What's your dream Hamilton musical Funko POP! line?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
claudiolemos

What's your dream Hamilton musical Funko POP! line?

Postby claudiolemos » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 pm

So I really don't know why Funko hasn't invested in these, because it would be a huge hit.

There's a girl that has a group on Facebook where she sells her custom ones. She makes huge batches of various characters from the show (Hamilton, Angelica, King George,...) and when a batch is ready, she posts on her group and the first people to comment get them. They sell out in literal seconds! So Funko, please invest in this line!

About my dream line:
- Hamilton (revolutionary costume)
- Angelica
- King George
- Eliza
- George Washington
- Maria Reynolds
- Schuyler Sisters pose 3 pack
- Hamilton and Burr 2 pack (pointing their guns to each other pose)

laufeyson

Re: What's your dream Hamilton musical Funko POP! line?

Postby laufeyson » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:36 pm

I'd drop some serious coin on Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan. Honestly, any and every character.
I'd be first in line for a Burr though. Seeing Leslie Odom Jr. and getting to meet him and talk to him last summer with my dad was one of the greatest things in my life. I'd probably be able to get my dad into the collecting game with Burr lol

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 pm

I've been wondering why they haven't made them yet for a long time. Maybe Lin said no? But I would be compelled to buy all of them.

And they should make a Lin pop!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 pm

I've been wanting Broadway Pop!s for a while, so I'm all for Hamilton.

The main six for me would have to be:
-Hamilton
-Eliza
-Angelica
-King George
-Lafayette
-Aaron Burr
Too soon?

Return to “Pop!”