Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Dsho333

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:35 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
MORE AAAAAMAZING SODAS!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THAT TODD GLOW CHASE! PERFECT CHASE FOR HIS VEGAN POWERS!
And Matthew Pattel is AWESOME too!!!!! Prediction correct! Cool chase too

G-D help us all ... another LE2000 ... oy vey! May the odds be in our favor for the lottery. :roflmao:

It sucks they have been making some pretty limited con sodas, but that is what is gonna keep this line afloat. I wish the commons would have lower piece counts, 20k is too many

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
It sucks they have been making some pretty limited con sodas, but that is what is gonna keep this line afloat. I wish the commons would have lower piece counts, 20k is too many

that is something we can totally agree on, the piece count for common sodas is getting insane and will hurt the line.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

that is something we can totally agree on, the piece count for common sodas is getting insane and will hurt the line.

I understand needing to increase counts so that they can sell more, but 20k sounds like too many, seems to only be on sodas they believe that should sell more. Most still seem to under 12.5k or under.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:59 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
I understand needing to increase counts so that they can sell more, but 20k sounds like too many, seems to only be on sodas they believe that should sell more. Most still seem to under 12.5k or under.

yup, at that point what is the purpose of putting a number on it? i think all normal soda should be at around 5,000 with the super rare exceptions of inanely popular lines getting the occasional 10,000 piece.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

yup, at that point what is the purpose of putting a number on it? i think all normal soda should be at around 5,000 with the super rare exceptions of inanely popular lines getting the occasional 10,000 piece.

I think we are past 5k already. 10k seems to be a good number, with some smaller lines going down to 7.5k and bigger lines going to 20k.
It all depends on the character/line. Some sell out at 20k and some are still available at 7.5k. Hopefully they get better and better at determining the amount needed for each specific line.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Some interesting new things have happened with the new ECCC sodas:

-Todd Ingram soda is exclusive to Hot Topic which makes it the first of the usual retailers to get an exclusive (besides Toy Tokyo and Toy Vault but they are smaller). I wonder how it will be handled in terms of online.

-Matthew Pattel is with Newbury comics. I have no idea how they are going to release it. Maybe do a lottery kind of drop like how Plastic Empire did with Radioactive Marty. I would highly prefer that.

-MOTU sodas and Pufnstuf are Funko Shop (with Pufnstuf originally being a con only release which is interesting)
I am very excited, they are all great sodas!!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:42 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
-Matthew Pattel is with Newbury comics. I have no idea how they are going to release it. Maybe do a lottery kind of drop like how Plastic Empire did with Radioactive Marty. I would highly prefer that.

Matt is also Toys R Us in Canada, not sure how in the world they are going to split a 2000 piece item between multiple stores.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:12 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
MORE AAAAAMAZING SODAS!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THAT TODD GLOW CHASE! PERFECT CHASE FOR HIS VEGAN POWERS!
And Matthew Pattel is AWESOME too!!!!! Prediction correct! Cool chase too

Todd is DOOOOOPE!!!!
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:17 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Some interesting new things have happened with the new ECCC sodas:

-Todd Ingram soda is exclusive to Hot Topic which makes it the first of the usual retailers to get an exclusive (besides Toy Tokyo and Toy Vault but they are smaller). I wonder how it will be handled in terms of online.

-MOTU sodas and Pufnstuf are Funko Shop (with Pufnstuf originally being a con only release which is interesting)

Todd....I wonder what the amount will be on HT to purchase :-k :-k :-k I do remember buying the max before and it was 5. Don't know how they do it now.

Patel...never heard of this comic place, so it will be interesting to see how they do things.

MOTU and Pufnstuf...gotta get the lottery W [-o< [-o< [-o<
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Some interesting new things have happened with the new ECCC sodas:

My understanding from NYCC was that on the Freddy Soda, Australia as a whole only got like 6 total. So it's possible that the allocations to International locations will be quite a bit smaller.

I hope that HT will get a large qty and max it at 5. That would be great!
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:50 am

I expected Ratfink this time around and surprised it isn't. Green and all.

I do like this round, but the only one I was strongly considering was Pufnstuf, but it's Funko Shop only and they never sent me a lottery request so lmao

Maybe one day for resale, it's a niche property and not pop so I don't think resale for the common will be bad after awhile
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:34 am

Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by @MuscleHeadFunkoPop: Image

Additional pics can be found on my IG: @funkOCD!
ImageImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:39 am

Not a scott pilgrim collector so I'm safe on these ones.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:49 am

NickR2012 wrote:
philipali wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:Captain Cold looks GREAT!! And side note: I had no idea who that was before today ;)

Totally agree with Captain Cold! That's a nice looking Soda.. Tony Stark too

Yes Iron Man is very cool too! I don't collect Marvel in pops, but will definitely go for that soda.

