F.F.A “Funko Funatic Attire”

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
tokiyeo

Re: F.F.A “Funko Funatic Attire”

Postby tokiyeo » Fri May 03, 2024 4:23 pm

Fnava87 wrote:As much as I love wearing my Funko Tee’s and believe me my closet is full of them, it be nice to see some nice Funko Formal Attire. I am not asking for a full tuxedo :roflmao: ,but maybe a nice button up shirt & maybe a Polo style shirt with a small logo of the funko crown or the head of a Freddy with crown on one side of the shirt just like Ralph Lauren or Lacoste do with their mascot on their shirts (some ideas). I recently attended a family function a Quinceañera (a celebration of a girl's 15th birthday) The reason this popped into my head was because when my wife’s uncle approached me to greet me the first thing he said was “no funko shirt today”? :roflmao: I was no not today hahaha he knows how big me and my wife are into Funko. It be so cool to have some formal attire for funatics that are attending a special occasion and still be able to represent funko, also to get my wife off my back “all you wear is funko tees” hahaha :roflmao:

What are your thoughts? :wwe14:

thats a no can do mr celtic =; =;

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Fri May 03, 2024 6:59 pm

I could absolutely see a line of nice polos and button down shirts with a small embroidered crown or Freddy. i know I would buy.
Hi! I’m Eric

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 pm

tokiyeo wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:As much as I love wearing my Funko Tee’s and believe me my closet is full of them, it be nice to see some nice Funko Formal Attire. I am not asking for a full tuxedo :roflmao: ,but maybe a nice button up shirt & maybe a Polo style shirt with a small logo of the funko crown or the head of a Freddy with crown on one side of the shirt just like Ralph Lauren or Lacoste do with their mascot on their shirts (some ideas). I recently attended a family function a Quinceañera (a celebration of a girl's 15th birthday) The reason this popped into my head was because when my wife’s uncle approached me to greet me the first thing he said was “no funko shirt today”? :roflmao: I was no not today hahaha he knows how big me and my wife are into Funko. It be so cool to have some formal attire for funatics that are attending a special occasion and still be able to represent funko, also to get my wife off my back “all you wear is funko tees” hahaha :roflmao:

What are your thoughts? :wwe14:

thats a no can do mr celtic =; =;

I like this might change my username to Mr. Celtic :idea:

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Sun May 05, 2024 10:00 pm

I'm down for this! Funko Cuff links, Funko neck tie, Funko bow tie, Funko dress. All of it could be fun!
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:14 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:I'm down for this! Funko Cuff links, Funko neck tie, Funko bow tie, Funko dress. All of it could be fun!

Well said and would love all this for sure definitely rock some kind of funko crow or a Freddy and Franny as cuff links! :freddy2:

TepPope

Postby TepPope » Mon May 06, 2024 11:35 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:I'm down for this! Funko Cuff links, Funko neck tie, Funko bow tie, Funko dress. All of it could be fun!

Well said and would love all this for sure definitely rock some kind of funko crow or a Freddy and Franny as cuff links! :freddy2:

Little hair pins might be cute

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:20 am

TepPope wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Heck yeah I have two daughters perfect for a first day of school :freddy2:

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:11 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
TepPope wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

How about hair bows?
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

JRJones92

Postby JRJones92 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:14 pm

My other half has sooo many t-shirts in the closet, would be so down for a polo or something more formal.
-Jennifer-
♡ I collect pretty much anything I think is cool O:)
ISO: SDCC 13' bloody predator and bloody alien LE 1008/ OG sonic, knuckles, and tails/ master chief gold blockbuster exclusive, master chief Barnes and nobles exclusive, resident evil and gears of War lineup

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:16 am

thebigdog14 wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:
TepPope wrote:

How about hair bows?

hahaha that be so cute! frannys all over the bows.

FunkoPDX

Postby FunkoPDX » Thu May 09, 2024 1:05 pm

JRJones92 wrote:My other half has sooo many t-shirts in the closet, would be so down for a polo or something more formal.

A nice embroidery style hat and jacket would be cool.
Cheers Funko Fam!
Funko Fanatic since 2014
Cons and Cosplay for life!
Videogame Funkos are my fave!

TepPope

Postby TepPope » Thu May 09, 2024 4:05 pm

As long as it did not cost an arm and a leg...anything would be nice

Return to “Other Funko Products”