What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
User avatar
Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2516
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Scotty » Sun May 30, 2021 4:49 pm

.
I'm working on updating my collection post, but thought I'd share what, as of 30 May 2021, a complete Funko vinyl Huckleberry Hound collection looks like. To be honest, when I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

It was hard to get all 94 Hucks in one picture, not to mention time consuming. Here's the breakout by line:
16 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
11 PoP!
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
4 Soda

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

Image

I guess I can now say, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:
Last edited by Scotty on Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM 5/14

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 5291
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby BigM » Sun May 30, 2021 7:06 pm

That’s a whole lotta Huck!

Very impressive collection Scotty. I feel like you should just go ahead and get the plush. ;-)

Major congrats.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 3504
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun May 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Scotty, AMAZING PHOTO!
I would say looking at that photo that my favorite forms of Huckleberry are: Funko Force, Dorbz, Wobbler.
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby SpaceDude » Sun May 30, 2021 11:02 pm

WOW Scotty now that is an amazing collection!! Thanks for sharing your amazing Huck collection!! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Tusken » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:28 am

Oh wow what a collection of Huck. So many great ones. A big fan of the dark blue version of him. Thank you for the wonderful share. May the Huck be with you. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 9030
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:30 am

Wow that's epic, Scotty! Thanks for sharing! :cheers:
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY
Posts: 9839
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:49 pm
Location: Maitland, Florida

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Alleycat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:42 pm

A happy gathering of Hucks. Amazing pic !!!
.

Craig here......

User avatar
Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY
Posts: 10679
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Poncho Pete » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Amazing, Scott!
Got Pixie Dust?
Image

User avatar
Squird
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO - More City, Less Kansas

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Squird » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:05 pm

Nice.
Funklub: 11181

Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 3275
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby renardchua » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:30 am

Scott, this is amazing!!

It's so pleasing to look at! :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
FFJim
HoF 2007 & CotY
HoF 2007 & CotY
Posts: 3022
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:19 am
Location: Michigan

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby FFJim » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:03 pm

AWESOME! I see some old friends of mine -- glad they have a great new home.

User avatar
CollectorBadger
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:28 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby CollectorBadger » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:39 pm

what a sweet shot! Looks awesome, Scotty!
Image

Nick IG: collector.badger

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:49 am

That is epic!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4772
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 am

Amazing collection. I don't think I have seen all of them together in one collection before.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Fugly16 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:36 am

Scotty wrote:.
I'm working on updating my collection post, but thought I'd share what, as of 30 May 2021, a complete Funko vinyl Huckleberry Hound collection looks like. To be honest, when I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

It was hard to get all 94 Hucks in one picture, not to mention time consuming. Here's the breakout by line:
16 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
11 PoP!
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
4 Soda

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

Image

I guess I can now say, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:


That is a beautiful spread. Well done.
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 5301
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Jezter » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:00 am

That is amazing, very impressive!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 625
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, 13th Doctor SDCC w/ coat, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
nerdandcheese
Posts: 982
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby nerdandcheese » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Great collection!
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

User avatar
Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2516
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Scotty » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:35 pm

FFJim wrote:AWESOME! I see some old friends of mine -- glad they have a great new home.


Several of your old friends. And I'm happy to report they are very happy (as am I).
Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM 5/14

Greymom
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Greymom » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:28 am

That there is some serious dedication! An impressive collection!
Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2683
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:05 pm

Wow Scotty! Seeing them all together is definitely more impressive. That pic turned out awesome.

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4548
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Very nice collection. Congrats on the completion. It looks amazing!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
MasterSplyntr
Posts: 3668
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 am

Totally awesome, Scotty!
I be Chris.


Image

User avatar
beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby beckysaurus » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Amazing as always, Scotty. Brian would weep at seeing it.
Host for FDO 9: San Diego

BestDadEver
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 am
Location: San Diego Ca
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby BestDadEver » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
Scotty wrote:.
I'm working on updating my collection post, but thought I'd share what, as of 30 May 2021, a complete Funko vinyl Huckleberry Hound collection looks like. To be honest, when I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

It was hard to get all 94 Hucks in one picture, not to mention time consuming. Here's the breakout by line:
16 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
11 PoP!
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
4 Soda

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

Image

I guess I can now say, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:


That is a beautiful spread. Well done.

Wow, just wow!!! that is a great display. Love all the colors!
Image

User avatar
Westlos420
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Westlos420 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 pm

Scotty wrote:.
I'm working on updating my collection post, but thought I'd share what, as of 30 May 2021, a complete Funko vinyl Huckleberry Hound collection looks like. To be honest, when I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

It was hard to get all 94 Hucks in one picture, not to mention time consuming. Here's the breakout by line:
16 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
11 PoP!
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
4 Soda

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

Image

I guess I can now say, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:

whoa!! Beautiful collection man!!!
Image
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 2982
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Oh they look amazing all together :compress:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Image

User avatar
CaliCollectibles
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 1654
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby CaliCollectibles » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:14 am

Such a beautiful collection! Huckleberry completionist achievement has been unlocked, congrats! =D> =D>
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman:

Current ISO: PIAB Agent Venom (Chase), Speedy Gonzalez.

Proto ISO: TMNT Leonardo Soda, Scrooge McDuck, Kit Cloudkicker (Talespin), Gosalyn Mallard (Darkwing Duck), Image Comics Saga - The Will, Green Ranger, Armored Red Ranger, Lord Drakkon.

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollecitbles
Image

User avatar
Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2516
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby Scotty » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:40 pm

beckysaurus wrote:Amazing as always, Scotty. Brian would weep at seeing it.


Tears of joy. And I think a big smile.
Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM 5/14


Return to “Wacky Wobblers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users