Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:07 pm

Scotty wrote:Great posts everyone. Not back in the swing of things yet. Was in Australia and NZ for about a month. Had a great time, but still catching up on some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back my friend! Glad to hear the trip was great! That sounds like a great time!! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:33 am

Thats crazy how Mike found all those wobblers at the swap meet. I’m need to pull my Loki out. I wonder if that was the last round of wobblers besides the one they will bring for the tour.

PixelPandaPops

Postby PixelPandaPops » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Thats crazy how Mike found all those wobblers at the swap meet.

That was a great video!
IG - @pixelpanda_pops_n_stuff
IG - @daves_comics_etc

Image Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Scotty wrote:Great posts everyone. Not back in the swing of things yet. Was in Australia and NZ for about a month. Had a great time, but still catching up on some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well.

This sounds like the best Wednesdays. Hopefully you seen some awesome wobblers around the world. Definitely a bucket list for me when I eventually retire. You going to FDO? Would be cool to hangout again.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:47 am

PixelPandaPops wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:Thats crazy how Mike found all those wobblers at the swap meet.

That was a great video!

I found two wobblers at a thrift store. Bought Loki ones on clearance at the disney store not knowing it was funko.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:56 am

This big boy came in last week, but waited for Wednesday to share because of wobbler reasons.

Anyway, happy to add this LTJ Bone Daddy!

Wobble On, everyone! :D

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:45 pm

renardchua wrote:This big boy came in last week, but waited for Wednesday to share because of wobbler reasons.

Love Bone Daddy, glow on this is amazing. Great Piece!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:45 pm

renardchua wrote:This big boy came in last week, but waited for Wednesday to share because of wobbler reasons.

That looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:47 pm

Great pieces all around guys!! Scott, man oh man did the pictures I saw look incredible!! Very jelly of all that amazingness!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:56 pm

Finally got around to getting a wobbler out for a fun picture on this Wednesday! Needless to say, I was super stoked about the recent clown Freddy release!! :bom:

Here’s a little throwback of when Lee’s first posted the details for the Big Top Clown Freddy wobbler featured here.. I have this issue in my collection.

Keep having fun funatics :thumbleft:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:24 pm

Absolutely amazing Renard =D> Hands down the best Character!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:29 pm

Love the clowns Josh. It's really cool you have the poster add for the sale. Phone orders only! Don't have a pic of clown freddy so I'm going to go with Rat Fink. Enjoy everyone and as always wobble on my friends!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:08 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Love the clowns Josh. It's really cool you have the poster add for the sale. Phone orders only! Don't have a pic of clown freddy so I'm going to go with Rat Fink. Enjoy everyone and as always wobble on my friends!

Nice Fink section pal! I’m pretty partial to the rats myself :cheese:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:54 pm

Man, I'm just not getting in the swing of things. It's Friday already. Where does the time go?

Tim, can't make the FDO, which is a major bummer. I was really hoping to get to the first one after this annoying pandemic break. But I'm actually going away again--another cruise--this time just a quick jaunt down to the Bahamas for my son's 40th. We definitely need to get a small group together this summer. Love the rats, by the way. I miss Rats :(

Josh, great post. I think I may have that issue of Lee's Toy Review. I love all that old advertising stuff.

Great piece, Renard. It glows sooooo well; same with all the Bone Daddy's. The oversized ones are more fun though (for glow purposes).

Well, I was going to be lazy and not post a pic again, but I got my second wind. Just picked something random from the middle of my pic folder.

The Sparky Bowler with the gold ball is an LE96 and was only offered at the Sparky's store for an hour or so until they sold out. It was exclusive to guests at the "First Annual Funko Fun Day" on Oct. 19th, 2002 at Sparky's in Universal City, CA. The partially painted proto is a pretty cool companion piece.

Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:49 pm

Scotty wrote:Man, I'm just not getting in the swing of things. It's Friday already. Where does the time go?

Tim, can't make the FDO, which is a major bummer. I was really hoping to get to the first one after this annoying pandemic break. But I'm actually going away again--another cruise--this time just a quick jaunt down to the Bahamas for my son's 40th. We definitely need to get a small group together this summer. Love the rats, by the way. I miss Rats :(

Josh, great post. I think I may have that issue of Lee's Toy Review. I love all that old advertising stuff.

Great piece, Renard. It glows sooooo well; same with all the Bone Daddy's. The oversized ones are more fun though (for glow purposes).

Well, I was going to be lazy and not post a pic again, but I got my second wind. Just picked something random from the middle of my pic folder.

The Sparky Bowler with the gold ball is an LE96 and was only offered at the Sparky's store for an hour or so until they sold out. It was exclusive to guests at the "First Annual Funko Fun Day" on Oct. 19th, 2002 at Sparky's in Universal City, CA. The partially painted proto is a pretty cool companion piece.

Loving that Sparky wobbler pair Scott!! Keeping having fun my friend!! :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:19 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Thats crazy how Mike found all those wobblers at the swap meet. I’m need to pull my Loki out. I wonder if that was the last round of wobblers besides the one they will bring for the tour.

I never have that kind of luck, he is like a wobbler magnet.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:57 am

thejosh2010 wrote:Finally got around to getting a wobbler out for a fun picture on this Wednesday! Needless to say, I was super stoked about the recent clown Freddy release!! :bom:

Here’s a little throwback of when Lee’s first posted the details for the Big Top Clown Freddy wobbler featured here.. I have this issue in my collection.

