Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

How Do You Collect Dorbz?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
nightbodega

Re: How Do You Collect Dorbz?

Postby nightbodega » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:32 pm

I only collect the ones I want. I haven't bought duplicates of Dorbz like I have on a few pops. But darn it, aren't those Dorbz really nice when you see them in person. They temp me to buy them all.

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:07 pm

I think at the end of the day you simply collect what you love. I think we have all been there where you totally want to buy them all but realize that you can't or it wouldn't be such a good idea. But hopefully you get what makes you the most happy and you feel good about your choice.

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:32 am

I collect pieces from lines I love as well. Sometimes it's tough though. Some pieces look cool but they are from lines I don't collect. I'm not going to lie though...I budge from time to time and buy pieces from lines I dont collect simply because I like the dorbz design :)
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:59 am

GettingSodas wrote:When I collect Pops I get things I really love. Do you do that with Dorbz or do you buy more? For example I only collect the basic characters of Looney Tunes and not Duck Dodgers at the moment or the Opera outfits or the 2 pack. With Dorbz I’m more tempted to get those other versions though. Or do you just buy what you buy in pop form in Dorbz form? Just a thought.

I just collect what I like. Sometimes dorbz look better than pops and vice versa.
:freddy1:

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:29 pm

I started out trying to collect a full set like the mask/open mask/no helmet tony and capA. Then came the batmans...and my wallet gave up. Now i only collect those that i really like (rule of thumb is if i cant forget ant it in 3 days, then i would buy it).
ImageImage

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 pm

GettingSodas wrote:When I collect Pops I get things I really love. Do you do that with Dorbz or do you buy more? For example I only collect the basic characters of Looney Tunes and not Duck Dodgers at the moment or the Opera outfits or the 2 pack. With Dorbz I’m more tempted to get those other versions though. Or do you just buy what you buy in pop form in Dorbz form? Just a thought.

I prefer to buy just then ones I like. I don’t think all
Dorbz look as good as the pop version and vice/versa.
:freddy1:

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 pm

I just collect the LE numbered dorbz and dorbz ridez
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Dorbz”