Please Note: New User Registrations as well as password reset requests will not be accepted or processed until after June 3rd

Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
PopElvi
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:48 am
Location: AZ

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby PopElvi » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:47 pm

CryptoJenkins7 wrote:A Freddy Pop Tee Bundle would be awesome

Give the people what they want!
Funko Soda/Anime Collector :freddy1:

User avatar
LoneWolf72
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby LoneWolf72 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:43 pm

Although I love the designs that are being put out, I'm kind of frustrated with the quality of the shirts. My biggest problem is that the shirts are not pre-shrunk. One wash and they don't fit anymore. I have a closet full of Funko shirts, and none of them fit anymore. Very frustrated.
I'm Chad AKA Mr. StarWarner.
Image Image Image

Sugarplum
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Sugarplum » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:23 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Sugarplum wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Anytime! You can’t go wrong with either or. :freddy4:


It’s nice that other collectors give a helping hand! Have a great rest of your day!


Speaking of, earlier today I helped out yet another collector. Have a lovely day. :D


I wish the world were a lot like us Funko fans

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:20 am

Sugarplum wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Sugarplum wrote:
It’s nice that other collectors give a helping hand! Have a great rest of your day!


Speaking of, earlier today I helped out yet another collector. Have a lovely day. :D


I wish the world were a lot like us Funko fans


Same here but that’s what makes us all special. Funko Family For Life. :ptp:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Sugarplum
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Sugarplum » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:08 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Sugarplum wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Speaking of, earlier today I helped out yet another collector. Have a lovely day. :D


I wish the world were a lot like us Funko fans


Same here but that’s what makes us all special. Funko Family For Life. :ptp:

Amen to that my friend!

Ronnie18
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:41 pm
Location: DC

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Ronnie18 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:58 am

I love the pop tees. They make great gifts and the packaging is amazing

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:13 pm

Ronnie18 wrote:I love the pop tees. They make great gifts and the packaging is amazing


You forgot the pricing :mir1:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Joker3346
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Joker3346 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:00 pm

I have like 100 of the shirts. Funko keeping me clothed lol

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:29 pm

Joker3346 wrote:I have like 100 of the shirts. Funko keeping me clothed lol


I don’t blame ya! I have upwards of of 25-30. The designs of my fandoms are amazing.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Angelstorm
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:12 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Angelstorm » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:55 pm

I would like to see more mash-up or team up tees. Like there was one that was an avengers / superbowl theme one. Love that one !

User avatar
Dv8sian
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:07 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Dv8sian » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:57 pm

Love the pop Tee's lineup i think half my closes are Funko shirts for my wife and I
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Straight2VHS
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Straight2VHS » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:07 pm

Still have my cereal box tees sealed in boxes.

User avatar
disneyfunkoaddict
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:46 pm

My husband has way too many funko pop tees

User avatar
Angology
Posts: 659
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Angology » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:49 pm

disneyfunkoaddict wrote:My husband has way too many funko pop tees
My husband wears them all the time and I am the main collector in the house! He loves the ones that come in the Marvel boxes.
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 6354
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby NCDS » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:50 pm

I have so many shirts I can't keep count. Though I would love some women's V-necks to add to the pile. (not juniors, shirts for women)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
mattytreks
Posts: 681
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 am
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby mattytreks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:41 am

My favorite Pop Tee so far is the home video Bloodposrt tee. Would love to see a line of Bloodsport Pops one day, too!
Image

Image

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 1259
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:49 pm

NCDS wrote:I have so many shirts I can't keep count. Though I would love some women's V-necks to add to the pile. (not juniors, shirts for women)


I do a lot of tees for charities and Women’s shirts are tough! So many companies that make “women’s” shirts are in reality junior sized. It sucks that women have to be so careful when ordering a shirt online!

When I have found amazing V Neck shirts, they are usually 3 times the price of a good quality crew neck shirt.
Hi! I’m Eric
Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 6354
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby NCDS » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:16 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:I have so many shirts I can't keep count. Though I would love some women's V-necks to add to the pile. (not juniors, shirts for women)


I do a lot of tees for charities and Women’s shirts are tough! So many companies that make “women’s” shirts are in reality junior sized. It sucks that women have to be so careful when ordering a shirt online!

When I have found amazing V Neck shirts, they are usually 3 times the price of a good quality crew neck shirt.


I am not ashamed to say that when I had someone pick me the Ahsoka shirt up from London I asked for 3 sizes. I just wasn't sure and I loved the shirt. I can't do that all the time though. As we ladies get bigger the crew shirts just are not flattering. Genetics did not have T-shirts on it's mind when it gave us curves.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 1259
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:32 pm

NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:I have so many shirts I can't keep count. Though I would love some women's V-necks to add to the pile. (not juniors, shirts for women)


I do a lot of tees for charities and Women’s shirts are tough! So many companies that make “women’s” shirts are in reality junior sized. It sucks that women have to be so careful when ordering a shirt online!

When I have found amazing V Neck shirts, they are usually 3 times the price of a good quality crew neck shirt.


I am not ashamed to say that when I had someone pick me the Ahsoka shirt up from London I asked for 3 sizes. I just wasn't sure and I loved the shirt. I can't do that all the time though. As we ladies get bigger the crew shirts just are not flattering. Genetics did not have T-shirts on it's mind when it gave us curves.


