If Funko were to release or re-release only one more Wobbler who would you choose it to be?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: If Funko were to release or re-release only one more Wobbler who would you choose it to be?

Postby SpaceDude » Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Icetenka wrote:I would like to see a Flash Wobbler!

That would be very awesome to see!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

oobcollector

Re: If Funko were to release or re-release only one more Wobbler who would you choose it to be?

Postby oobcollector » Fri May 15, 2020 5:53 am

I want the TMNT wobblers. I wasn't able to complete them. I want a casey jones and an april one if they were to release them.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri May 15, 2020 5:43 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:I'd love a special edition Batman, Spider-Man or a Captain America.

Yes, all would be fantastic :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat May 16, 2020 12:11 am

oobcollector wrote:I want the TMNT wobblers. I wasn't able to complete them. I want a casey jones and an april one if they were to release them.

Love the tmnt wobblers would love to have the set someday!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 pm

MacKazoo wrote:Maybe a Wacky Wobbler Historian could confirm this but was there ever a Pillsbury Doughboy Wacky Wobbler planned but never released.

Wow that is crazy I never knew that! I will have to see if I can find info on it! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:30 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Maybe a Wacky Wobbler Historian could confirm this but was there ever a Pillsbury Doughboy Wacky Wobbler planned but never released.

Wow that is crazy I never knew that! I will have to see if I can find info on it! \:D/

I feel like their was one announced that never happened.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:42 pm

Mike Becker has a book of hand drawn pictures of proposed wacky wobblers that were never produced. I have only seen the book. I have never been able to go through the book and look at its contents, but I am sure it is amazing. I have seen others post pictures over the years of drawings that were given away by Mike to Funatics who were wacky wobbler collectors. I have a "Leave it to Beaver" picture and a few others......
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:42 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:Mike Becker has a book of hand drawn pictures of proposed wacky wobblers that were never produced. I have only seen the book. I have never been able to go through the book and look at its contents, but I am sure it is amazing. I have seen others post pictures over the years of drawings that were given away by Mike to Funatics who were wacky wobbler collectors. I have a "Leave it to Beaver" picture and a few others......

Wow that is crazy I am sure there is some awesome stuff in that book! Wow that is so cool that some of those art pieces were given away to funatics it would be super cool to own something like that!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 pm

Hmmmm a mysterious book of unreleased wobblers? That's really cool! Maybe one day those concepts could pop up!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:21 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:Mike Becker has a book of hand drawn pictures of proposed wacky wobblers that were never produced. I have only seen the book. I have never been able to go through the book and look at its contents, but I am sure it is amazing. I have seen others post pictures over the years of drawings that were given away by Mike to Funatics who were wacky wobbler collectors. I have a "Leave it to Beaver" picture and a few others......

Wow that is crazy I am sure there is some awesome stuff in that book! Wow that is so cool that some of those art pieces were given away to funatics it would be super cool to own something like that!

I would love to see pictures from the book, or just to know the characters that were planned
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:37 am

Just out of curiosity, I was watching the “Making Fun” Documentary and I noticed Rev was viewing a book with a bunch of concept Funko concept art in it was this the same book by chance or does he have a different one?
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:11 am

I would like a Reverse Flash wacky wobbler! And maybe some anime wacky wobblers!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:16 am

A Howard Wobbler would be a great addition to my collection!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:05 pm

This is a great topic and question, Tate! I believe I would stay on brand and choose a Hatbox Ghost with a white glow, blue glow, and polystone version. Take advantage of the fact that it's the only mold releasing! :)
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:06 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:I would like a Reverse Flash wacky wobbler! And maybe some anime wacky wobblers!

On. Brand. ;)
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:07 pm

This is the book from Evil Dead, right? That's why we've never seen it.. hmm
Aspring Funko artist!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:39 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:This is a great topic and question, Tate! I believe I would stay on brand and choose a Hatbox Ghost with a white glow, blue glow, and polystone version. Take advantage of the fact that it's the only mold releasing! :)

Thank brother I appreciate it! That would be amazing to see happen!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:40 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:

No it is the book of pure evil from "Todd and the book of pure evil". ;-) I have never seen it, but Mike sent me a bunch of artwork from the book, so I do know that it exists.

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:43 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:

No it is the book of pure evil from "Todd and the book of pure evil". ;-) I have never seen it, but Mike sent me a bunch of artwork from the book, so I do know that it exists.

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 am

Mike Becker. End of story
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:33 am

mikechickenhead wrote:Mike Becker. End of story

That would be so awesome! :cheers:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:36 am

Or could we go Mike, Rob and Wilky Funko Founders 3-pack? :cheers:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:46 am

renardchua wrote:

Or could we go Mike, Rob and Wilky Funko Founders 3-pack? :cheers:

That's such a great idea as well!! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:57 pm

I would like a GITD Reddy Kilowatt. He represents electricity, so he would be a great piece!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:22 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:I would like a GITD Reddy Kilowatt. He represents electricity, so he would be a great piece!

This is a great idea, Kevin! Would you do a full glow like the Johnny Fang one, or just make the head glow while keeping the original body color?
Aspring Funko artist!

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 am

thefunkohunko wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:I would like a GITD Reddy Kilowatt. He represents electricity, so he would be a great piece!

This is a great idea, Kevin! Would you do a full glow like the Johnny Fang one, or just make the head glow while keeping the original body color?

No he would be all glowing and his feature would be painted on so he had some definition. Just like Johnny Fang and Abracadabra.

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 am

thefunkohunko wrote:

No he would be all glowing and his feature would be painted on so he had some definition. Just like Johnny Fang and Abracadabra.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:50 am

kevinbuddha wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:

That is such a great idea! That would be so amazing! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:16 pm

I concur!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 pm

I’d like to see a Ronald McDonald Wobbler, now that they are working with McDonalds. I feel like that is something that should have existed already.
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:I’d like to see a Ronald McDonald Wobbler, now that they are working with McDonalds. I feel like that is something that should have existed already.

It does exist
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:33 pm

mikechickenhead wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:I’d like to see a Ronald McDonald Wobbler, now that they are working with McDonalds. I feel like that is something that should have existed already.

It does exist

Yah you are right, I can’t believe I overlooked him. It’s a super cool wobbler, that hair! lol I didn’t know about the Freddy Funko as ole Ronald neither.
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:36 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
mikechickenhead wrote:

It does exist

Yah you are right, I can’t believe I overlooked him. It’s a super cool wobbler, that hair! lol I didn’t know about the Freddy Funko as ole Ronald neither.
Image Image

The Freddy as Ronald is such an awesome one! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Lion-o all the way or maybe Superman. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Tusken wrote:Lion-o all the way or maybe Superman. :freddy3:

They did release a Superman Wobbler! It's pretty awesome! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”