Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Bullseye Target Pop.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
JohnnyPOP

Re: Bullseye Target Pop.

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:47 pm

I think I'm gonna check my local Target to see if they've got any of these. I'd love to add him to my collection.

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 pm

McScruffy wrote:Got mine today in Mass. Brickseek showed 6 on hand and 5 saleable. Went to the store and they had none out. I asked an employee and he looked it up by DCPI and then went into the stockroom and got one for me. Not sure why they aren't on the floor.

Been hearing a lot of stores keeping it in the back. Probably makes it easier to limit 1/2 customer otherwise cashiers up front have no idea if someone grabs it all
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

McScruffy

Postby McScruffy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:52 pm

^^^^ Quite possibly after the ZEA Batman fiasco. They did however have the exclusive Maz out and had 3/4 on hand. Good to see that wasn't as limited as ones in the past were.
Call me toDD

Pop Count: 425 (290(?) are Star Wars)
1st Pop: R2-D2
Most recent:Holiday Yoda
Grails: Holo Darth Maul/Vader, Boushh Unmasked, Biggs

Original Band: badmarriagemusic.com

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Brickseek says every Target in a 30 mile radius of me has several.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

memphisboi55

Postby memphisboi55 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:37 pm

I went to my local Target today, employee said was sold out. Said they had 10 and all gone, but just as I was about to leave he came back looking for me saying he dug up the last 2 in the back.

So if you're near Vacaville, CA.... they have 1 left on the shelf, box is banged up just fyi

jye-318

Postby jye-318 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Sold out at my area too :(

rkwo

Postby rkwo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:05 pm

I'll be checking tomorrow just in case...
Rodney Image

saban

Postby saban » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Was finally able to get mine. I went to a Target that showed 6 in stock and when I asked the girl said they didn't have any. I then went to another that showed 2 in stock to try my luck. Again, the person I asked said that they weren't showing up but that they were showing in stock at the store I was just at. We then asked the guy working at electronics and he got one from behind the counter for me. The box was beat up but I'm just glad to have him. Already took him out of the box and can't wait to take him out for pics.
IG: vickyisodd

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:50 pm

No really sure Brickseek is the most reliable source for in-stock items.

Stopped at a Target on the way to work tonight, just to see if Bullseye was out before tomorrow. According to Brickseek, the store supposedly had 12 in hand with 8 available for sale. The price scanner said there was nothing on the shelves and stock room and the employee I asked looked at me like I had 5 heads. Thus, nothing found or bought.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

rdgmjv11

Postby rdgmjv11 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 am

osakahedgehog3 wrote:No really sure Brickseek is the most reliable source for in-stock items.

Stopped at a Target on the way to work tonight, just to see if Bullseye was out before tomorrow. According to Brickseek, the store supposedly had 12 in hand with 8 available for sale. The price scanner said there was nothing on the shelves and stock room and the employee I asked looked at me like I had 5 heads. Thus, nothing found or bought.

Yeah Brickseek proved to be very unreliable with this. The employee I first spoke with actually knew of it, and said at times it can be very slow to update.
399 POPs and counting...
My Collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/rdgmjv11/3HWTZ8ZV4OQFKAH8/
Grails Needed: The Grady Twins (The Shining)

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:06 am

Rockaway nj target has 2 left as of 10a.m the sales associate I asked knew about them when I asked and took me over to where they were.

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 am

That's a good idea to have them keep some stock in back. I certainly hope all targets starts doing this.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 am

Went to 2 stores...and I got one at Store 2.

They didn't know what dept he was in and their system was down. At store 2 a front-end employee had seen him and told the people helping me where to look in the back. For some reason they are not putting him out on the floor.

Yay. I also bought a mystery mini to show my gratitude. :)
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:49 am

whoa...all the stores that had them in stock yesterday are now all sold out as of 11 AM. glad I drove a few extra miles to score him the other day. I did talk to a helpful store operator that stated they "show" 6 more incoming at some point (they didn't know when). The way Target exclusives are, I'm not holding my breath.
Luckily I was able to drive further away and score one last week...I just had a feeling.

EvilDeadpool

Postby EvilDeadpool » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Went to a target showing in stock upon opening. None were out and employee said they didn't have any. Drove to work checked brickseek and magically That target was sold out 20 min later.

I'm assuming another employee snatched them all up since I was the only one in the store. I hate these target/Walmart exclusives.

Hopefully Target will put Bullseye up for sale on their website (like Maz Kanata) in a couple of weeks.
The name is Justin and I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice.

treswright

Postby treswright » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:23 pm

There were 2 Targets within a reasonable driving distance that showed them in stock on Brickseek. I went to one and a local Funatic went to the other. Nothing there, and they claimed not to have any in the store. So I just bought one on eBay, I am not dealing with this Target BS again. Much as I cringe at spending almost 20 bucks for one, I rest easy knowing I saved more than that in gas money and lost time!
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

smraz

Postby smraz » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Went to my local Target this morning. After checking Brickseek last night there were 3 in stock. I checked again this morning before I left and they were down to 4 on hand, 2 saleable. So I went in and looked. There were none out on the shelf so I asked. The guy was nice and went out back to check but came back and told me he didn't "see" any.....*grumble grumble*
Pop count: 303
First Pop: The Beatles Collector Set
Once you Pop, you can't stop! \:D/

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Found mine at the Romeoville, IL target last night. They only had one and it was hiding behind the normal display so either he fell back there or someone is going to be disappointed when they go back for him. If it's anyone on here, sorry, but know at least he went to a good, non-flipper home. :)

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Found one this morning. I got to the Pops right as the sales associate was putting them out. There were only three apparently, so I can see how they'd sell out quick.

