Paka Paka - Fruit Bats

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Paka Paka - Fruit Bats

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:55 pm

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Sad but true. My bank account wouldn't have been able to handle the onslaught!

I mean, I certainly was willing to give it a try! It would've been great to have another place to find paka pakas at!

There lies madness....madness I tell you!!

Well then, bring on the pakas, and bring on the madness! :cheers: :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Finally found a Gamestop that had some Fruit Bats in stock. Only bought a couple of them, but they are so darn cute!
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:52 pm

Lonikins wrote:Finally found a Gamestop that had some Fruit Bats in stock. Only bought a couple of them, but they are so darn cute!

I love the fruit bats for sure. They are pretty cool I just had to control myself.
Collecting since 2014

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:16 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:Finally found a Gamestop that had some Fruit Bats in stock. Only bought a couple of them, but they are so darn cute!

I love the fruit bats for sure. They are pretty cool I just had to control myself.

It's so hard to do! Especially with darn blind items if you want certain ones.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:41 pm

Really like paka paka but dont have any #-o
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:51 am

Lonikins wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

It's so hard to do! Especially with darn blind items if you want certain ones.

It is definitely a hard thing to do, but it makes my wallet happy.
Collecting since 2014

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:41 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
That would be wonderful, but we'll see! Actually just potentially scheduled my next Hollywood trip tonight, we'll see how the willpower holds out!

No luck on my side. I need to dance more.

The willpower failed me on the Hollywood trip, I had my friend pick me out 1 fruit bat paka ball. Lo and behold.....right bat, wrong color scheme! ](*,)

Still fun though, and frankly, kinda funny.

I am having no luck either. I am thinking it's time to tap out, fate is not on my side. It gets expensive when you have bad luck with the blind bags.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:29 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

No luck on my side. I need to dance more.

The willpower failed me on the Hollywood trip, I had my friend pick me out 1 fruit bat paka ball. Lo and behold.....right bat, wrong color scheme! ](*,)

I am having no luck either. I am thinking it's time to tap out, fate is not on my side. It gets expensive when you have bad luck with the blind bags.

Let me know if I can help - I have dupes of most of them at this point! lol ](*,)

Haven't bought any new fruit bats in like 2 weeks! I'm so proud of myself right now! Can I make it 3?? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:43 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Let me know if I can help - I have dupes of most of them at this point! lol ](*,)

Haven't bought any new fruit bats in like 2 weeks! I'm so proud of myself right now! Can I make it 3?? lol

You can do it... I have faith in you!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:46 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

If GS would just cooperate, I might have broken the streak! Why are they making rewards certificates so difficult?? Don't they know I just need one more particular fruit bat?! lol

I think it's more practical to have faith that I won't quit until I'm done, unfortunately! We'll see though!
Image ImageImage Image

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm

My absolute favorite of the line!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:My absolute favorite of the line!

This line is pretty cool, but I am glad I held off on buying a whole case. The soup troop line is awesome.
Collecting since 2014

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:

If GS would just cooperate, I might have broken the streak! Why are they making rewards certificates so difficult?? Don't they know I just need one more particular fruit bat?! lol

I think it's more practical to have faith that I won't quit until I'm done, unfortunately! We'll see though!

they know but they don't want you to get bored. Part of the fun of blind bags is the hunt.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

they know but they don't want you to get bored. Part of the fun of blind bags is the hunt.

Agreed! Especially when you're so close to finishing the set. Can't give up now!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Greymom wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Agreed! Especially when you're so close to finishing the set. Can't give up now!

I lose all common sense once I am just one blind bag away.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:57 am

nascar246788 wrote:

This line is pretty cool, but I am glad I held off on buying a whole case. The soup troop line is awesome.

And on the flipside, right now I wish I'd just bought a case and was done! Lesson learned! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:01 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

I miss the road trip aspect of the hunt! Feels like it's been forever since I drove 2 hours away to go to a random GS I've never been to. Hoping we get back to normal soon and I have to dust off my stock checking skills!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:02 am

Greymom wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well then, guess I need to make another trip to Hollywood! I blame this on your guys!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:02 am

NCDS wrote:
Greymom wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I lose all common sense once I am just one blind bag away.

Oh good, it's not just me! lol
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:27 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

And on the flipside, right now I wish I'd just bought a case and was done! Lesson learned! lol

I could understand that because the fruit bats are just that cool.
Collecting since 2014

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Well then, guess I need to make another trip to Hollywood! I blame this on your guys!

We are happy to enable you in your bling bag buying.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:28 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

They really did turn out to be much cooler in person than in the pictures I saw before the release. Which is both awesome, and frustrating..! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:29 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

We are happy to enable you in your bling bag buying.

Kinda figured that's where this would end up going! lol
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:04 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

They really did turn out to be much cooler in person than in the pictures I saw before the release. Which is both awesome, and frustrating..! lol

I totally agree on this one. I was on the fence with fruit bats, but for some reason I got them. I don't regret it at all though. The ones I got I love.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I totally agree on this one. I was on the fence with fruit bats, but for some reason I got them. I don't regret it at all though. The ones I got I love.

They make me smile every time I walk by their little area! And the enjoyment that the god-kid is getting out of the set entertains me so very much - she is obsessed with the watermelon bat!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:54 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

They make me smile every time I walk by their little area! And the enjoyment that the god-kid is getting out of the set entertains me so very much - she is obsessed with the watermelon bat!

That is awesome. It is cool to hear when family members enjoy ur passions with us.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:03 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

That is awesome. It is cool to hear when family members enjoy ur passions with us.

She's one of my 2 best hunting buddies. We'll literally drive every which way all day, eating too much junk food and singing along to the radio at the top of our lungs, and hop in and out of all the stores along the way! Can't wait to hopefully take her out later this year hunting for something or other, I miss it!

Actually though, now that I think about it, there's a lot of similarities between my hunting buddies. But one I am paying for both of us, and the other covers her own purchases! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I wanted to do that but I hate the doubles, I need two more and I'm done.

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:16 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

They really are!!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:45 am

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Which 2 do you need? Might be that someone in here has them and can help you out!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:02 am

Katers wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which 2 do you need? Might be that someone in here has them and can help you out!

The purple chip tortilla. I am not sure of the other one off the top of my head.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:41 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:I wanted to do that but I hate the doubles, I need two more and I'm done.

The purple chip tortilla. I am not sure of the other one off the top of my head.

I have a friend with a half-case coming in soon, I'll ask her to keep an eye out! Unless someone in here beats me to it!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:47 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have a friend with a half-case coming in soon, I'll ask her to keep an eye out! Unless someone in here beats me to it!

If you can help with any duplicates let me know. I will let you know what I don't have.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:12 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

If you can help with any duplicates let me know. I will let you know what I don't have.

Last I'd heard, they haven't come in yet, but it should be just about any time now! I'm sure she'll be looking for a good home to take care of her dupes!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”