Banana Splits Wobblers Help

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
jagpop

Banana Splits Wobblers Help

Postby jagpop » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:39 am

I don't collect Wacky Wobblers but after seeing these at the swapmeet over the weekend, I think I'm going to start collecting them. I love the color scheme on the 4 pack but I don't know much, if anything, about them. If anyone can shed some light on these that I found that would be awesome. Thanks.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

kroffty
Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Re: Banana Splits Wobblers Help

Postby kroffty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 pm

The 4-pack Pop Art set was released at the 2007 SDCC in an edition size of 1000. The regular Wobblers were individually boxed and released in 2003. There are also 4 individually boxed Splits Pez Wobblers that are an edition size of 6 for each character. I have images of all these nestled somewhere in my kroffty's stuff thread. Hope this helps. Great score!

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:24 pm

I don't know anything about them but the colors on that 4 pack are awesome. Cool find, congrats!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

kroffty wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:The 4-pack Pop Art set was released at the 2007 SDCC in an edition size of 1000. The regular Wobblers were individually boxed and released in 2003. There are also 4 individually boxed Splits Pez Wobblers that are an edition size of 6 for each character. I have images of all these nestled somewhere in my kroffty's stuff thread. Hope this helps. Great score!

Thanks for the info on these.

And yes, the colors even better in person.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:40 pm

That 4 pack was one of my first Funko purchases about 8 years ago! Still one of my favorite pieces! Nice choice!

Good luck with the Fleegle and Snorky singles!

videguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby videguy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Let me look, I think I have the Pop Art Set out of the package.
John there

June 2008 Collector of the Month

The only difference between brilliance and stupidity is that brilliance has limits.

http://www.funkospreadsheet.com

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:34 pm

TadGhostal wrote:That 4 pack was one of my first Funko purchases about 8 years ago! Still one of my favorite pieces! Nice choice!

Good luck with the Fleegle and Snorky singles!

Thanks. That 4 pack color scheme is eye catching. Hopefully I can find more along this line and start building my WW collection.

VinnieNylon

Postby VinnieNylon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:00 am

Good swap meet is all I can say!
I do miss the United States and the relative ease with which you can pick up goodies such as WW.
Once found a Jack in the box wobbler, a Dr Seuss and a Mr T in a Good Will in Seattle.
Were the Jack in the box made by Funko though?
Too much stuff is never enough.

Dannyfunk

Postby Dannyfunk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 am

One of my favorite sets.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”