There's a sort of bitter consumerism feeling I got buying a figure of Target's mascot from an actual Target (I can't see myself ever buying a Pop version of Walmart's "Yellow Smiley" guy from a Walmart, for example), but it's so damn cute I kind of don't even care lol Still, I much prefer the mascots to brands like cereals or restaurants over stores...
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

smraz

Postby smraz » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Don't rely on brickseek for this pop. I went to my local Target yesterday under the assumption that they had 2. But, when i asked, said they didn't have any. I checked brickseek last night and it had been updated to zero. However, I went in again today and there was one on the shelf. Your best bet to find this little guy is to check the store yourself :)
Pop count: 303
First Pop: The Beatles Collector Set
Once you Pop, you can't stop! \:D/

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Got mine today at the Target on La Cienega in Los Angeles. There were still 4 left, all in clean looking boxes.

Good luck, fellow Funatics!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Okay this dude is adorable, now I want all the POP Pets lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Only one store one store in my area got any in. My husband said they only got three and they were limiting people to one. This was on Tuesday. Monday night when I checked brick seek it showed nothing. In the morning it showed 6 on hand and 3 sale able. My husband was able to get one as they were putting them out on the floor.

Since then it's shown zero and then zero for the three other stores in my area.

I hope everyone who wants one finds one. He's adorable.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:13 am

I agree about brickseek being unreliable,maybe just use it as a gauge. And it says zero, still call the store and see if they have any
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

RiaRoo

Postby RiaRoo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:10 am

I want one so bad but only have one small target even remotely close to me and they don't have him. I'm new to collecting funko so I'm trying to work out a budget lol but I'm afraid that the way this is looking I'll have to get him off ebay. It's kind of lame that their own advertising mascot is this hard to find. :(
My name is Maria :cheers:

Looking for Harry Potter 3rd series mystery minis!!!

GRAILS: Halloween Peanuts pops, SDCC 2013 Pink flocked Hello Kitty

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:40 am

After searching around locally earlier in the week, I just decided to order it off eBay. Yes, it's more than what the store price, but it's easier than going crazy and searching stores via Brickseek or Stockbyme to see if it's worth making a drive.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:56 pm

If you go into a store I would recommend finding a Team Member with a PDA in hand. They can type in the DPCI for you and then go searching. When I went the other week they didn't have it out on the floor but locked up in the backroom. Most TMs should be nice enough to go grab those for you. Brickseeker is a good tool, but those PDAs are probably a lot more accurate although it usually takes about 24hrs for counts to fully update from sales.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:23 pm

This is the first time I have bought a Pop with the intention of customizing it. I think if I paint over the bullseye and put some copper spots on it, it would basically be a Pop of my dog. Reading up on the basics of how to do this.

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Totalfunkonewb wrote:This is the first time I have bought a Pop with the intention of customizing it. I think if I paint over the bullseye and put some copper spots on it, it would basically be a Pop of my dog. Reading up on the basics of how to do this.

OMG! What a cutie!!! :love10: That'll be a really awesome custom. Good luck!!
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Lonikins wrote:
OMG! What a cutie!!! :love10: That'll be a really awesome custom. Good luck!!

Thank you!! :colors:

GStar-Lord

Postby GStar-Lord » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:00 pm

I got the last one in my store! It was sitting behind the electronics counter and I asked the target mobile guy if it was okay to buy it. He said it should be and he called the electronics guy over to make sure. The electronics guy said it was fine and it was the last one of only six that came in. And it's just been sitting there the past couple of days! So it's true. All of it. Looking behind the counter, talking to a knowledgeable electronics employee. It's all true!

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:05 pm

I got lucky today! After checking Brickseek all week, finally it showed one of my Targets had 3 on hand, so I figured I might as well go check. I didn't see any on the Funko display, so I asked someone in electronics...I didn't even need to tell them the number, the guy immediately ran to the back to go get one for me! He said they were limiting them to two per person, and I got the last one! :) It was a nice ending to a ridiculous day at work lol
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Yeah i didnt know they keep pops separate from toys until i went on this adventure

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:55 am

Stumbled across a couple at the target in Laverne CA. Went looking for my little pony equestria girl minis for my daughter and had to ask the guy at the electronics counter to do a search on the pda and low and behold they had 4 behind the counter. Picked up one for me and a fellow fanatic. As of 7 o'clock tonight they still had 2 left.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:20 am

Gonna try my Target again, if Laverne was closer I would head over there.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:09 am

I'm so excited for you all finding them! Didn't realize electronics could be hiding them lol

ImageImageImageImage

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Went to my local target did and checked where all the pops are and was unable to find him. Hopefully he shows up in the next week.

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Far from any Targets so wen the eBay route - he arrived yesterday - LOVE HIM! I am so excited for the Husky Pet POP :) And hopefully more ad icons!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

absyrd

Postby absyrd » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Saw 4 just now at local Target just piled on top of all the Crossbones exclusives (in the Funko display in electronics section). Resisted the urge to cop. Still recovering from SDCC.
Fav Funko Item: Deadpool Super Deluxe Vinyl
First Dorbz: Cowboy Deadpool (MCC)
Latest Dorbz: Ghost Rider (Metallic)
Most Wanted Dorbz: Freddy, Freddy XL, and 18" Mega Deadpools! Obviously...

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 pm

I posted in the other thread there are two targets that are 30 mins from me. I'm willing to make the drive up there tomorrow to see if each store really has 6 in stock as long as there is enough demand still. I don't want to over buy and be stuck with a litter :)

I was able to find one last night by my house for a member.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Return to “Pop!”