Wow, 20" LTJ & Evolution Kid

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Sher

Wow, 20" LTJ & Evolution Kid

Postby Sher » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:16 pm

They both R FANTASTIC! Oh my, I simply adore both. I just got a look at the 20" LTJ from I Spy Ebay post. WOW! I luv em! I really do.

My BIG question is:

If I attend the Warped Tour in NYC @ Randall's Island on 8/9/03, will I be able to purchase both of these wobblers there? How can I secure purchasing one of these wonderful wobblers? Any ideas or perhaps suggestions? Thank U!

Hope everyone is having a "FUN"ko Day! :)

shugarbear

LTJ wobblers

Postby shugarbear » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:36 pm

Sher , the only way that you can get these ( at laest for now )is at the WARP TOUR , and as far as reserving a wobbler :? they're first come first serve , the EVO is a 3000 release I just came from the WARP this weekend and this was confirmed by the LTJ rep. there so your chances on that one are pretty good ,, the 20'' LTJ ANTHEM wobbler is another story , don't know how many were released the only thing it says on the LTJ site is way limited , some have said 200 maybe 300 and I've read somewhere 140 ,,those are bound to run out sooner than later , so get to the earliest show that you can and good luck have fun :wink:

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Warped Tour

Postby ShoMeNodder » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:25 pm

The 20" LTJ was not even offered on 6/25 in St. Louis...a real bummer !
But I did get my limit of 2 evo kids, so not a total loss.

Sher

Hi ShowMeNodder

Postby Sher » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:37 pm

Would I be able to buy one of the LTJ Evolution Kid Wobblers from U? I'm in search of both as U see...

Is it possible?
Or if anyone else can assist me?

Thank U!

shugarbear

evo

Postby shugarbear » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:41 pm

Sher I'm going to list the extra EVOS on the trade section if I can't get trades for what I need I'll consider selling them

Sher

Thanks Shugarbear!

Postby Sher » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:43 pm

Just lemme know, that sounds great! How much R the Evolution Kid Wobblers anyway?

Thanks Again

swobobafett
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby swobobafett » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:57 pm

i've heard $5, is that true?
Funko Funbae

shugarbear

evo

Postby shugarbear » Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:30 pm

swob, that is true they are $5 at the show ,, the problem isn't the price it's the #'s they only sell you 2 per person , and the tickets are 40 at least at cinci anyway, I had to actually pay people to go and buy them for me , the LTJ merch. rep wouldn't budge . I worked on him forever , but he wasn't having it :(

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Sher

Postby ShoMeNodder » Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:41 pm

If nobody wants to trade me a roo or a 20" (!) , I will also put it out to
the board

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”