Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Geescube » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:45 am

I am ready for the Oddvocados!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:02 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I haven’t tried this line yet. Did you get to complete the set?

I haven't yet, no. So many holes in my checklist! The last set I completed was the Fruit Bats, and that's only because I bought an entire case of them to make sure I get everyone. I couldn't keep that up though, and went back to one or two here and there. I'm not sure which way is better, honestly - one, done, and a lot of duplicates? Or the thrill of the hunt, with lots of duplicates? lol

It seems we end up with many duplicates either way lol ](*,)

Truer words! Though some of them are so cute I don't actually mind when I pull multiples of them! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:20 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Yes, I noticed a few there. But they used to have bins and of each line. I’ve only seen the piñatas lol.

I bought 2 Boo Hollow S.2 the last time I was there, so they definitely still have them! Not a lot...but let's face it, one is all we really need! :cheers:

Ooh! Did you get to check some off your list?

One new one, and one duplicate - Hex was my duplicate. Not mad about the duplicate though, he's freakin' adorable!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:28 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
I bought 2 Boo Hollow S.2 the last time I was there, so they definitely still have them! Not a lot...but let's face it, one is all we really need! :cheers:

Ooh! Did you get to check some off your list?

One new one, and one duplicate - Hex was my duplicate. Not mad about the duplicate though, he's freakin' adorable!

He is super cute
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:23 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Ooh! Did you get to check some off your list?

He is super cute

RIGHT? I have a feeling the kid is going to steal him when she visits next week, and I can't even blame her. Just means I'll have to try again next Hollywood visit!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”