Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
imbatgirlpop

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 am

Is there a link with all the shirts historically created/designed?

FunkoSimpson92

Postby FunkoSimpson92 » Sat May 18, 2024 3:54 am

Love the Funko shirts!! It makes sharing some of my favorite shows or characters with everyone !
They are comfy and made with great material ! Can’t wait to add the SDCC exclusive one this summer!’
That one will be displayed but if it’s not an event shirt I wear them! Keep them coming!!

One thing would be I wish they would use black as a base color for the shirt less. So many black shirts !! Love the MCC box shirts!!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Is there a link with all the shirts historically created/designed?

No there is not. I wish they’re were. :dontknow:
Image Image
ImageImage

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm

Flatt wrote:
nerdgirlbritt wrote:I would totally like to see more style variations for Pop items in terms of clothing. I think there is a whole market for pj's and other items like sweats that would look absolutely awesome with Funko Pop designs on them.

Saw RSVLTS post a onesie type outfit for April Fools, but that would totally work for Funko as a lounger type outfit. total relaxware.

I would really buy one, perfect for any Funko event

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Thu May 23, 2024 5:55 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:Is there a link with all the shirts historically created/designed?

I'm surprised the fine people at PopPriceGuide doesn't have a database of shirts there. They have just about everything else!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri May 24, 2024 9:14 am

mattytreks wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I'm surprised the fine people at PopPriceGuide doesn't have a database of shirts there. They have just about everything else!

That they do. I believe. I’ve looked up some shirts from the past for purchase.
Image Image
ImageImage

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Fri May 24, 2024 10:14 am

missauru wrote:Id like to see Vegeta!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please and thank you :)

I personally dont like how some designs are "men only" or "women only". I dont think it is fair that way. I would just make them all in generic mens sizes. I prefer wearing mens tees. But that could just be me. Anyone?

Loved the designs, they were top notch! Keep up the awesome work guys :) :)

9 years later still no vegeta

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri May 24, 2024 11:22 pm

This is a great idea. I've seen shirts on eBay and I start to think, I don't remember this. Then I realize it is a kids pop tee. To think I almost ordered one and realizing it wouldn't fit.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri May 24, 2024 11:23 pm

This is a great idea. I've seen shirts on eBay and I start to think, I don't remember this. Then I realize it is a kids pop tee. To think I almost ordered one and realizing it wouldn't fit.

biedermann15

Postby biedermann15 » Fri May 24, 2024 11:29 pm

Great idea. I would love to see all the shirts I dont have and want to find.

Kingwolfdaddy

Postby Kingwolfdaddy » Wed May 29, 2024 11:24 am

biedermann15 wrote:

Great idea. I would love to see all the shirts I dont have and want to find.

Excellent idea

friskykillface

Postby friskykillface » Wed May 29, 2024 3:16 pm

Finally started wearing my Ultron vs Hulk tee and its a perfect workout tee so I should start collecting them since I’m seeing them more and more at stores like Ross and Marshall’s
Hey, take care and have an awesome day.
I wish I knew how to add a gif/pic to my signature lol

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Thu May 30, 2024 11:28 pm

a collection would be awesome. i wonder if theyll ever do limited numbered tees. it seems like event ones are rare after because most are worn and hard to find your size anyway

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:40 am

Lupin1 wrote:
Flatt wrote:
nerdgirlbritt wrote:I would totally like to see more style variations for Pop items in terms of clothing. I think there is a whole market for pj's and other items like sweats that would look absolutely awesome with Funko Pop designs on them.

Saw RSVLTS post a onesie type outfit for April Fools, but that would totally work for Funko as a lounger type outfit. total relaxware.

totally agree. Sign me up.

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:01 pm

Lupin1 wrote:
Flatt wrote:

Totally agree. Sign me up.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:06 pm

A RSVLTS X Funko collab would be awesome. Doubt it would happen though as there’s a bit of overlap with Loungefly.
Hi! I’m Eric

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:19 am

Mawhonic7 wrote:A RSVLTS X Funko collab would be awesome. Doubt it would happen though as there’s a bit of overlap with Loungefly.

I see what you are saying, but RSVLTS is in a different category, imo, than Loungefly, so I could see a collab would work and be awesome.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:57 pm

Lupin1 wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:A RSVLTS X Funko collab would be awesome. Doubt it would happen though as there’s a bit of overlap with Loungefly.

I see what you are saying, but RSVLTS is in a different category, imo, than Loungefly, so I could see a collab would work and be awesome.

