Funko Cereal!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
anime23

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby anime23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:54 am

partner-in-crime wrote:
dustindibari wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Yes!. Loved these mini packs.

So do I! And then they could put some of the pint size heroes inside of the boxes as well

What a great idea, hope Funko does that.

That is a really good idea. I would have to get some just for nostalgia sake. My mom used to get us those packs all the time. Frosted Flakes went fast.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 pm

anime23 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
dustindibari wrote:
So do I! And then they could put some of the pint size heroes inside of the boxes as well

What a great idea, hope Funko does that.

That is a really good idea. I would have to get some just for nostalgia sake. My mom used to get us those packs all the time. Frosted Flakes went fast.

Agreed, and the nostalgia factor is a big seller.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 pm

dustindibari wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
dustindibari wrote:I wish they would come up with a multi-pack of smaller cereal boxes such as:

That would be so cute. These boxes always remind me of camping and continental breakfasts.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:51 am

nonotglenn wrote:
dustindibari wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

That would be so cute. These boxes always remind me of camping and continental breakfasts.

Lol I always use to hoard these tiny boxes of cereal to combine them and make a giant bowl of cereal lol
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:30 am

nonotglenn wrote:
dustindibari wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

I remember when I was a kid and the mailman would deliver sample boxes like these! I would always go grab them right out of the mailbox and just leave the rest of the stuff. Best mail days ever! :razz:
Last edited by comic book guy on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
:king: Mike

Bigchawn64

Postby Bigchawn64 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 am

jperez702 wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I need them all. Funko cereal line with mini-Pop figures on sale June 2018!

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

My question is for the in box collectors...

Will you be taking them oob or not? Lol lol lol lol
@bigchawn64 on IG

:freddy2:

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:01 am

Bigchawn64 wrote:
jperez702 wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I need them all. Funko cereal line with mini-Pop figures on sale June 2018!

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Staying sealed up with the cereal never to be eaten!
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:17 pm

comic book guy wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:
dustindibari wrote:

I remember when I was a kid and the mailman would deliver sample boxes like these! I would always go grab them right out of the mailbox and just leave the rest of the stuff. Best mail days ever! :razz:

Oh my gosh so much fun. Good ol' days :)

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:21 pm

zwahelian wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:
dustindibari wrote:

Lol I always use to hoard these tiny boxes of cereal to combine them and make a giant bowl of cereal lol

Mega cereal bowl. I remember a couple of times getting a massive salad bowl and filling it with an entire box of cereal..and no not the small boxes. lol

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Uggggh, I want more info on this already! I am so excited about this and can't wait for them to finally come in store.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm

At first, I was a little hesitant, but now I'm pretty pumped about this!!! Especially after them teasing more of it on Making Fun!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

dustindibari

Postby dustindibari » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Bigchawn64 wrote:

Everything that I buy from Funko stays in the box , food included

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Has anyone heard where any of these will be. I’m seeing reports of June release for some?
:freddy1:

monktoast

Postby monktoast » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 am

FunkoNerd wrote:Has anyone heard where any of these will be. I’m seeing reports of June release for some?

No news yet except it will be specialty stores not grocery stores. So hot topic box lunch game stop is what I'd imagine

I know gamestop for a day or so had it for prexample order but that was cancelled. I'm guessing gamestop will probably have them when they release
Image Image

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am

monktoast wrote:
FunkoNerd wrote:Has anyone heard where any of these will be. I’m seeing reports of June release for some?

No news yet except it will be specialty stores not grocery stores. So hot topic box lunch game stop is what I'd imagine

I know gamestop for a day or so had it for prexample order but that was cancelled. I'm guessing gamestop will probably have them when they release

I hope it’s soon!
:freddy1:

LBofWD

Postby LBofWD » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:16 pm

I keep waiting for these to show up at FYE. I have a Box Lunch near me in Deptford so I'm hoping they get them in too.
:freddy3:

ImageImage

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:15 pm

would be cool if they did a cross over with the monster cereal mascots and included PSH in those as a promo

MissKitty

Postby MissKitty » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 am

I'm sure people have called or spoken to the stores to see when they will be in, right?

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:29 am

MissKitty wrote:I'm sure people have called or spoken to the stores to see when they will be in, right?

I think they’re waiting for a big event to show them off, and I’m thinking that event will be Fundays. Sure they showed them in Making Fun for a quick second but there hasn’t been any official announcement yet by Funko. They like to hold back big reveals for Fundays - last year was Pez - so I gotta believe cereal will be the big reveal and possibly be given out.
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 am

zwahelian wrote:
MissKitty wrote:I'm sure people have called or spoken to the stores to see when they will be in, right?

