage

Computrix

Postby Computrix » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:11 am

My collection as of today. Rearranged some things and am desperately waiting for it to be safe enough to travel again so I can get another detolf cabinet or two from IKEA out of state sometime! I've narrowed the scope of what I collect mainly down to Ad Icons, Myths, and Avatar but still have some bits & pieces left from other things.

My complete ATLA set until all the new pops come out lol
Then I will probably move them somewhere else to make room for them all

Myths, my second favorite line! Funko needs to make more cryptids!
There's a couple of pop! asia pops in here that go well with them, and I'm planning on getting 3 others eventually!
Some misc below it

Ad Icons overflow! I ran out of room to display them out of box in a cabinet so for now they sit on this shelf. I'm waiting on Scuba McNugget yet for my McDonald's pops.
More misc, as well as my D&D stuff. I would love them to make more D&D monster pops

The centerpiece of my collection and my favorites, the Cereal Monsters! You can probably guess which of them is my favorite :D

The top of the cabinet has a few sodas and other cool things like my only 2 wobblers. Boo Berry glows in the dark!

My pokemon pops & some cards on display. I had no room for 10" Kool-Aid so he chills over here too with Baby Nut.

On another wall I have my other Stephen King horror pops with some of his books & the leftovers from what used to be a larger Stranger Things collection before I traded them in.

Finally on the other side I have my portal stuff (still need 2 of them) and a small FNAF collection.
#1 Boo Berry Fan | #1 Glo Worm fan

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:16 am

Computrix wrote:My collection as of today. Rearranged some things and am desperately waiting for it to be safe enough to travel again so I can get another detolf cabinet or two from IKEA out of state sometime! I've narrowed the scope of what I collect mainly down to Ad Icons, Myths, and Avatar but still have some bits & pieces left from other things.

There's a couple of pop! asia pops in here that go well with them, and I'm planning on getting 3 others eventually!
Some misc below it

Ad Icons overflow! I ran out of room to display them out of box in a cabinet so for now they sit on this shelf. I'm waiting on Scuba McNugget yet for my McDonald's pops.
More misc, as well as my D&D stuff. I would love them to make more D&D monster pops

The centerpiece of my collection and my favorites, the Cereal Monsters! You can probably guess which of them is my favorite :D

The top of the cabinet has a few sodas and other cool things like my only 2 wobblers. Boo Berry glows in the dark!

My pokemon pops & some cards on display. I had no room for 10" Kool-Aid so he chills over here too with Baby Nut.

On another wall I have my other Stephen King horror pops with some of his books & the leftovers from what used to be a larger Stranger Things collection before I traded them in.

Finally on the other side I have my portal stuff (still need 2 of them) and a small FNAF collection.

Really impressive setup, my favorites are the ad icons! We both need them to make a 10 inch Boo Berry allready! LoL
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Computrix wrote:My collection as of today. Rearranged some things and am desperately waiting for it to be safe enough to travel again so I can get another detolf cabinet or two from IKEA out of state sometime! I've narrowed the scope of what I collect mainly down to Ad Icons, Myths, and Avatar but still have some bits & pieces left from other things.

Spoiler: show

Some misc below it

congrats on the fantastic collection, keep em coming!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 pm

sahens04 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
sahens04 wrote:Once I get my basement finished I'll have more room to spread out. In the meantime, here's most of my Marvel collection.

Nice Marvel setup. Who's that next to Winter Soldier, in front War Machine?

This looks great! =D>

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:08 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Awesome variety. Some great Pops in there!

Hi, I'm JASON!
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:32 pm

[quote="Computrix"]My collection as of today. Rearranged some things and am desperately waiting for it to be safe enough to travel again so I can get another detolf cabinet or two from IKEA out of state sometime! I've narrowed the scope of what I collect mainly down to Ad Icons, Myths, and Avatar but still have some bits & pieces left from other things.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/G1P2tzm.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XKzFgLM.png[/img]
Some misc below it
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CiTw3lQ.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oMMMVS7.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2N6Ss0F.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/FGz7B8t.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OC1JQpV.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/C2IPps1.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/coH5FIP.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vThZ8Eh.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fmgSlHZ.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9jCqg4g.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YQb407D.png[/img][/quote]

Great collection and display! I have to say though, that creeper chilling in the middle of your shelves is giving me anxiety. It's like a ticking time bomb! lol lol lol
Funklub #8049

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Some misc below it

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YQb407D.png[/img

Great setup =D> =D> =D>
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:29 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Great lineup! Keep it up.

