The last two General Mills cereal monster wacky wobblers

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Bobblehead67

The last two General Mills cereal monster wacky wobblers

Postby Bobblehead67 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:57 pm

Since I'm still new to collecting the ever excellent Funko Wacky Wobblers and I do plan on getting the Franken Berry and Count Chocula wacky wobblers real soon, I was wondering when the last two cereal monsters, "Frute Brute" and "Yummy Mummy" are going to be available?

I have thought that these two classic figures would orignally come out the same time that Dudley Do Right, Snidley Whiplash and Jean LaFoote next week?

Does any of my new wacky wobbler friends knows when they'll be arriving?

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:49 am

Hmmm...Good question....I aint Mr. Memory that's for sure I just look good! In all seriousness I was wondering the same thing myself...Otto? Ron? Kevin? Cliff? Where is Clifford these days? I think I miss the kid...???

mrcory5000
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby mrcory5000 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:31 am

I too was curious so I emailed the fine folks at General Mills, and wouldn'tcha know it- they had no clue what I was talking about. I have a feeling I emailed the wrong person though.

Seymore Wobblers

Cereal Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:27 am

Maybe not General Mills, but I know that Toucan Sam, Sonny the Cornflakes rooster, Sugarbear, and that CocoPuff bird are also possibilites. They were in a list of about 30 characters that I had on a wish list that I submitted. A reply came back saying that 1 (of the 30) was already in production and 2 were in negotiation. :? I know...that's kinda vague but...it something!! :)
Cain't you see I'm busy? Now GEEEEIT!!!!

Bobblehead67

Postby Bobblehead67 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:49 pm

Seymore, what's Funko e-mail address? Maybe I can give it a shot and just give them a few character ideas for future wobblers.Thanks buddy! :wink:

Seymore Wobblers

email

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:55 pm

The one I used was for Uncle Dave at dave@funko.com. I think it's on the Funko site otherwise, I'm not sure how else I would have gotten it.

I love these people that make my Wacky Wobblers and I am totally obsessed. :shock:

I just had to say that- now I have to go nite-nite and dream about them.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”