Huckleberry Hound Complete Again (105 Hucks)

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
themrj00

Re: What Does 94 Hucks Look Like?

Postby themrj00 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:48 am

Depending on which wobblers you're talking about, yes, over $1k is in the right ballpark. Certainly for the LE3s, and several of the banks. For the LE12s? I haven't looked at those in a long time since i have them all, but wouldn't be surprised to see them listed for that. Of course, like with any piece, it's only worth what a buyer is willing to pay.[/quote]

Yeah the LE12 standard wobblers are the only thing ive come acrossed so far. i'd say it might be worth it if thats the only price but it scares me to wonder what any of the colored banks will cost. Appreciate the insight and would like to add that youve definitely got one of the best collections. big inspiration scotty

TragicShaun

Postby TragicShaun » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:36 pm

Scotty wrote:.
I'm working on updating my collection post, but thought I'd share what, as of 30 May 2021, a complete Funko vinyl Huckleberry Hound collection looks like. To be honest, when I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

It was hard to get all 94 Hucks in one picture, not to mention time consuming. Here's the breakout by line:
16 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
11 PoP!
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
4 Soda

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

I guess I can now say, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:

I'd love to buy any of these from you!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:50 am

Here are 4 new additions (and two pictured) for your Huck army, Scott! :)

I bought one pair of Hucks (two different variants) - and yes - I got a perfect pull for both. I think all my Rewind luck was put into them. :D

Brian must be smiling somewhere right now. lol lol lol

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:41 am

Awesome pull Renard. I'm tracking those closely lol I have a couple enroute thanks to an extraordinary Funatic (@Josh).
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:51 pm

Well, speak of the little blue devil. Look what showed up on the front stoop today.

Thank you very much Josh for thinking of my Huck menagerie. Now to track down the chases. Just need those 2 to be Huck complete again. (Until the HB Series 2 NFTs hit the street that is--I'll have to update my post when I get those.)

Image Image

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:01 pm

renardchua wrote:

Wowza, can’t believe that crazy luck pal! I had no blockbuster chase luck out of all I bought, including some duplicate purchases :bounce:

Well, speak of the little blue devil. Look what showed up on the front stoop today.

Thank you very much Josh for thinking of my Huck menagerie. Now to track down the chases. Just need those 2 to be Huck complete again. (Until the HB Series 2 NFTs hit the street that is--I'll have to update my post when I get those.)

Glad they arrived safely Scott! Looking forward to seeing the updated full shot of your Huck crew!! :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Huckleberry Hound Complete Again (104 Hucks)

Postby Scotty » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:09 pm

See the first post for the update. :)
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:25 pm

Scotty wrote:See the first post for the update. :)

You have such a great collection! =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:18 pm

Scotty wrote:See the first post for the update. :)

Another awesome update Scott!! I never get tired of drooling over your spectacular collection of Hucks!!

=D>
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Jnavotoys

Re: Huckleberry Hound Complete Again (105 Hucks)

Postby Jnavotoys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:28 pm

Well, as of 8 April 2024, I am, again, Huck complete! I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since my original post :eek: At least, now, the task is done. Until of course Funko decides to make another Huck. Maybe with Brian gone the Huck train will slow down.

No way I was going to take all the Hucks down, again, for a group shot. That first shot took forever to set up (30 May 2021). When I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

This is just the production pieces, so no one-offs or protos (though I do have some protos). I also don't have the Huck plushie--I'm just not a plushie kind of guy--so, just vinyl. Well, one polystone (crystal), as well.

For my collecting purposes, if another character is holding a tiny Huck, it's a Huck. Here's how the 104 Hucks break out by line:

17 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
1 Funkovision (this Huck is actually a Huck Wobbler placed inside a vinyl TV, but I still count it as separate)
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
16 PoP! (1 is Freddy holding Huck)
2 10" PoP!
5 Vinyl (Mystery mini, Funko's cereal, Vynl, Freddy Show 2-pack, and PoP! head bottle topper)
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
5 Soda (1 is Brian holding Huck)
4 Blockbuster Rewind

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

I guess I can now say, again, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:

How long did it take you to get them all? This is one of the most awesome collections I’ve ever seen

jullusion

Postby jullusion » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:46 pm

Loving the Hucks Scotty! Amazing collection! =D>
ISO: Funko Pop! Uglydoll Ice-Bat chases (SDCC and Non-SDCC) :freddy2:

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:20 pm

Jnavotoys wrote:
Spoiler: show
Well, as of 8 April 2024, I am, again, Huck complete! I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since my original post :eek: At least, now, the task is done. Until of course Funko decides to make another Huck. Maybe with Brian gone the Huck train will slow down.

No way I was going to take all the Hucks down, again, for a group shot. That first shot took forever to set up (30 May 2021). When I started collecting, I never in my wildest dreams expected to complete even the Wobbler Hucks, let alone, across all the lines.

For my collecting purposes, if another character is holding a tiny Huck, it's a Huck. Here's how the 104 Hucks break out by line:

17 regular Wobblers
2 Wobbler Pez
1 Wobbler crystal
2 Wobbler cars
11 20" Wobbler banks
1 Nodnik
6 Funko Force
16 PoP! (1 is Freddy holding Huck)
2 10" PoP!
19 Dorbz
6 Hikari
7 PoP! Pez
5 Soda (1 is Brian holding Huck)
4 Blockbuster Rewind

Huckleberry Hound Heaven

I guess I can now say, again, "If you've seen one Huck, you've seen them all." :roflmao:

How long did it take you to get them all? This is one of the most awesome collections I’ve ever seen

When I was Huck complete the first time, in 2021 (the big group shot), it took about 9 years to track all of them down. The last group took about 3 years, but I was in no hurry (that is, waiting for secondary market prices to settle down). Definitely a labor of Huck love :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
Image Image

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:35 pm

Truly impressive Scotty!!! =D> =D> =D>

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:56 pm

Awesome collection! I am always really impressed when people have dedicated collections.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:46 am

Awesome updated group photos, Scotty! :D Always loved that feeling once you are complete in the collection again.

Here's to more Hucks in the future! :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”