Retired Wacky Wobblers

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Bobblehead67

Retired Wacky Wobblers

Postby Bobblehead67 » Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:28 am

Since I'm still a newbie collector of the Funko Wacky Wobblers, I was wondering which retired wobblers that you don't have in your collection, is at the top of your want list..You know, which wobbler you feel to need for your own personal wobbler collection?

The retired wobbler at the top of my want list would have to be....

FUNKO'S FELIX THE CAT WACKY WOBBLER

Damn, this is what sucks, that I started collecting the wobblers too late, as I missed some pretty good ones from the past.I think that Funko's "Felix" is the best version of the famous screen feline out of all the wobbler companies.

NESSNODDER
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

RE: RETIRED

Postby NESSNODDER » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:03 am

B&W BETTY IS ONE RETIRED WOBBLER I HAVE YET TO ACQUIRE.

Sher

I have several...

Postby Sher » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:12 am

20" Freddy Funko
All Less Than Jake (Luv LTJ/Funko)
Smurf
Garfield

Those R the ones I wish I had in my collection. :cry:

bluesbob

Several

Postby bluesbob » Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:23 pm

I'd like to get a Felix someday. Also a B/W Betty Boop. But, I think the one I'd like to get most is a blue shirt Mikefrom the Monkees. I have the other three and it just doesn't look right w/o Mike. I think Funko did everyone a grave disservice by making only a limited number of him. It means there's a lot of people out there w/o a full set.

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:19 pm

Mine's got to be UnderDog. Not the 20. And I know it's not totally imposible to get-- it's just very elusive. When I have the money he's not around, when I don't have the money- he's peeking around the corner. Either way, I end up spending the cash on less expensive Wobblers instead... :?

Maybe I'll have better luck if I can someday catch him as the "shoeshine boy."

bobblesock

Postby bobblesock » Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:52 pm

bobblehead67:
Felix sure is a great one. I was lucky and picked up one on ebay for a $12 bin...but that was more than a year ago. Good luck though, hope you land one at a reasonably good price...he is somewhat expensive these days.

bluesbob:
try calling or emailing the TWK (Mike)...he was the person responsible for putting out the blue shirt Monkees. He may have some. His prices have come down considerably. He is a nice guy...good luck.
1-888-486-9489 or wobblerking@thattoyguy.com

My want was the Pepsi BB Player. Now that I've purchased one, it would have to be the Grey Fink...yah, I know good luck.

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:29 pm

me ? i need just a few pieces and i'm cool.

LTJ - bone daddy and pez and 20"

NEW webmedx

gold lipuma (yeah right)

and I THINK that's it...??? by the way i rearranged my "little" wobblers and wisecracks...put 'em all together and they look SO DARN MUCH better in a little army as opposed to scattered about the shelves. WHAT FUN THAT WAS!

Augie

Postby Augie » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:36 pm

NO QUESTION!!

UNDERDOG!!!!!

:jump:

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”