Funko Letterman jacket

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Goatedfunko

Funko Letterman jacket

Postby Goatedfunko » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:57 am

Saw someone with a super cool letterman jacket and wonder what the odds might be for funko to come out with another release. The old one looks amazing and I didn’t collect back then but it would be nice to buy from another release.

Chingy

Re: Funko Letterman jacket

Postby Chingy » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:01 am

Wasn't that a Funko HQ release?

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:06 am

Chingy wrote:Wasn't that a Funko HQ release?

That is where I got mine, however, I think they also sold them online.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Bad Motherfunko

Postby Bad Motherfunko » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:45 am

Goatedfunko wrote:Saw someone with a super cool letterman jacket and wonder what the odds might be for funko to come out with another release. The old one looks amazing and I didn’t collect back then but it would be nice to buy from another release.

I haven't seen them for sale online but I think they sell them at Funko HQ if I remember correctly.
Avatar Protos: https://i.imgur.com/iLdXwes.jpg
Collecting Funko since 2012.
Main Collections: Anything Avatar or Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Opening, Funkon '21, Fundays '22, SDCC '19/'22
Proud member of Funko Fiends (PSW) and The United Funko Family <3
Instagrams: @bad.motherfunko & @lollipop_customs

ISO Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Protos

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:05 pm

I remebwr they had them on sale online at a discount very cool and warm jackets
:freddy3:

Operation Pop

Postby Operation Pop » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:16 am

I still want a Hollywood exclusive Funko letterman’s jacket. I proposed a black and hood version jacket since it is Hollywood.
Hi, I’m Erl aka Funkoholics_Anonymous. :freddy2:

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:04 am

It's been a while since HQ and online had those jackets; I think that was at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 (I remember a bunch of Funatics, me included, wearing theirs at the Funkast 100/Funky Hundo in Everett in January 2019).
she/they | ISO: Left Eye & Chilli non-translucent (“Waterfalls” - TLC) protos; Navy Jersey Ichiro Suzuki, OG Run-DMC, POP! Asia non-bloody Kuchisake production pieces

randig

Postby randig » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:35 am

aprilyoufools wrote:It's been a while since HQ and online had those jackets; I think that was at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 (I remember a bunch of Funatics, me included, wearing theirs at the Funkast 100/Funky Hundo in Everett in January 2019).

That is when I got mine! Just looked through my orders
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:10 pm

randig wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:It's been a while since HQ and online had those jackets; I think that was at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 (I remember a bunch of Funatics, me included, wearing theirs at the Funkast 100/Funky Hundo in Everett in January 2019).

That is when I got mine! Just looked through my orders

And if I remember correctly, I think that was actually the 2nd/subsequent version of the jacket, which was a new supplier. I remember seeing someone in the Seattle/Everett area wearing one before that but it looked a bit different in comparison, like in the way it's cut and the way it fits.
she/they | ISO: Left Eye & Chilli non-translucent (“Waterfalls” - TLC) protos; Navy Jersey Ichiro Suzuki, OG Run-DMC, POP! Asia non-bloody Kuchisake production pieces

heymrosario

Postby heymrosario » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:54 am

I honestly wish they'd do more jackets with this style. I mean the hoodies with POP! prints on them are nice, but this jacket speaks 'Premium' to me. I'd love to see it in other colors as well like in Blue or Black

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer

Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21, '22
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22
Events: Fundays Games '21; Fright Night '22
Follow Me: Instagram

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:08 am

I still regret not buying that jacket when I went to Seattle. I got the grey hoodie instead. Hopefully they release a new variant one day.
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:22 pm

heymrosario wrote:

I honestly wish they'd do more jackets with this style. I mean the hoodies with POP! prints on them are nice, but this jacket speaks 'Premium' to me. I'd love to see it in other colors as well like in Blue or Black

Or black and blue? I agree about it being premium, that's def how I felt/what I thought when I had it in-hand. Plus I liked how SMF 2.0 incorporated a letterman jacket in the design, as maybe a little ode to it. If they do another jacket sometime down the road, I hope it's the same supplier or at least similar quality. I love my jacket although I haven't worn mine in a couple years (not many opportunities to wear it + it's usually too warm in California to wear it).

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:56 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Or black and blue? I agree about it being premium, that's def how I felt/what I thought when I had it in-hand. Plus I liked how SMF 2.0 incorporated a letterman jacket in the design, as maybe a little ode to it. If they do another jacket sometime down the road, I hope it's the same supplier or at least similar quality. I love my jacket although I haven't worn mine in a couple years (not many opportunities to wear it + it's usually too warm in California to wear it).

I think a "hot rod red" colorway with some gold accents would be nice too, no? lol
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

heymrosario

Postby heymrosario » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:22 pm

asiantonystark wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I think a "hot rod red" colorway with some gold accents would be nice too, no? lol

I think a mix of blue, red, some silver outlining, and a star patch would be amazing too! lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer

Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21, '22
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22
Events: Fundays Games '21; Fright Night '22
Follow Me: Instagram

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:23 pm

asiantonystark wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I'll personally take Miles Morales black and red. lol

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:52 pm

heymrosario wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:Or black and blue? I agree about it being premium, that's def how I felt/what I thought when I had it in-hand. Plus I liked how SMF 2.0 incorporated a letterman jacket in the design, as maybe a little ode to it. If they do another jacket sometime down the road, I hope it's the same supplier or at least similar quality. I love my jacket although I haven't worn mine in a couple years (not many opportunities to wear it + it's usually too warm in California to wear it).

I think a mix of blue, red, some silver outlining, and a star patch would be amazing too! lol

right... lol
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:53 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:Or black and blue? I agree about it being premium, that's def how I felt/what I thought when I had it in-hand. Plus I liked how SMF 2.0 incorporated a letterman jacket in the design, as maybe a little ode to it. If they do another jacket sometime down the road, I hope it's the same supplier or at least similar quality. I love my jacket although I haven't worn mine in a couple years (not many opportunities to wear it + it's usually too warm in California to wear it).

I'll personally take Miles Morales black and red. lol

hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

Return to “Other Funko Products”