Smart move! I missed that shirt and most of the Celebration London exclusive stuff.
Hi! I’m Eric
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:45 pm

I am like a few others who have stated I have more t shirts than I can count or even keep track of, but doesn't stop me from buying more.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
jcrook
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Texas

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby jcrook » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 pm

I have a few but try to keep the number down, i have so many job and job related tees that I don't really have the room for many others.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue May 09, 2023 7:02 pm

Stragon wrote:I am like a few others who have stated I have more t shirts than I can count or even keep track of, but doesn't stop me from buying more.


Oh I’m just like you. The designs are getting better & better to the point where I can’t stop buying.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Wed May 10, 2023 1:01 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:I am like a few others who have stated I have more t shirts than I can count or even keep track of, but doesn't stop me from buying more.


Oh I’m just like you. The designs are getting better & better to the point where I can’t stop buying.


Ain’t that the truth. Every time I walk into a BoxLunch or Hot Topic there is at least one tee that’s catches my eye. And then things from Tee Republic pop up on my FB page.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
partner-in-crime
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby partner-in-crime » Wed May 10, 2023 1:17 am

I saw some really cool shirts for the FDO’s such great designs
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:I am like a few others who have stated I have more t shirts than I can count or even keep track of, but doesn't stop me from buying more.


Oh I’m just like you. The designs are getting better & better to the point where I can’t stop buying.


Ain’t that the truth. Every time I walk into a BoxLunch or Hot Topic there is at least one tee that’s catches my eye. And then things from Tee Republic pop up on my FB page.


Also let’s face it, you can’t beat the price. :mir1:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Wed May 10, 2023 8:09 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Oh I’m just like you. The designs are getting better & better to the point where I can’t stop buying.


Ain’t that the truth. Every time I walk into a BoxLunch or Hot Topic there is at least one tee that’s catches my eye. And then things from Tee Republic pop up on my FB page.


Also let’s face it, you can’t beat the price. :mir1:


You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed May 10, 2023 9:18 pm

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Ain’t that the truth. Every time I walk into a BoxLunch or Hot Topic there is at least one tee that’s catches my eye. And then things from Tee Republic pop up on my FB page.


Also let’s face it, you can’t beat the price. :mir1:


You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.


Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby SithLord » Thu May 11, 2023 2:51 pm

LoneWolf72 wrote:Although I love the designs that are being put out, I'm kind of frustrated with the quality of the shirts. My biggest problem is that the shirts are not pre-shrunk. One wash and they don't fit anymore. I have a closet full of Funko shirts, and none of them fit anymore. Very frustrated.


I learned this fact the hard way too. Even their hoodies are the same. I have some shirts I haven’t worn, still in the plastic, cuz I know they will shrink. I recently purchased two hoodies a size up, bcuz of this!
Image

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 1259
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu May 11, 2023 3:16 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Also let’s face it, you can’t beat the price. :mir1:


You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.


Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<


Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.
Hi! I’m Eric
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Thu May 11, 2023 4:16 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.


Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<


Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.


Kind of forgot about Fun On The Run, I’ll make a bet you are right. Trying to find someone to go to one of the events for me.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu May 11, 2023 5:14 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.


Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<


Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.


Now that would be 2 sweet :headbang:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Fri May 12, 2023 5:04 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
You got that right. Can't wait to see if there will be a SDCC exclusive, or better yet, a Fundays tee, I keep hoping I'll get tickets.


Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<


Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.


I bet the Fun on the Run will have a shirt, now to get ahold of it
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat May 13, 2023 2:18 pm

Stragon wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Keep the Hope Alive!!! [-o< [-o<


Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.


I bet the Fun on the Run will have a shirt, now to get ahold of it


Yea and I wonder what the design of the shirt will be. :-k
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Stragon
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Stragon » Sun May 14, 2023 12:21 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
Historically, there’s always been at least one fundays shirt and a booth shirt. No reason to think we won’t get them this year and probably a Fun On the Run shirt too.


I bet the Fun on the Run will have a shirt, now to get ahold of it


Yea and I wonder what the design of the shirt will be. :-k


We should know at their first stop which I think is Tennessee :-k
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

User avatar
Calico88
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:51 pm
Location: PASSAIC,NJ
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Calico88 » Sun May 14, 2023 1:13 am

I’d love some super limited tshirts maybe even 1500 LE anime t shirt or marvel or Star Wars

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 1259
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun May 14, 2023 12:17 pm

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
I bet the Fun on the Run will have a shirt, now to get ahold of it


Yea and I wonder what the design of the shirt will be. :-k


We should know at their first stop which I think is Tennessee :-k


I hope we get some great Funatic coverage of the first stop. Anyone planning on going to it?
Hi! I’m Eric
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun May 14, 2023 12:28 pm

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:
I bet the Fun on the Run will have a shirt, now to get ahold of it


Yea and I wonder what the design of the shirt will be. :-k


We should know at their first stop which I think is Tennessee :-k


Good Point.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 6234
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Astoria,NY
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun May 14, 2023 12:30 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Yea and I wonder what the design of the shirt will be. :-k


We should know at their first stop which I think is Tennessee :-k


I hope we get some great Funatic coverage of the first stop. Anyone planning on going to it?[/quote

There should be a thread for this. :-k
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

1005_echo
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby 1005_echo » Sun May 14, 2023 9:53 pm

I got an 8-bit Freddy tee a few years ago. I still wear it around the house often. Wish I remember exactly where I got it.
:freddy2: Funklub member # 10516.

User avatar
D4nnym4n123
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sun May 14, 2023 11:48 pm

WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE POP TEE SO FAR?
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users