Bob Marley Chase Wobbler

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
AleX-Men

Bob Marley Chase Wobbler

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:49 pm

My baller Wobbler collectors,

I was inspired by the Bob Marley documentary to look up so Bob Marley Funko, and found a price listing for the chase wobbler. The site, however, claims that only 50 were made. Is this true? I don't know many chases with such a rare count, and I would like some confirmation for this wonderful item. Here is the link:

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m59999337256/

Thank you very much! :D
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: Bob Marley Chase Wobbler

Postby BigM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:10 pm

That sounds too low unless they did a smaller run on this. I can’t confirm this though.

Usually con exclusives have a lower chase count around that (1:36 being the standard at the time)
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:53 am

BigM wrote:That sounds too low unless they did a smaller run on this. I can’t confirm this though.

Usually con exclusives have a lower chase count around that (1:36 being the standard at the time)

Yeah, con chases have really weird numbers.
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Interesting and something to ponder before making that addition to your Funko collection Alex-Men is this one of those odd chases and weird numbers. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Just read the post very interesting you would think of only 50 are made it have a sticker
:freddy3:

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 am

Tusken wrote:Interesting and something to ponder before making that addition to your Funko collection Alex-Men is this one of those odd chases and weird numbers. :freddy3:

I don’t know. I’m just going of the seller’s description/title of the wobbler. I know some wobblers were ultra rare in number. But. BigM above had a good point in saying that it would be odd for it to be that rare.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:00 am

Jalapenopete wrote:Just read the post very interesting you would think of only 50 are made it have a sticker

Good point.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”