Gold Rat Fink wobbler

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
AleX-Men

Gold Rat Fink wobbler

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:53 pm

I saw an image of an all gold rat fink wobbler on an old funko spreadsheet. Can anyone confirm for me if this is real and how it was to be obtained?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Tusken

Re: Gold Rat Fink wobbler

Postby Tusken » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

I think I found one Alex-Men on eBay for $18 right now. Is this the one you would looking for? :freddy3:

https://www.ebay.com/i/333714828579?chn ... hbEALw_wcB
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Tusken wrote:I think I found one Alex-Men on eBay for $18 right now. Is this the one you would looking for? :freddy3:

That's a sweet one!! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:49 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
Tusken wrote:I think I found one Alex-Men on eBay for $18 right now. Is this the one you would looking for? :freddy3:

It's also a fake one coming out of China. Rat Fink Wobblers have looooooooooooooots of fakes out there.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:53 pm

And to answer your question here's a thread with all the Rat Finks.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=54583&p=1049938&hilit=gold+rat+fink#p1049938

If you read the comments it looks like the gold does not exist.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:26 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

It's also a fake one coming out of China. Rat Fink Wobblers have looooooooooooooots of fakes out there.

This. Rat Fink has been faked longer than pops. lol
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:56 pm

BigM wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

This. Rat Fink has been faked longer than pops. lol

I wish it was what I was looking for, though sadly it is not. I found a link to the rat fink wobbler section and in it there is an all gold rat fink wobbler. Yes, the Rat Fink wobbler has been faked and I wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened here:

http://www.funkospreadsheet.com/query.p ... s=Rat+Fink
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:12 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Good to know CaseyJones14. Thank you for the update. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Wow I am glad you to hear it was fake, before buying it. Thanks guys!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

kroffty
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Postby kroffty » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:58 pm

There was a period, around 2006, where a wide variety of Wobbler lines were chromed as "exclusives" for Comic Con, with some having a sticker saying such. They are actually customs done in small quantities by a collector who worked with Mike in getting a variety of ad mascots into production.

dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby dustman94 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:43 pm

kroffty wrote:There was a period, around 2006, where a wide variety of Wobbler lines were chromed as "exclusives" for Comic Con, with some having a sticker saying such. They are actually customs done in small quantities by a collector who worked with Mike in getting a variety of ad mascots into production.

FREAKIES CEREAL WAS ONE

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:14 pm

kroffty wrote:There was a period, around 2006, where a wide variety of Wobbler lines were chromed as "exclusives" for Comic Con, with some having a sticker saying such. They are actually customs done in small quantities by a collector who worked with Mike in getting a variety of ad mascots into production.

I'm curious as well. So you are saying the one Alex is talking about in the Funko spread sheet is actually a custom and not produced by Funko?

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Wow I am glad you to hear it was fake, before buying it. Thanks guys!

Yeah, that would of sucked. That’s why I love this forum, so informative! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:59 pm

lavery01 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:Wow I am glad you to hear it was fake, before buying it. Thanks guys!

Yeah, that would of sucked. That’s why I love this forum, so informative! lol

The Forum is great, informative for sure! \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

kroffty

Postby kroffty » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:47 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I'm curious as well. So you are saying the one Alex is talking about in the Funko spread sheet is actually a custom and not produced by Funko?

I don't follow Rat Fink so I don't know any historical tidbits of what was/wasn't/rumored regarding any of the line. But I did want the chromed custom info out there as they surface often and I don't know of a complete list of characters that were customized to know if Rat Fink was a part of it or not.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:29 pm

kroffty wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I don't follow Rat Fink so I don't know any historical tidbits of what was/wasn't/rumored regarding any of the line. But I did want the chromed custom info out there as they surface often and I don't know of a complete list of characters that were customized to know if Rat Fink was a part of it or not.

Yeah, there are a lot of weird super limited wobblers and super limited customs. I really don’t know which this all gold Rat Fink is. Would Mike Becker or that collector know the answer to this?

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:55 am

AleX-Men wrote:
kroffty wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Yeah, there are a lot of weird super limited wobblers and super limited customs. I really don’t know which this all gold Rat Fink is. Would Mike Becker or that collector know the answer to this?

Interested in hearing the answer too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”