Anybody know what wildbill website address is?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Vegaswackyman

Postby Vegaswackyman » Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:52 pm

And anybody know him?

Thanks, Brad -VWM :lol:

Physed

Wild Bill Rules

Postby Physed » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:12 pm

Hey Vegas,
How are you ? Physed here, Listen I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill a few times and I even drove about 2 1/2 hours to go to his great store in Conn. Bill is a top notch guy, honest and a true lover of Funko. He has been into collectables prob. longer than I have been alive. He's Honest, funny, nice and very knowledgeable.
His site is WWW.wildbillsonline.com and his phone # is 860-635-1226.
Check out his cool Street signs and his Wobbler. I'm going to call Bill now to say hi, thanks for reminding me Vegas. I hope Bill goes to Vegas I bet he's a ball to party with. Hope this helps.
Physed

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:18 pm

hey ed...i got your message last night...too late to call the east coast or you woulda beat me up in vegas! i HOPE the # is still on the answer machine but i'll try this weekend. have a good 4th in Bowston!

Physed

Hey Riot

Postby Physed » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:32 pm

Cool, How are you ? First I went in the Freezer to get some ice, 5 min later water is pouring onto the floor and thru the ceiling downstairs, repair guy is still here, 9:15 pm, then the phone goes out and Verizon says they will come tomorrow since its "on the line" and they have to repair. I think I wanna go to bed. Oh yeh big news Sat. Licorice (our c***) is turning 1 years old so we are having a birthday, cookout , 4 th July party with about 30 + people. Guests must bring squeek toy or cowhide bone. Anyways thats the update ! Keep smiling Riot and all my other Funatic friends.

Vegaswackyman

Thanks for all the info

Postby Vegaswackyman » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:34 pm

Thanks for all the info Ed,
Hope to see you in vegas.

Physed

Vegas

Postby Physed » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:37 pm

Glad to help Vegas,
Regarding me going to the convention in Vegas I WILL be there but I might send my stand in Freddy, so be on the lookout !

TJLAUTERBACH

Re: Wild Bill Rules

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Physed wrote:Hey Vegas,
How are you ? Physed here, Listen I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill a few times and I even drove about 2 1/2 hours to go to his great store in Conn. Bill is a top notch guy, honest and a true lover of Funko. He has been into collectables prob. longer than I have been alive. He's Honest, funny, nice and very knowledgeable.
His site is http://WWW.wildbillsonline.com and his phone # is 860-635-1226.
Check out his cool Street signs and his Wobbler. I'm going to call Bill now to say hi, thanks for reminding me Vegas. I hope Bill goes to Vegas I bet he's a ball to party with. Hope this helps.
Physed

15 years later and alot has changed! Bill sounds like he was a really cool guy. Just wish wild bills didn't have to close and all that he created could be enjoyed by many for years to come.

BRiley0216

Re: Anybody know what wildbill website address is?

Postby BRiley0216 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Sad stuff

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”