I try to always mix it up a bit.
Image Image
ImageImage

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:45 am

Some misc below it

So awesome, mix and presentation, congrats =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:25 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:

Some misc below it

So awesome, mix and presentation, congrats =D> =D> =D>

I love the LED lights in the display cases. I think it makes the display look so clean and vibrant!

Hi, I'm JASON!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:56 pm

I’m loving all these displays! I’m still working on mine, I’ll be sharing them soon!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:27 pm

sahens04 wrote:

Some misc below it

Great collection and display! I have to say though, that creeper chilling in the middle of your shelves is giving me anxiety. It's like a ticking time bomb! lol lol lol

Great job! 20 inch Count. Awesome!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:29 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

So do you rearrange your setup? If so how often?

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Just curious how people feel about dust build up on their collections, dust often especially with glass cases? OOB collectors having to move them to get behind/around?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Rozureido

Postby Rozureido » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:16 am

Haven't posted in a while figured I'd share one more time before I start setting up my new "Nerd Room". Doing house reno's this spring and we've decided to try and adult-ify the main living area so all the pops will be moved to our office once things get started in a few weeks. Still debating whether I want to consolidate the collection or just go all out and by 3 more detolfs... lol

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

Good question. Every month I do so. At the very beginning.
Image Image
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:03 am

Rozureido wrote:Haven't posted in a while figured I'd share one more time before I start setting up my new "Nerd Room". Doing house reno's this spring and we've decided to try and adult-ify the main living area so all the pops will be moved to our office once things get started in a few weeks. Still debating whether I want to consolidate the collection or just go all out and by 3 more detolfs... lol

sweet display! and i love the 'nerd room' name...i call mine the same thing sometimes lol

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:44 am

Rozureido wrote:Haven't posted in a while figured I'd share one more time before I start setting up my new "Nerd Room". Doing house reno's this spring and we've decided to try and adult-ify the main living area so all the pops will be moved to our office once things get started in a few weeks. Still debating whether I want to consolidate the collection or just go all out and by 3 more detolfs... lol

I should start taking notes and ideas. :brilsmurf:
Image Image
ImageImage

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Really love the display! I really like the care bear in the cloud car, but I couldn't justify getting it when it dropped bc I don't have any other care bears and it takes up more space than the regular stuff. That said, the mold for it is fantastic!
Funklub #8049

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:41 pm

Thanks for sharing all your displays everyone. Some good ideas for updating my display. Keep it coming.

Stush

Postby Stush » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:19 am

nightbodega wrote:Thanks for sharing all your displays everyone. Some good ideas for updating my display. Keep it coming.

Agreed!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 am

Some misc below it

Nice setups! I like the Avatars and the Ad Icons!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:32 am

I’m not going to lie, this kinda makes me want to go OOB. Awesome displays! Thanks for sharing

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 am

Some misc below it

Awesome collection, especially love all the ad icons. I still need to get my hands on that McDonald's 5pack.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:28 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Good question. Every month I do so. At the very beginning.

Like clock work. I just keep adding to it. Only when I run out of room do I rearrange.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24 am

nightbodega wrote:Thanks for sharing all your displays everyone. Some good ideas for updating my display. Keep it coming.

It’s fun! I enjoy displaying every month. :freddy3:
Image Image
ImageImage

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:41 pm

TheStephil wrote:Set up a few shelves for my Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collection. I need to add a few more shelves for the upcoming wave and the outstanding pops I haven't managed to snag yet. Any suggestions on rearranging the collection to flow a bit better?

View of full wall:

Top Shelf is Fantastic Beasts + Dobby:

Middle Shelf is Good Characters:

Bottom Shelf is Villains and Ghosts:

I have to always show love to a good looking Wizarding World display! even if its two years later :D
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:47 pm

I love looking at how everyone displays their pops, such wonderful collections.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:51 pm

I love all these OOB displays, thanks for sharing!

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Very cool! I always love seeing oob displays!
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

Return to “Pop!”