It would be amazing for sure!
Hi! I’m Eric

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:06 pm

def a great idea!! Great way to keep a checklist :cheers:
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:10 pm

FrannyFunatic wrote:

a collection would be awesome. i wonder if theyll ever do limited numbered tees. it seems like event ones are rare after because most are worn and hard to find your size anyway

:freddy2: This would be a great idea I love my t shirts I have a bunch of Funko vhs t shirts I’m actually wearing my favorite Funko shirt it’s a Funko beatlejuice t shirt I was wearing it when my son was being born so it has sentimental importance to me.. :freddy2:
FUNKO NYCC- 2017,2018,2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Funko fright night 2 - 2022

Funko SDCC - 2023-2024

FUNDAYS- 2023 :freddy2:

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:21 pm

I used to keep a checklist with all the photos, but at a certain point they stopped sharing glam shots when they started selling them without boxes. On top of that they started coming out with so many shirts I couldn’t find all of them in person, then looking for clear photos of them online were near impossible.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:30 am

Calico88 wrote:
FrannyFunatic wrote:

:freddy2: This would be a great idea I love my t shirts I have a bunch of Funko vhs t shirts I’m actually wearing my favorite Funko shirt it’s a Funko beatlejuice t shirt I was wearing it when my son was being born so it has sentimental importance to me.. :freddy2:

See that’s what matters most. The connection of product with real moments and events. Sentimental matters to people no matter the value

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:01 am

I collect all "rare" shirts it's a fun thing I collect. From vintage, to cons, to mike becker Exclusives lol
Image Image

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:25 pm

Calico88 wrote:
FrannyFunatic wrote:

Aww, thats awesome. I will have to look back at pictures to see what I was wearing when mt son was born 2 years ago.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:18 pm

I wonder what t-shirt awaits us all in the X-Men Wolverine 50th Anniversary Funko Collector Box! :yippee:
Image Image
ImageImage

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:45 am

Lupin1 wrote:
Calico88 wrote:
FrannyFunatic wrote:

Aww, thats awesome. I will have to look back at pictures to see what I was wearing when mt son was born 2 years ago.

:freddy2: now i have a funko t shirt that reminds me of that speacial day ...i keep a few oob pops just for him to take and play with i cant display my box stuff ..he always ask me to open :bounce:
:freddy2:

Funko SDCC - 2023-2024

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:10 pm

Valde wrote:I used to keep a checklist with all the photos, but at a certain point they stopped sharing glam shots when they started selling them without boxes. On top of that they started coming out with so many shirts I couldn’t find all of them in person, then looking for clear photos of them online were near impossible.

It did seem like at a certain point they just exploded and they were everywhere. I'm sure there were some that were released that I never saw, so it would be great to have a database, but who has all that info and time.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:26 pm

Lupin1 wrote:
Valde wrote:I used to keep a checklist with all the photos, but at a certain point they stopped sharing glam shots when they started selling them without boxes. On top of that they started coming out with so many shirts I couldn’t find all of them in person, then looking for clear photos of them online were near impossible.

It did seem like at a certain point they just exploded and they were everywhere. I'm sure there were some that were released that I never saw, so it would be great to have a database, but who has all that info and time.

This is what I had when I stopped, yes it was a lot of time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1rvroYe3Fw
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:32 pm

I love the variety of t shirts, I have plenty for any con or movie I go see.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:51 pm

Valde wrote:
Lupin1 wrote:

That's a pretty great catalogue Jason! Another reminder for me that I need to find a way to track down a freddy metal tshirt. :headbang:

Jonathan | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:04 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:
Valde wrote:
Lupin1 wrote:

That's a pretty great catalogue Jason! Another reminder for me that I need to find a way to track down a freddy metal tshirt. :headbang:

Wow! that it impressive and can't imagine how much time you did put into that.

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:27 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:
Valde wrote:
Lupin1 wrote:

Wow! that it impressive and can't imagine how much time you did put into that.

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:33 pm

Calico88 wrote:
Lupin1 wrote:
Calico88 wrote:

:freddy2: now i have a funko t shirt that reminds me of that speacial day ...i keep a few oob pops just for him to take and play with i cant display my box stuff ..he always ask me to open :bounce:

Yup thinking back I remember my shirts because of where I got them or when I decided to wear certain ones on occasions

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:04 pm

FrannyFunatic wrote:
Calico88 wrote:
Lupin1 wrote:

Yup thinking back I remember my shirts because of where I got them or when I decided to wear certain ones on occasions

I just happen to wearing it on that day I like to wear my Funko shirt to conventions Lots of people loved my Froot Loops toucan T-shirt and my Tony, the tiger frosted flakes T-shirt. I have to say one of my two favorites besides my Beetlejuice one that I wore with my son was being born.

Funko SDCC - 2023-2024

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:35 pm

I’m currently looking for this Shirt. Any leads would help. Thanks.
Image Image
ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”