Great shot, Josh! Where is the larger Freddy head from? A display?
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:19 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:Finally got around to getting a wobbler out for a fun picture on this Wednesday! Needless to say, I was super stoked about the recent clown Freddy release!! :bom:

I believe it was the 2006 Funko Booth at SDCC..notice the Freddy Clown Pez at the top of the booth!

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:38 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Great shot, Josh! Where is the larger Freddy head from? A display?

I believe it was the 2006 Funko Booth at SDCC..notice the Freddy Clown Pez at the top of the booth!

What a fun piece of Funko history.
Thanks for the info! Did you attend in 2006?
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:41 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Great shot, Josh! Where is the larger Freddy head from? A display?

What a fun piece of Funko history.
Thanks for the info! Did you attend in 2006?

I sadly was not around for that but one extraordinary funatic that did attend and got that for their collection at the time graciously passed it on to me for my “museum” several years ago :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:52 pm

Love this, i really enjoy seeing older wobblers brought back with as a new pop! Great collection!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:54 pm

Great share with the clowns, Josh! Nice that you already have the Clown Freddy Pop! - am still in the hunt for it!

Nice, Ratfink wall you have there, Tim! :)

And that Gold Ball Sparky is one of the OG grails, Scotty!

This week, Sike O’ Shriner Baron Von Goolo - Glow Wobbler!

The glow on all of these Wobblers are really on-point! And of course, as always, lets keep the Wobbler spirit alive and Wobble on, guys! :)

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:08 pm

renardchua wrote:Great share with the clowns, Josh! Nice that you already have the Clown Freddy Pop! - am still in the hunt for it!

The glow on all of these Wobblers are really on-point! And of course, as always, lets keep the Wobbler spirit alive and Wobble on, guys! :)

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:13 pm

renardchua wrote:Great share with the clowns, Josh! Nice that you already have the Clown Freddy Pop! - am still in the hunt for it!

Great glowing Funko original character Renard! I’m definitely crazy about them shriners as well!!

Happy wobbler Wednesday funatics!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Great classics Renard and Josh. Pretty cool that the three Wobbler bases all same something different.
Image Image

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:00 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Awesome Josh ... now I'm totally GO for SDCC 2023. We can't wait ... the whole family has badges. Hope to see you in San Diego in July!!!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:03 pm

Scotty wrote:Man, I'm just not getting in the swing of things. It's Friday already. Where does the time go?

=D> =D> =D> Absolute Perfection ... What a great Sparky's memory! Thanks Scotty!!! =D> =D> =D>
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Kungfutoys

Postby Kungfutoys » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:43 am

That Freddy Booth clown head is amazing! I’m so jealous right now! Congrats on such a great piece of Funko history!
:freddy3:
Funko Funatic Since 1999
2002 FunKlub Member #0037
Funko Events Attended:
2002 1st Fundays at Sparky’s until the last Fundays at SDCC 2023
2016 Funko Fright Night
2017 Everett Headquarters Grand Opening
2018 Making Fun Hollywood Premier
2019 Hollywood Store Grand Opening
2021 FunKon Hollywood
2022 Funko Fright Night 2 NYCC
2023 Funko Fundays

Straight2VHS

Postby Straight2VHS » Mon May 01, 2023 10:32 pm

Hoping Funko goes over the top at SDCC this year. Hard to imagine they will beat last year’s setup though.

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Mon May 01, 2023 10:55 pm

That sike glow really sick !!

Now I want a eye Martini!!
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed May 03, 2023 8:25 pm

Well, lookie-here, it's actually Wednesday. Complete fluke.

I don't know if I've posted these before, but I'm hungry and really want a Big Mac.

I only added these guys to the collection recently. I always wanted them, but never seemed to remember to track them down. I love this set.

And French Fries, definitely want some French Fries. #-o
Image Image

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Thu May 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Scotty wrote:.

I don't know if I've posted these before, but I'm hungry and really want a Big Mac.

I only added these guys to the collection recently. I always wanted them, but never seemed to remember to track them down. I love this set.

Wow! Amazing figures. The Hamburglar doesn't look too menacing...actually he looks quite friendly!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu May 04, 2023 1:46 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Thats crazy how Mike found all those wobblers at the swap meet. I’m need to pull my Loki out. I wonder if that was the last round of wobblers besides the one they will bring for the tour.

I saw that video. It’s cool seeing Mike out and about.

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu May 04, 2023 1:47 pm

These are awesome!!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri May 05, 2023 6:36 am

That set definitely makes me want some of their fries too Scott!! Always enjoy seeing your shelfies!! :thumbright:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Man there’s so many cool pieces added to this thread, seeing pieces like these always makes me wish we would have gotten into this fandom a lot sooner then we did.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

ArthurFunko1998

Postby ArthurFunko1998 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:20 pm

How do you post pictures I'm new to the boards
ArthurPhillips98

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:46 pm

It really is. That would be a dream find!!

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:46 pm

Kungfutoys wrote:

That Freddy Booth clown head is amazing! I’m so jealous right now! Congrats on such a great piece of Funko history!

Oh I really love that clown Freddy. The wobblers are so great. I wish Funko would bring them back.

ArthurFunko1998

Postby ArthurFunko1998 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:49 pm

Wow love all 4 pieces
ArthurPhillips98

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”