Same here... This Soda line gets really interesting :)
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:48 am

I'm really diggingthe Soda releases. I'm trying to limit my self, but haven't done a great job haha. And i'm nervously waiting for them to introduce the Office into Soda form.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:59 am

dmitch86 wrote:I'm really diggingthe Soda releases. I'm trying to limit my self, but haven't done a great job haha. And i'm nervously waiting for them to introduce the Office into Soda form.

Same!! Personally impatiently waiting for the Simpsons line!

But the ECCC releases are pretty good. Especially the MOTU and of course Pufnstuff: amazing!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:28 pm

dmitch86 wrote:I'm really diggingthe Soda releases. I'm trying to limit my self, but haven't done a great job haha. And i'm nervously waiting for them to introduce the Office into Soda form.

Almost hoping they don't do the office haha, I would prefer them to stay with the old school properties and more obscure characters

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Dsho333 wrote:

Almost hoping they don't do the office haha, I would prefer them to stay with the old school properties and more obscure characters

Totally agree, but they've done Pez, Cereal, Mystery Minis, Key chains... and are pumping Office out like hot cakes. I'm afraid its only a matter of time haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:23 am

Definitely hoping to pick up the Patel and Ingram Soda chase. But damn that 2k count on the Patel is going to make it hard, definitely hope some us get chosen to pick some of these up.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:34 am

FunkOCD wrote:Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by @MuscleHeadFunkoPop: Image

:wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12: This guy is DOOOOOOOPE. Great job. You killed it again! =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:57 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by @MuscleHeadFunkoPop: Image

:wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12: This guy is DOOOOOOOPE. Great job. You killed it again! =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright:

Appreciate your trust in my skill level! Can't wait for you to smell him! LOL
ImageImageImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:02 am

WOW this is so amazing great work!! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:42 pm

FunkOCD wrote:Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by

such a talented young man, and your workshop must smell delightful!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Solid work! Congrats on the great looking Freddy :freddy2:

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:14 pm

Really nice work!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
I feel like this is setting me up to fail - you're totally that friend that would buy the present for themselves before I had a chance to get it to you! lol

I know this, because I am totally that friend, too!

I have spoiled gifts several times! If we ever get each other for secret Santa and Funko makes these I promise to behave.

Or, if we get each other for secret Santa, we just arrange to go shopping together and have a grant ol' time buying all the things together! :cheers:

I love this idea can we do our shopping at the Hollywood store?
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:08 am

Greymom wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
Spoiler: show

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I'm gonna need help for sure getting this one!!!!!!!

Same here! He's really the only one I'm super interested in so far!

I wish with the convention exclusive sodas, they came in 2-packs. Makes it so hard when there's a chase option, and you really need both!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:11 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I dunno about that, if I keep buying 8 sodas and still don't get a chase, they'll eventually sell out and fill my living room! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:14 am

Mr Yac wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:

Matt is also Toys R Us in Canada, not sure how in the world they are going to split a 2000 piece item between multiple stores.

Ugh, that's gonna be a hard one to get! Good luck to everyone stressing over this soda!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:17 am

FunkOCD wrote:Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by @MuscleHeadFunkoPop:
Spoiler: show

You really did an amazing job on this one! I may have to send you all my zillions of Freddie Mercurys and let you do my customs for me! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:20 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
I have spoiled gifts several times! If we ever get each other for secret Santa and Funko makes these I promise to behave.

Or, if we get each other for secret Santa, we just arrange to go shopping together and have a grant ol' time buying all the things together! :cheers:

I can't imagine we wouldn't start there, at the very least. But that's just the first stop! \:D/

I feel like, when the world resumes normal, we need to meet up for a shopping spree day. Hit all the good stuff! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:45 am

SpaceDude wrote:

WOW this is so amazing great work!! =D> =D> =D>

Thank you for the compliment! :)
ImageImageImageImage

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:48 am

mongoose12 wrote:

Solid work! Congrats on the great looking Freddy :freddy2:

Thank you so much! As the creator, I still see minor flaws but needed to let go!
ImageImageImageImage

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:49 am

Mr Yac wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:Not up disrupt the ECCC news but I wanted to share my second SCENTED Freddy Funko Orange Soda custom commissioned by

such a talented young man, and your workshop must smell delightful!

You're such a dork! LOL
ImageImageImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:16 pm

Another week of getting soda wasted :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:28 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Another week of getting soda wasted :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Great haul! Martian Manhunter looks perfect! I gotta find one.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:50 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Another week of getting soda wasted :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

do you buy a case at a time or do you just have amazing luck?

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:52 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can't imagine we wouldn't start there, at the very least. But that's just the first stop! \:D/

I feel like, when the world resumes normal, we need to meet up for a shopping spree day. Hit all the good stuff! :cheers:

Let's find a trio, third person needs to own a private jet then we can buy Soda figures at Hollywood and HQ on the shopping trip.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:05 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Let's find a trio, third person needs to own a private jet then we can buy Soda figures at Hollywood and HQ on the shopping trip.

Oh man ... if I had a jet I'd be all over a shopping trip! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:16 pm

That's a great looking Freddy and scented too...WOW :cheers:

Return to “Soda”