Bone Daddy Collection! (NEW PICS 6/5/13)

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: Bone Daddy Collection! (NEW PICS 6/5/13)

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 pm

dee001 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Megacam wrote:Thanks for the info! They are pretty cool and very well may be my first Bone Daddy's O:) ...I'll have to start lookin' for 'em. Also have my eye on a Bone Daddy (tower records exclusive), but not sure what a fair market value for him is either. PPG shows $10 ?

Ppg's entire Bone Daddy listings are all cattywampus as heck...wrong pictures with the wrong eBay links with the wrong descriptions, etc lol I'm working on getting that all sorted but it takes a lot of time :razz: I would say $10 plus shipping at least...but less than $25 at most for right now. :-k

I wouldn't ever go by their prices especially considering they don't factor in damages, shipping, or the increased percentage the sellers list the things for to compensate for all the seller fee's eBay charges

They've definitely been working on it over the past few months, especially since the last upgrades. It really does take a lot of time to dedicate to something that is mostly a passion project. Now that the sales section has been removed, hopefully they can focus on the other aspects to improve on the site more!

Judge the prices based on how bad you want older, harder to find items, because I've personally over-paid on too many for the desperate desire to attain certain ones. :razz:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Justicewarrior88
Location: The stars at night are big and bright, (ClapClapClapClap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 pm

What is a Bone Daddy?!?
-Justin-

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Justicewarrior88 wrote:What is a Bone Daddy?!?

Hey Justin! How are you doing? long time no chat!
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
dee001 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Ppg's entire Bone Daddy listings are all cattywampus as heck...wrong pictures with the wrong eBay links with the wrong descriptions, etc lol I'm working on getting that all sorted but it takes a lot of time :razz: I would say $10 plus shipping at least...but less than $25 at most for right now. :-k

I wouldn't ever go by their prices especially considering they don't factor in damages, shipping, or the increased percentage the sellers list the things for to compensate for all the seller fee's eBay charges

They've definitely been working on it over the past few months, especially since the last upgrades. It really does take a lot of time to dedicate to something that is mostly a passion project. Now that the sales section has been removed, hopefully they can focus on the other aspects to improve on the site more!

Judge the prices based on how bad you want older, harder to find items, because I've personally over-paid on too many for the desperate desire to attain certain ones. :razz:

PPG is a POP PRICE GUIDE, not a price guide for other Funko lines. There listings are completely full of sh*t when it comes to anything that is older than POP. Never ever take their price guestimates as anything more than a guess. There are plenty of collectors on this forum that still collect things other than POP. Ask them if you are unsure of a price or the rarity of something.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:21 pm

What's up Justin.
Just look down at some old memories of yours!

Justicewarrior88
Location: The stars at night are big and bright, (ClapClapClapClap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:49 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

What's up Justin.
Just look down at some old memories of yours!

So glad to see they are in a happy home and being well loved!!
-Justin-

Justicewarrior88

Postby Justicewarrior88 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:51 am

kevinbuddha wrote:

Well hello there old friend!! I'm doing good!! It has been quite some time, just perusing the board, thought I'd pop in and see how everyone was doing!
-Justin-

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Justicewarrior88 wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:

Well hello there old friend!! I'm doing good!! It has been quite some time, just perusing the board, thought I'd pop in and see how everyone was doing!

Good to see you stop by Justin! We can always use more help in reviving this section of the forum! I hope all is well with you and your family!

ladybugwobblepop

Postby ladybugwobblepop » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:39 pm

:fdo91: omg ! Love it. They are beautiful
Ladybugwobblepop :D

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”