I think they’re waiting for a big event to show them off, and I’m thinking that event will be Fundays. Sure they showed them in Making Fun for a quick second but there hasn’t been any official announcement yet by Funko. They like to hold back big reveals for Fundays - last year was Pez - so I gotta believe cereal will be the big reveal and possibly be given out.

What ever happen to the Pez????? thought they would be out by now?
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 am

:freddy4: this is so cool!!

I wonder what the sugar grams will be ... please say under 9g lol [-o<

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:47 am

supertoygiant wrote:
zwahelian wrote:

I have no idea what happened to the Pez. They announced it at Fundays, then had a big reveal at Toy Fair, and not a peep since. I don’t know if they’re having some kind of production or licensing issues, or what is going on. Maybe we’ll hear something by Fundays?

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 am

zwahelian wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
zwahelian wrote:I think they’re waiting for a big event to show them off, and I’m thinking that event will be Fundays. Sure they showed them in Making Fun for a quick second but there hasn’t been any official announcement yet by Funko. They like to hold back big reveals for Fundays - last year was Pez - so I gotta believe cereal will be the big reveal and possibly be given out.

I have no idea what happened to the Pez. They announced it at Fundays, then had a big reveal at Toy Fair, and not a peep since. I don’t know if they’re having some kind of production or licensing issues, or what is going on. Maybe we’ll hear something by Fundays?

That is strange, everything else they revealed at fundays came to fruition.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

ShellyGt86

Postby ShellyGt86 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Hope they will announce where to look, I didn’t get Fundays tickets, so I’m trying for what Exclusives I can get. So disappointed #-o
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Does anyone know if all retailers can order the cereal directly from Funko or is strictly bigger accounts like FYE?

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:47 am

Mos_Eisley wrote:Does anyone know if all retailers can order the cereal directly from Funko or is strictly bigger accounts like FYE?

Wondering the same b/c I don't have an FYE near me. :(

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 pm

I don't eat cereal, but I will definately be going after all of these to add to our collection. :freddy2:
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

zwahelian wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
zwahelian wrote:I think they’re waiting for a big event to show them off, and I’m thinking that event will be Fundays. Sure they showed them in Making Fun for a quick second but there hasn’t been any official announcement yet by Funko. They like to hold back big reveals for Fundays - last year was Pez - so I gotta believe cereal will be the big reveal and possibly be given out.

I had completely forgotten about those Pez. Maybe someone will ask during a Funkast session.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

MissKitty

Postby MissKitty » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:00 pm

zwahelian wrote:

It would be quite excellent to give us the cereal, but what about people trying to pack it? What a nightmare!

Pez!! Let's get pez! Maybe as a give away with the spinner?!

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
zwahelian wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I had completely forgotten about those Pez. Maybe someone will ask during a Funkast session.

i didn't forget, I have been waiting for them since forever.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Maybe SDCC will have a Pez 5-Pack, now that would be a good way to offer them to the world initially.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:47 am

I was initially thinking (before they said there wasn't going to be a pop up shop) maybe there would be an SDCC exclusive cereal. But now I am wondering if there will be since the booth itself has so much limited space...barely enough room it seems for all the exclusives they have already. lol lol

Comic Book Girl

Postby Comic Book Girl » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 am

Is it just me or has the cereal thing just gone completely silent. I haven't seen any info about how or where to order any of these. Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard these were do out sometime in June? I am probably just way to impatient but it's the Funko product I've most been excited about. :compress:

OriginalDuffy

Postby OriginalDuffy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:49 am

I need the Freddy! :freddy1:
Image Image
Image Image

Funko5ker

Postby Funko5ker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:56 am

Any news on when these will start appearing?
Rob

ISO
Yoda Freddy
Orange Tux Freddy Wobbler
Scottie Dog Wobblers

LBofWD

Postby LBofWD » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Comic Book Girl wrote:Is it just me or has the cereal thing just gone completely silent. I haven't seen any info about how or where to order any of these. Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard these were do out sometime in June? I am probably just way to impatient but it's the Funko product I've most been excited about. :compress:

I was under the same impression. I guess maybe in July. Maybe they will wait til August after SDCC.
:freddy3:

ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm

monktoast wrote:

Thanks for that info. I was thinking I could pick it up at the supermarket. lol lol

saban

Postby saban » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:48 am

dexiesmom wrote:
monktoast wrote:

Thanks for that info. I was thinking I could pick it up at the supermarket. lol lol

same here! thought I could just go to the local market and buy them.
IG: vickyisodd

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:01 am

It would be cool if you could purchase them on Amazon and nonchalantly ask Alexa to reorder them as needed.

bpc908

Postby bpc908 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Can't wait for the Freddy and the Cuphead cereal, hopefully they're fairly easy to get

Return to “Other Funko Products”